It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meaning In Numbers Does Anyone Have An Answer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm posting this thread because i wanted to know something about this set of numbers i kept seeing for about 2 weeks straight now.

About 2 weeks ago i was heading off to bed when i looked at the time it was 2:22 a.m, i woke up and looked at the times about an hour later and it was 3:33 a.m the next day i was watching t.v and i looked at the time and it said 2:22 p.m i went to the kitchen an hour later and it said 3:33p.m on my microwave, that kept happening for a week. this Tuesday that just passed i woke up in the morning and i saw a new set of numbers 11:11a.m i thought it was a coincidence, later that afternoon i saw the time and it was 3:33p.m two hours later i looked at the time again and it was 5:55p.m this kept happening till today, earlier this afternoon i was getting ready to leave my house when i saw the time it was 3:33 when i got home i saw the time it was 4:44, i wen't to pick my brother up and when i got home and saw the time it was 5:55, and as i saw that it was 5:55 i looked at my other brother playing a game and his score was 333.

Is this just a coincidence or is it something else, its kind of in my mind now and i really want to find out what it means.

any comments would help.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Hi. It happens to me a lot too, hence my user name. I get 1111 the most, from clocks to the price at the grocery store. I get it all the time. I also get 222 or 333 but not nearly as much as 1111. Some people may tell you that your mind picks out patterns and that you have subconsciously programed your mind to pick out these numbers. I be to differ, for me I know that it is something else. Almost like someone is directing my attention to the numbers. I don't claim to know what it is or why it happens. I just go by my gut feeling and for me I think it means I'm on the right path spiritually or progressing the right way. My suggestion would be for you to stop when this happens and listen, not with your ears, just pay attention to what thoughts may be floating through your head or any emotions you may be feeling. Keep a journal about what you experience and go back and read over it at some point.You might want to check out crystalinks.com for the 1111 time code, I'm not endorsing what they say but it may be a start for more info. Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Your not alone...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many more also. Have a look through the search. I see a new topic like this on here two or three times a month.

new topics

join