It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds like Swine Flu is about to make a big comeback.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Good article on how it is not being played in the media but will be back in the forefront once school gets back going.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's all over the media in the UK and feels more and more to me like a weapon test.

Who was it again, with all those shares in Tamifle? But it's okay because Cherie Blair has taken it..... It's not like Tony Blair wants to be the EU President or anything!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I absolutely refuse to read an article that lets me know why i should still be worried.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bonesinis

According to the WHO less then 1/2 of 1% are dying from the swine flu. I wish someone could explain why all the commotion.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yeah , it will be carnage this winter according to the MSM around here in New Brunswick.

Locally, they're predicting 1/5 people will get H1N1 byt the end of the flu season.

Yikes!

Note to self: Wash hands more often

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Recommendation to people, carry a small spray bottle of Chlorox bleach to spray on doorknobs you might come in contact with.
Other ideas include carrying and using a small bottle of hand sanitizer to keep in your pocket and use it whenever you get back into your vehicle when coming from a public place, in your car so you don't get any weird stares from people or unwanted attention.

And disinfectant wipes work as well if you don't want to deal with leaving liquidy residue after spraying the cleaner of your choice.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

It's a bit ironic that we are going to have to think that way because of the fact that a long time ago, we started doing our immune system's job for it, thus making it much weaker.

Funny really, if we hadn't spent our whole lives washing our hands every chance we got, wearing protective clothing, spraying ourselves epidermically, ingesting orally, injecting internally, or staying away from the Hudson, our immune system might have had a chance against all these new flus and diseases that seem to keep cropping up everywhere.

Hmm...

I wonder if the line-charts from when we started washing our hands too much and taking too many antibiotics compares well with how many bugs, diseases and illnesses we've "discovered?" They just seem to be cropping up everywhere don't they?

Don't think I'll be gettin' out my white filter mask just yet, but I wouldn't put it past TPTB to use it either. I'll be paying attention to this one I think.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yup- and the US is "ready" to herd us around like sheep:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join