It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Excursions in Destiny" - new mystery/conspiracy/etc.-related YouTube series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi there, ATS/BTSers. It has been a while since I posted, but I have been lurking a lot. I'm posting on behalf of a couple friends today who have just launched a new YouTube series called "Excursions in Destiny." It is basically a mockumentary series about various topics of the type discussed on ATS. I mentioned the site to my friend, and he asked if I'd mind posting the video link here in the hopes of attracting some viewers, so I said I would.

It is a longer-format series than most YouTube shows, and the first episode is a two-part show on the Chupacabra. The next episode is supposed to be up soon, and it will be about UFOs and aliens. Keep in mind, this is a comedy series, and not meant to be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sorry to post again as I see this thread hasn't attracted any attention, but the second episode of the series is now up. It's a three-parter on UFOs and aliens. I think they're funny, but then again they're my friends. I'll refrain from posting in the thread again if it doesn't garner any attention. Don't want to endlessly bump and shill it:

join