It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that I've just had an awakening.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't know how this will sound. I think this is the appropriate board to put this on. Recently my whole world view got shattered and I think I am getting closer to the real truth, about, how things aren't what they seem they are. I know it may seem strange to you at first, that, an ATS member, would be reawakened. Take a look at my posts though. I recently underwent this reawakening a while ago. I'm starting to get closer to the lies of society, to, the truest truths, and, about why things are how they are. I feel that I've just re-awoke, because, now I find myself able to explain these concepts in a more rational manner. I seem to be more firm than ever with my opinions, and, about where I stand. I am starting to see the lies for myself, and, see what veils beyond what we know. This hasn't really happened to me before. I used to think I was awake in the past. But was I ever so far from being awake. I think the more and more that I start to see the puzzle pieces move into place the more and more things start to become more clear. Society is far more whacked than just a new world order ponzi scheme for all of this to happen. The new world order is only part of it. I think I am getting closer to why things are how they are. And how much we need to change to change our current path in history. I just think that I'm kind of just waking up to reality, and, how it really is. I wonder if anyone else here has had a similar occurrence. What should I do about it now that I've had the said awakening? Things don't seem to be all that they once were to me anymore.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You will get no ridicule from me.

Welcome to the real world, my friend.

From what I am inferring from your post, you may indeed be closer than you were before.

The illusion is tiered, and the 'players' are ALL puppets. Odd, no?

Next stop..., understanding the eight (j/k - that's a little myth of my own making).

Be an agent of Peace, be well, listen with your heart; the rest will take care of itself.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
May I ask what has changed for you? Obviously you have been on this site for a while but what is different now vs then if you don't mind.

[edit on 7/17/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Frank, good for you. What happened specifically to you and what have you learned that you may share?

OT

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I don't know exactly what has happened to me. I just don't know how to explain it. I've just been doing a lot of deep thinking lately, and, I've come to many realizations about how bad society really is right now. I just think that things aren't really how they should be. Once I recognized that, I thought about which things aren't as they should be, and, I see that a lot in society needs to be changed. I'm not labeling the behaviors as simply wrong or saying what they're doing is wrong. I've just noticed how a lot of what we live through is like a fabricated lie. I feel that life needs to be more authentic.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

As I've said in my other post I've just recently realized how much of our lives seem mechanical, or, like it's computer simulated like the matrix, or, how much of our lives seem fabricated. I just think that life feels really phony at times. I'm not a depressed person. I'm not a lonely person. It's just that I notice- like- we just go to university, get a job, and, work for our lives, and, have fun, or, we just get brainwashed by the mainstream media and that's it? What's different about me now- is that now- I am more attuned to what's wrong with the world, or, what doesn't seem quite right. It's just like I see the world now and things don't seem quite right. It's like with me before- I used to be really interested in politics. Now I see that things aren't really what they seem they are- as- with politics. It's just weird. I just have been thinking- that- there really should be more to life. We're just kept from going crazy because we have entertainment to keep ourselves occupied. We worry about issues that seem trivial. I mean, just something about this seems wrong to me.

Does what I'm saying make sense?

I just realize how much we're being manipulated all the time. I mean, why must this go on? It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm starting to see the manipulating more and more, and, I'm starting to see the lies, and the pieces to the puzzle that is life.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think I know what your saying. I am glad for you that you feel different. Indeed the world is a screwed up place. I don't know what to say other than that. I feel like I have been awakened for a little while now, wish it would have been longer ago but it wasn't until recently as well. I feel like I can see things differently - like solving a puzzle or a brain teaser. Things just seem to fit together they way I see em now. Also, I don't worry about material things the way I used to(I was never bad about it) but now I really don't give a crap about it.

[edit on 7/17/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Star

Hey, I feel you 100%

I'm there too, just didn't know what to call it....I am like you, more firm in my beliefs and able to explain things like lies in religion, the New World Order, and all the brainwashing we've experienced for the last 50-60 years with Tavistock.

I don't feel like I 'm the one that's 'crazy' anymore; I feel like the masses are.

I tend to see the truth behind false flag operations and staged world events so quickly and easy now and others think I must have inside info, but I'm just more in tune with reality. I know that I'm thinking outside that 10% of my brain...more like 15% because I have little instances where I sense info early, predict what someone will say verbatim, etc...I'm not psychic at all....its just that when you use mor than 10% you can do those things.

Glad you are experiencing this too

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You say you aren't depressed now, but if you think about this stuff long enough you probably will be.

Understanding the truth of things just shows you that man isn't evil like people would have you believe. I think man is inherently good, but I think man is inherently really, really stupid. And that's more depressing than anything. Because a world of ignorant people lets a small elite of evil people do whatever they want. The frustration at an individual level, at the inability to change what's wrong on a global level is unavoidably depressing.

My opinion; Treat conspiracy topics as entertainment and education. We're all here because we find these topics interesting. But don't let yourself become too emotionally attached to these things.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know what you mean. These things happen to people every now and then. Your reality shatters which is another way of saying that your software has been deleted, and then your operating system is replaced with truth. Because you are an adult and are not so easily brainwashed once you start over. Adult are smarter than kids, but its just that many adults are given their operating system by its culture since very young. and a kid can't rationalize whatever operating system is given to him.

but that's the thing, you need your reality shattered to start over. To get rid of all the BS that is fed to us since birth and see truth. It wouldn't be necessary on another planet with more loving cultures but this is earth.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

Hey, enjoyed your post!!! You are so right.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm not sure about anyone else, but a true, complete awakening would surely destroy my mind. Not sure, though. But I awaken from time to time, it's a process. I believe we are given what we can handle at any given time. I suspect that 20 years from now I will be more awake. And I will look back to me, in 2009, and say, sheesh, shouldn't I have seen the truth way before that, I mean, it's so obvious? But it wasn't. And it isn't. It's a process.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by concerned190

As I've said in my other post I've just recently realized how much of our lives seem mechanical, or, like it's computer simulated like the matrix, or, how much of our lives seem fabricated. I just think that life feels really phony at times. I'm not a depressed person. I'm not a lonely person. It's just that I notice- like- we just go to university, get a job, and, work for our lives, and, have fun, or, we just get brainwashed by the mainstream media and that's it? What's different about me now- is that now- I am more attuned to what's wrong with the world, or, what doesn't seem quite right. It's just like I see the world now and things don't seem quite right. It's like with me before- I used to be really interested in politics. Now I see that things aren't really what they seem they are- as- with politics. It's just weird. I just have been thinking- that- there really should be more to life. We're just kept from going crazy because we have entertainment to keep ourselves occupied. We worry about issues that seem trivial. I mean, just something about this seems wrong to me.

Does what I'm saying make sense?

I just realize how much we're being manipulated all the time. I mean, why must this go on? It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm starting to see the manipulating more and more, and, I'm starting to see the lies, and the pieces to the puzzle that is life.

Sounds to me like your on the path of realizing the best kept secret in history, as well as the more proliferated lie.

i wish you well, no one can be told the truth. One must walk the path to realize it.

good luck. please feel free to u2u me.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You ain't seen nothing yet!

Get ready, because you are only stumbling and starting to wipe the blur from your eyes.

Have you realized you can not trust a single man yet? None. At all. Not me, not anyone. Realized this yet? Let no man deceive you.

What can you trust? Your own understanding? And where does that come from?

You are just starting, you have only started to ask the deep and real questions.

Going to quote the bible for you. I'm not saying go join a church or any religion, far from it. But read.

Proverbs 9

1Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

2She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.

3She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

4Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

5Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

6Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

7He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

8Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

As you ask questions and seek, you find answers and understanding.

1 more. Just because it was the verse that lead me to the bible after I woke up.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

You are starting to look at the fruits/actions. Good for you. Things aren't as they seem, and you can't trust what things are claimed to be. As the person above me said, you can't really be told the truth, you have to find it yourself, because it is an understanding.

[edit on 7/17/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Hey I agree.

Star

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
And again, once an inkling of the truth is found it begins to snowball seemingly out of control. Ironic really, since it is recognizing unparalleled control married to unfettered chaos all around you, that is at the heart of the epiphany.

I congratulate you on reaching another level in consciousness, not to downgrade anyone who hasn't been awakened. In fact, I celebrate the fact that the curiosity has spread at all, for it seems such a long time has past since it happened last. I envy you your path of discovery, but I think you know the truth isn't pretty...just be prepared to be astonished over and over again at how much compassion has been forgotten. Again, congratulations and salutations.
Nice to have you on the team.

It truly is thee proverbial wall, isn't it?

Yes, corruption abounds, it is everywhere you look, and it will be the toughest fight we've ever conceived to break the rest of us from our bonds and restraints, the benefit of which truly is strength in numbers.

Nothing more to say really, 'cept, "Right on!", and "Star & Flag for you!"

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Welcome to the big picture. I've been forming this for years. I still haven't quite put my finger on exactly where the big break down is.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Nice post as well....no ridicule here either, as I've explained that I've reached that point too..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Congratulations...and don't worry about thinking your were awake before. I thought the same thing. It is all a process. Most of the people on ATS are not fully awake yet. They say they are awake that there is a lie, but they are in the initial phase of wanting to be awake. This stage is followed up with another stage and another. But I tell you there are phases, and as bad media states above, get ready because it gets better as it goes and a little nuts. You will battle with feeling like you don't belong here, that it's not the way it is supposed to be. You might feel crazy as very few will understand where you are coming from once you start verbalizing your ideas. Every day ground yourself to what is important and keep on keeping on. Know that there are others out there that stand with you.

For now watch the world, the wool has been removed from your eyes and you see what is wrong in the world. The forums here at ATS, watch the bickering...watch the self loathing, and ego at work. Watch facts thrown around, without any thought as to who made those facts facts. Watch as they get no closer to the truth, because they are preventing themselves from understanding that it doesn't matter who is right or wrong. What matters is how does it make you feel, how does it effect you or impact you on a spiritual level. And this will lead to another phase where you get to rethink the world entirely what you would like to see.

What I'm learning mostly is that this awakening process will make you timeless in the sense that you begin seeing everything, understanding everything, in a split second while the rest of the world carries out the same behaviors and lies. In the same way, if I could sprint 1 mile as fast as you can walk 1 foot you would think that I have stopped time. Anyhow welcome to the creation of the new earth.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey guys....nice posts from everybody! I wanted to tell you my version of where I have gone from after now almost 10 years of truthseeking. It seems the more you learn the more you find that the hole goes deeper and deeper than I ever imagined. Now I have kids, mind you and I just don't know what kind of Matrix of a world my kids will be living through.
To reach my current level of wakefulness has taken me almost a decade and it seems that the rabbit hole just doesn't end. Now here's the trippy thing....I'm the most logical, level headed individual I know.....but after studying the New World Order and their planned agenda my life for some reason has never been the same. I do "feel" emotionally and psychologically connected to all of what is happening. How do I just keep this, as a previous poster has said at a logical, educational level and not get too excited about it? Do you guys realize that the PTB are actively killing billions upon billions of people ( including ourselves ? ) The one thing that I learned over the years is that we are basically lied to or decieved in almost every aspect of life. This has taken place, as previous poster mentioned through 50 -80 years of Tavistock...99% of the population is completely brainwashed idiots who know absolutely nothing of reality. How can anyone with a conscious does stand by all of this, without going absolutely crazy? For another example...study the complete history of false flag events...I've tried to educate people...they look at me like I need a psychiatrist.....what can i do?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join