It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This goes back 6-7 years but i would like to relate my experience with a UFO.

It was about 1 am and i was just entering my room and undressing to join my girlfriend in bed. So i dropped my underwear and as i was standing back up i noticed a fuzzy light about four inches in diameter on the right side of my lower groin area, I looked up to find the source of this strange "light" and noticed a glowing object behind a pair of pine trees in the forest behind my house. The light was behind the trees and about 25-30 feet off the ground. It was a small light whitish in colour and as i looked it slowly rose up from behind the trees and faded away.

My girlfriend was laying in bed at the time as this was going on i said what the hell is that and told her about the light above the trees and asked if she had seen the light on my crotch. So after that we both freaked out i threw my undies back on and ran to alert my brother what had just happened, I had just talked to him recently about it and he cant ever recall me ever being so freaked out. To this day i cant explain what that light was or why the light was so fuzzy yet focused like it was. Also i would like to add that i have an unexplained scar underneath my business area right where my leg joins my torso. I don't believe i was abducted and had an implant placed in me but in my mind i believe this is how i got the scar. As for the scar itself its about an inch long and less than a quarter of an inch wide.

Any thoughts or comments about my experience would be most welcome.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It sounds like your girlfriend has also been seeing an alien and they're the jealous type.
Ok, well, I 've read on this one link that they also like to watch

www.scribd.com...

here's another about regression hynosis therapy

www.chrononhotonthologos.com...

I don't know what you've read already but these two links seem worth reading since you mentioned an abduction experience. I've had my own and it does seem they like to bait and switch sometimes without you realizing it.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well we arn't together anymore so i guess she can see whom ever she wants be they extra terrestrial or home grown ;P

anymore thoughts or comments on my experience?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's hard to take one seriously who uses the word "undies". But I guess it is possible that your package is so extraordinary that beings from other star systems would travel great distances to get a pic of it.

You're probably a star on alientube.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm just telling it like it happened, and unfortunately theres nothing extra ordinary about my "package" also the light wasn't "centered" it was off to the right of that area. Just for informations sake they were boxer briefs. I don't see how the use of the word "undies" reduces my credibility but to each their own i suppose.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Didn't mean to offend. Yours is an odd story and begs a little humor....I mean it's not like the light was shining on the wall - know what I mean?

Anyway, I've had my own encounter, so I know how hard it is to fully express the event.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
No offense taken, as i have young children i tend to use kiddie terms more often than not.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

Everybody's seen a UFO but me.

I understand the skeptics, they're simply jealous as am I.

Look at the bright side, you weren't burned!

Actually, i'm not gonna look at the bright side if you know what I mean.

new topics

top topics

join