It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that I've just had an awakening.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
You say you aren't depressed now, but if you think about this stuff long enough you probably will be.

Depression is merely displaced anger. An inability to act on anger is subverted into depression. So if we have an action we can perform, we are seldom depressed. My action is spreading the abundance paradigm...

Understanding the truth of things just shows you that man isn't evil like people would have you believe. I think man is inherently good, but I think man is inherently really, really stupid.

Yes, humankind is inherently good. We are loving, giving Beings, but often twisted by lies. Lies like there being not enough resources, lies like we have to commit ourselves to slavehood to survive, lies like we are "sinful" and were created that way...

And, being born into a created and manipulated consensus reality, we seldom think outside this box we are in. It's not stupidity... It's ignorance. For example, if, by some phenomenal freak of chance, a person never encountered a cat or even the word cat, would you expect this person to think that a cat exists? And would you think this person stupid if (s)he asked what a cat was when you mentioned it?

So I forgive these many who fail to reach out of the box, being lied to in their consensus reality that such notions as aliens, NWO, alien-tampered human DNA, and so on are "crazy conspiracy theories," as if history isn't rife with conspiracies.

And that's more depressing than anything. Because a world of ignorant people lets a small elite of evil people do whatever they want. The frustration at an individual level, at the inability to change what's wrong on a global level is unavoidably depressing.

The world of ignorant people was deliberately manufactured for us specifically as a control device (and this is why Rockefeller called the interweb the greatest danger to the Elite, as ignorance is melting away).

But I am not frustrated. I have the abundance paradigm to spread, and if enough can shift paradigms and do whatever little (or big) things they might be able to do towards that goal, we will undermine them completely. I will only meet with frustration if they take away the free interweb. THEN I will have little recourse in spreading the paradigm.

My opinion; Treat conspiracy topics as entertainment and education. We're all here because we find these topics interesting. But don't let yourself become too emotionally attached to these things.

My opinion: Gain all information you might, discerning between the disinfo and the truth as best you can, and pass on the abundance paradigm as you might. And the more emotional you get, the more you will bring to your efforts to spread this change.

If you are unclear what the paradigm entails, I would be honored if you would read my book (it's short and fun to read) linked in my sig.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nice that you are awakening! More and more should be entering the waking arena as the energies are hurled towards Earth. I've read that August will be a huge month for human awakening. I say buckle up, hang on and enjoy our newest ride ...

The veil is lifting, ever so slowly. I believe we will be experiencing things we never dreamed possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

You woke up - and found god? I woke up and found I was god, I was praying and I realized I was talking to myself. (Quoting P. O'Toole for my own amusement - Christ said "Ye are gods. .."

For those that seek truth - you will find it and believe - and then you will stop your search, and ask no more questions, your mind will close and sleep will fall on you.

For those that seek knowledge - you will find it and doubt - it will not satisfy you, it will create more questions, you will never sleep.

Tolerance arises from knowledge. Wisdom, which is the application of knowledge - creates understanding by definition.

Everything is a lie, the world is in darkness and evil seems to rule the minds of men - yet we all do what we can.

You can change anything you see, whether made by men or natural forces. We should have no reason to be afraid or feel alone.

EDIT: To make it less sermonizing
I was reacting to the OP - everyone who gains a new perspective is better armed to deal with the world today.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

You woke up - and found god? I woke up and found I was god, I was praying and I realized I was talking to myself. (Quoting P. O'Toole for my own amusement - Christ said "Ye are gods. .."

"Be Still My Soul and Know That You Are a God"

This is a powerful statement or affirmation. Each and every human is a god. God becomes man and then man becomes God.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

If you stopped at knowing you are god, then you are the one who feel asleep after is all I can say. The first words out of my mouth were, "I am god, and I am arguing with myself".

So sure, I know exactly who and what I am. But the father is much greater than I am.

Really really irritates me that you made such an assumption.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

For those that seek truth - you will find it and believe

"Nobody" finds the truth. Yet once it is found, one does not just "believe" it. One "knows" it.

The truth of reality is beyond any ridiculous limited belief structure that the human mind loves to wrap itself around.

Everything you have ever been told is a lie

Anything that can be described in language or comprehended by the human mind is an illusion, i.e., a lie.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
So sure, I know exactly who and what I am. But the father is much greater than I am.

You don't know who you are if you believe you know. There is no "you."

It would be more appropriate to say that you are the father, as is everyone and everything else. The "father" is infinite and eternal.

It simply is.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It shouldn't irk you that humanity is waking up and realizing that we are all the co-creators. It is what it is, my friend. Release your ego and walls will begin to crumble for you, as well. Check out the TimeWave Zero thread ... in that thread, folks are beginning to put together that we all consciously create our reality, thus we are all co-creators.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

No, it's not more appropriate. There is a specific reason I call it the father. While it may be simply a matter of perspective from father to son, there is a difference.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

It shouldn't irk you that humanity is waking up and realizing that we are all the co-creators. It is what it is, my friend. Release your ego and walls will begin to crumble for you, as well. Check out the TimeWave Zero thread ... in that thread, folks are beginning to put together that we all consciously create our reality, thus we are all co-creators.

That isn't what annoys me at all. It was just the assumption itself that annoyed me. And your assumptions are equally annoying as well.

Was a good thread, but now I'm just gonna bow out before it ends up further in a "I'm more awake" than you bash fest with people telling me to let go of "my ego" while claiming "they" are more awake and so forth and that I lack it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

For those that seek truth - you will find it and believe

"Nobody" finds the truth. Yet once it is found, one does not just "believe" it. One "knows" it.

Truth is something you believe - knowledge is something you know.

Truth is an artificial construct that occurs when we alter a piece of knowledge by believing it.

These are very different fish.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

you're gonna have awakenings one after the other each time the onion-skin peels a layer deeper.. untill..

you might just come complete full circle and you actually start being fascinated with what TPTB are doing.. instead of paranoididly (sp?), confusedly pointing your finger everywhere you see a crack in the wall.

to get to the bottom of it all .. where it's all going...study egyptian, greek, hindu, judaic and christian gnosticism... and the artistic symbolism you can extrapolate larger concepts from.

you're here to develop your soul.. (a packet of information describing your behavioral tendencies)...

be the best person you can.. while you watch the big players do their thing.
( because in an alternate multiverse.. you, Frank.. are one of those big players.. trying to change the world.. like one of many ANTS pushing a giant boulder.. it ain't easy.. so you can respect that challenge of a job )

it will be fine in the end.

just focus on improving yourself... and if you have any means to....helping to better the global civilization...

OR

you can whine about it endlessly like Alex Jones and become caught up in the whirlwind of horror that your own mind will do with all this informaiton.

there is a method to the madness.

oh.. and congats.. i've actually been waiting for you to accumulate enough info to crack the egg-shell.

-

[edit on 18-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
reply to post by Amagnon

If you stopped at knowing you are god, then you are the one who feel asleep after is all I can say. The first words out of my mouth were, "I am god, and I am arguing with myself".

Really really irritates me that you made such an assumption.

Apologies for offending you - I just liked that quote from Peter O'Toole

When we accept responsibility for the world - then we become empowered to change it - that is all that I was trying to say with regard to being a god - I am not claiming any supernatural powers - simply saying that anyone who chooses to can begin to change the world around them.

Our ability to create is godlike - lets use it to make things better.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

I'm sorry you took offense to something I was sharing with you. The magic is that once you cross that wall, you no longer become defensive about anything. You live in peace. Everyone is here to teach you and share experiences with each other. I do know Lagnar. I can see his/her intentions in what is written to you...that is all I need to know of Lagnar. I bet he/she may feel the same.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Reality is an illusion and everything is open to interperetation. Sometimes, ill do small mind excercises...like imagining its not me riding somewhere in a car but that I am still and the world is moving. I know this sounds like a random comment, but from what you (op) are saying, you remind me a lot of myself. When I started feeling that way, it was weird at first, but I learned to embrace the feeling and dove into this world I am creating around me. I would highly suggest reading some eastern philosophies or learn more about the natural world around you. No matter how many lies people tell you, there is truth in the universe that you can find with self-realization. A great book I reccomend is Biography of a Yogi.
Good luck with finding whatever is you hope to find.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Welcome to the real world mate

for a while you might get headaches or feel dizzy, it's perfectly normal you are now beginning to ascend

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Apologies for offending you - I just liked that quote from Peter O'Toole

When we accept responsibility for the world - then we become empowered to change it - that is all that I was trying to say with regard to being a god - I am not claiming any supernatural powers - simply saying that anyone who chooses to can begin to change the world around them.

Our ability to create is godlike - lets use it to make things better.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, and I was already bit annoyed with someone who wanted to tell me the father I know can only be verified by the bible. It's human condition, we all do it. But it's rarely right to do so, and we end up debating our own assumptions rather than the person.

In the end all is simply a matter of perspective for the experience itself. The furthest I was able to "elevate" my perspective/consciousness was to the point where there were only 2 beings in existence, me and the father. I could not go beyond that point because to take on that perspective would ruin the limited perspective we require for this experience and perspective. I could not do that and return to this limited perspective, "I" would cease to exist. Such will happen one day for all, but the journey back is the reason to limit in the first place.

Time does not really exist. The universe does not move, it is static like a painting. Time is only the illusion brought about by perspective change on that which observes. The perspective of the father is to see the entire movie film at once. In order to watch the actual movie and have the experience of time and change and "new" things, we must take on a limited perspective. This is the father son relationship. We are in son perspective, and the father is much greater than any single perspective of the sons.

I've done all the 2012/timewave zero stuff long ago and moved way past what is merely a perspective. It has some merit in with our perspective and the rate increase of growth etc, but it is merely 1 way of looking at it.

Just as with quantum physics. Waves and such are step in the right direction, but it's still just another perspective and way of seeing things and so forth.

Real truth is understanding. How each perspective expresses it will vary. Just as with math, the understanding behind math is the truth, the individual variables with values in them are merely 1 perspective. 1 person may say 1+1=2, another may say 2+2=4, but each are unique expressions of the same understanding.

Because truth is understanding, it can't be told. I mostly post to try and get people to seek, plant seeds etc. Since this thread is about frank starting to seek, I was really just trying to give a bit of thought food to help rather than debate perspectives.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmediaNo, it's not more appropriate. There is a specific reason I call it the father. While it may be simply a matter of perspective from father to son, there is a difference.

Any description you can provide is not it. Your mind will never get it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmagnonTruth is something you believe - knowledge is something you know.

Truth is an artificial construct that occurs when we alter a piece of knowledge by believing it.

These are very different fish.

I am not speaking of absolute definitions of English words nor intellectual concepts. I am speaking of the truth of reality.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Anyone that believes they are co-creators or actively creating anything are deluded. There is no doer.

All of this can be verified through personal experience if one is willing to commit to the process. The mind must be silent to see the truth. This takes effort, usually through meditation. But it can be done by anyone.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Riposte]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join