It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow I think Im going crazy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So ever since i have joined this site, i keep getting the feeling that im being watched. This may just be my paranoia, but oh well. If i get assassinated im gonna be pissed! hahaha Has anyone else got this feeling?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I know how you feel. I've had some intense paranoia (maybe even because of ATS), but hopefully it didn't last long.

You have nothing to fear. Nobody can take from you what is really important: your ideas. (And if this helps: your ideas are kept with you even after you are dead, although you may have a different perspective)

And try not to compare your ideas with other peoples ideas. None is better or more real then another.

You make your reality! Don't let other people make it for you!

And enjoy the website, don't take anything too seriously!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I haven't been on in ages, literally years... only just signed back in...

I never throught I was being watched but you will end up getting kinda paranoid at first then that evens out and you'll feel fine.

Sort of like taking new medication! plays hell with you at first then once it starts working your fine

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Relax, take a deep breath.

This is but one phase of the Conspiracy Theory Hobbyist Syndrome.

Later, once this phase has passed, you will begin to feel preoccupied with the sad state of the planet and its people. Trust me, this passes too.

Remember, you are but one person, and it is embarrassingly rare to have the establishment or some dark agency give a damn about one person out of tens of millions they could be just as interested in.

This site alone has thousands upon thousands of members who are sometimes very passionate or even overtly offensive. You are not among them.

Be at peace. Your focus determines your reality. If you accept what you have, and more importantly, who you are, there are few who can disturb you in a meaningful way.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If they do come dont freak out....use the powers!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
friendoftherevolution,

We're watching you.

Who said that???

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

Just remember - only use your powers for good - never evil.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

With great power, comes great responsibility....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Undoubtably everything we contribute to ATS is being analyzed by the security services of our countries. The issue is, whether they act on them.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

No man! Don't go into that.
Don't get yourself preoccupied with what is good and what is evil.
Do whatever you feel like doing without worrying about good and evil.

Wisdom of the Tao:

"Be not concerned with right and wrong.
The conflict between right and wrong
Is the sickness of the mind."

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by friendoftherevolution
So ever since i have joined this site, i keep getting the feeling that im being watched.

Yes. In fact, you all should be feeling that way ... because .. I've been watching you ALL, keeping a closer eye on some of you more than others ... ..

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
No man! Don't go into that.
Don't get yourself preoccupied with what is good and what is evil.
Do whatever you feel like doing without worrying about good and evil.

Wisdom of the Tao:

"Be not concerned with right and wrong.
The conflict between right and wrong
Is the sickness of the mind."

How does that stand up against the equally definitive proclamation:

"Do what that wilt, shall be the whole of the law."

Seems similar in effect, no?

Ultimately, it is the 'preoccupation' with the conflict that makes the sickness.

It is human to judge, it is part of the hard-wiring of our psyche to solve problems.

But it is correct to say, that it is a matter of degree and circumstance, not absolutes - absolutes are an illusion.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by friendoftherevolution
So ever since i have joined this site, i keep getting the feeling that im being watched.

I know exactly how you feel.

Before ATS , one could enjoy a nice front yard barbecue in the front lawn without a worry in sight.

After ATS , any car driving slowly in front of your house then turning around slightly afterward is a PTB AGENT.

Before ATS , small planes flying by your house were pilots commuting from one rich company to another.

After ATS, they are secret PTB spies with super telescopic cameras with heat reading capabilities looking at your every move.

Before ATS , one could shop at a store and walk about buying things with utter joy.

After ATS, everyone around you in the store seems to be hiding the fact that they are actually spies in costume following you around the store relaying info back to the PTB headquarters.

It is a different life after ATS..

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, with your gut feeling.

top topics

join