It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Obama Will "Destroy the Dollar"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
OK Obama lemmings. Let's see, Obama (not Bush) has pushed us 9 trillion in the hole with his last "stimulus" package. We are paying 100 million dollars a day in interest on these loans. Obama and his Congress are about to ram a governement healthcare system down our throats. That alone is enough to kill the dollar but Reid has said that illegal alien amnesty is next on the agenda. So we can add another 12+ million people to government healthcare. For those that support government healthcare, have you seen the 1 million backlog of requests for the VA? The current healthcare provided to our vets and soldiers is horrible! Once the government has control of your healthcare you will do whatever they say to get your healthcare.

Even though the majority of you are still blind to what is happening, at some point you should try some basic math. Maybe you should read a little history. Our public schools suck but most of you should still be able to read above the 6th grade level and perform basic addition and subtraction.

Hold on to your ass folks its going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is utterly amazing that anybody finds Ron Paul to be credible.

--> Ron Paul: [ Insert the Name of any President Here ] Will "Destroy the Dollar"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Out of curiosity
Is there supposed to be an opinion there somewhere hidden in your post?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
It is utterly amazing that anybody finds Ron Paul to be credible.

--> Ron Paul: [ Insert the Name of any President Here ] Will "Destroy the Dollar"

Please explain how Ron Paul is not credible. Can you argue against any of the points Dr. Paul makes in the video? Did you even watch it?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You keep saying "deficient", but I think you mean deficit. Not trying to be rude, but are you German? Your English is kind of bad.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So, is America going to hell soon or what?

The OP was quoting the Declaration of Independence, and I think the Obama administration sounds strikingly similar. I will illustrate how I perceive these similarities:

1. Multitude of new offices-33 czars for various things, bigger government controlling every aspect of our lives soon. New committees and departments to take care of problems that existing committees and departments should supervise/regulate already.

2. Harrass our people-Martial law could be imposed anytime the government feels like imposing it, like if people refuse to take mandatory swine flu vaccinations. The IRS is another good example of harrassment. Police officers using excessive force (i.e., with tasers and such). National Guard dispatched to deal with armed gunman in the south.

3. Cut out their substance-Tax people to death. Get every dollar possible for your pork projects and welfare, and socialized medicine next. Tax people for their hard work, and waste it giving it to others who do not earn it. Repeal taxes a previous president put in place. Tax businesses who refuse to insure their employees, so they lay people off and go out of business.

What is going to become of this country? Will America be reformed and made a "New United States of America" or something?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by muffingirl]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join