It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children stone man dead after stabbing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Children stone man dead after stabbing

www.news.com.au

A SWAZI man was stoned to death by a mob of schoolchildren after he stabbed a 13-year-old girl to death with a spear and wounded 12 others at their school.

The 25-year-old man stormed into one of the classes on Thursday (local time) carrying a spear and ordered the pupils to leave their room at Ncabaneni high school, 60km south of the capital Mbabane, a police spokesman said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
A fairly grim story and certainly one way to fight back! Armed with a spear, he wouldn't have had much of a chance.

Probably similar to airliner hijackings, school attacks will only result in death to the invaders, even those armed with a gun. Students can only assume that they have to fight or die. There is no sitting quiet and waiting to be a victim.

Over the past few years, Victorian schools have introduced a 'Lock Down' procedure, where it must be practiced by the school community. The official guidlines from Victoria Police for a Lock Down, are for the teachers and students to close and lock all doors and windows and to then sit together in the middle of the room, on the floor.

It seems a little strange to sit in the middle of a room, being in poaching range of a sniper.

Anyway, gruesome news story and I dare say that he got the justice that he deserved. It saves on court costs.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
wow...no ones messin with that kid from now on...

In all seriousness, epic karma win...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It goes to show that there's always power in numbers.......regardless of who the masses are defending themselves against.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Tragic that a child was stabbed do death....
, but justice was served!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Probably similar to airliner hijackings, school attacks will only result in death to the invaders, even those armed with a gun. Students can only assume that they have to fight or die. There is no sitting quiet and waiting to be a victim.

A very good thing to remember if you are ever involved in something like this.

I know I would gladly give my life in such a situation if it meant leading a charge of other people who would take over the situation after I am gone and ssave innocent lives in the long run. Well, I say that, but I guess it's like the Mighty Mighty Bosstones song, "I've never been tested but I like to think if I were, I would pass."

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If this was a bunch of adults I bet they would have all been too afraid to do anything.

In fact, now that I think about it, the teachers and principle were actually trying to stop the kids according to the article. So point proven.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

join