It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music to play while fighting the NWO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

yeah, I dont understand the interent... and there was something recently that, if you have music that is copywritten embedded on your website you can get fined.

: gawker.com...

Why on Earth would you believe the crap that the *IAA's / ASCAP say, they are just scaremongering, especially the article you cited, authored by a copyright policeman.

I remember hearing about that last year, where they wanted to charge end-users $600-ish for watching a YouTube video. Please understand they are pathetic, bottom-feeding leeches. They don't pay originators of content any morally fair share of royalties, so i wouldn't p# on them, if they were on fire.

You do know that Youtube has been fined millions for having music right? and they will remove copywritten stuff when they realise it is there.

No, you have it completely wrong. WMG wanted to charge Google a percentage for every time someone watched a video. They also wanted to charge more monies for the license granting copyright for Google to use their supposed copyright material.

Google had the balls to just tell them to p# off and so the pathetic debacle has begun, where anything over 1 million hits for example, will be flagged by the copyright police leeching the site, and the video is removed.

The music industry would not even allow Google to view a library for all the songs they were paying tens of millions each year for, so they completely make the whole process opaque, so they can hide the fact they never pay the original content providers their fair share.

Do you think youtube is an underground site or something

Did you know 20 hours of video is uploaded to uTube every minute! They can take all the videos they want down, but for every one removed, there will be many more uploaded, so they are dead in the water. The day the *IAA's die a horrible death, the better the internet will be.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
(The album itself is 0ne l0ng s0ng!)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'd like to play the Lenny Kravitz song "Love Revolution" while fighting the NWO

Link: www.youtube.com...

"It is time for a love revolution
It is time for a new constitution

You are a child of the most high
There's nothing you can't do and that's no lie
You were designed to use your mind
To move what you can't see so don't be blind"

[edit on 7/18/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...\

For the motivation

[edit on 18-7-2009 by TheSeYeR]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down

www.dailymotion.com...

Well I won't back down
No I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down
gonna stand my ground
... and I won't back down

Chorus:
(I won't back down...)
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(and I won't back down...)
hey I will stand my ground
and I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just one life
in a world that keeps on pushin me around
but I'll stand my ground
...and I won't back down

(I won't back down...)
(and I won't back down...)
(I won't back down)
and I won't back down...

(I won't back down...)
(I won't back down)
hey I won't back down
(and I won't back down)
hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(and I won't back down)
(and I won't back down)
and I won't back down
(I won't back down)
No I won't back down...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The music would do the fighting for me.I would steal super secret military technology and project the music/video into their minds,press repeat and watch them turn into bumbling,foaming at the mouth crazy men.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The Shizit: Dear Goernment.

Google Video Link

April 2nd, 2001 Dear Government, I thought it would interest you to know that I have completely lost faith in your ability to represent my interests. It is apparent to me that the only interests you represent are those of large corporations and that you have totally alienated yourself from the majority of the populace. Now, I realize that you have heard this sort of criticism before, so I'll spare you the dissident rhetoric and direct your attention to a more pressing point: my former faith in your abilities to get your act together were the only things that were keeping you safe. You see, all your various attempts to sedate my frustration and misdirect my attention have failed. The only thing that was keeping me in line was the hope that one day you would have a paradigmatic shift in your attitudes towards the people who look to you for representation and actually start doing your half of the social compact this country was founded on. My hope for and faith in the system was, if you will, a kind of political "soma", keeping me forever dreaming of a savior, a great man who would fight for the people. Now I've woken up and I see around me a sleeping giant lying restlessly under the skin of the nation. So when it comes down to you staring into the barrel of whatever assault rifle I get my grubby little proletariat hands on and you find yourself asking "What are you? A communist insurgent? A Muslim terrorist?" you will be faced with a most chilling answer: "No sir, I am the fruit of your labors." I guess hope is a hard habit to break, because I'm finding myself hoping that this letter will be a wake up call for you. But I also know oppression, imperialism and plutocracy are hard habits to break too, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high. See ya 'round. Sincerely, A revolution waiting to happen P.S. Let's bring the plutocracy down! Let's bring it down! I don't care any more, I want f*%&$n' war Taste of blood in mouth and I'm left wanting more I'm tired of being the political prophylactic king It's time for some real f*#$%@g Revolution, f%$# the sight seeing It's time to stop wanting and time to start being Strong How long, not long I say f&$% the right, it's time to be wrong THIS COUNTRY'S HIT BOTTOM!!!

-Edrick

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSocietyI remember hearing about that last year, where they wanted to charge end-users $600-ish for watching a YouTube video. Please understand they are pathetic, bottom-feeding leeches. They don't pay originators of content any morally fair share of royalties, so i wouldn't p# on them, if they were on fire.

For real, the PRS and all the rest of them are of a highly dubious and of a parasitic nature. They would fine community centers and nurseries and all that thousands for not complying. Denying music is a spiritual crime against humanity and they need to rethink their existance.

Shout out to all the homies putting forward the relevance of HeD and all the other great music. I have to say Chemley reminded me how great The Smashing Pumpkins were. Level any criticism that you like, they were MTV pawns etc... The new album shows Corgan's true colours.

This thread has brought up some interesting ones. I am currently enjoying the concept of caving in NWO skulls to the mellow sounds of Jimmy Buffet's 'Cheeseburger In Paradise' or "The Muppets Why Cant We Be Friends".
I like the videogames like Fallout 3 and Bioshock, old time soundtracks, like Bobby Darin while you are blazing away. Just awesome.

For those pessemistic people that dont think humans will go nuts and smash up everything when it comes down to the clinch I give to you this theme tune... Play it loud and preferably while doing a "tool-up" montage.

Woah! I got so pumped I kicked myself in the face!

The theme is embodied perfectly in the Fox Hound Logo... A deeply annoyed fox, not satisfied with the killing efficiency of its own keen incisors and mind, the wiley fox picks up a horrifying combat knife (if Metal Gear lore applies, which it does, the knife also has a stealth bullet mechanism hidden in the hilt). This is what we must become, I seriously cant think of a better mindset to go up against the ptb with.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Majestic23]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great mix of songs good work all, keep posting adding to my list thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
THE 2nd AMERICAN REVOLUTION

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Rage Against the Machine - Anything from their self titled album

Muse - I would listen to every song but if I had to pick one it would be 'Feeling Good'

Disturbed - Land of Confusion. (Watch the video if you haven't seen it.)

System of a Down - Boom (Another video worth checking out)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by itsblownbackbaby

Check out "The Cult of Personality" by "In Living Color".

It fits a lot of these fake non-representing politicians to a tee.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just depends what your into I geuss.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think it is worthwhile pointing out the highly illuminated Atma again.

He was raised Hare Krishna and his stance is probably the most "enlightened" of any modern artist I have heard.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In case anyone's interested, I in fact already posted two threads like this just recently.

You can find a bunch of NWO songs from different ATS members at the following threads:

Your Top 5 Conspiracy Songs

Your Favorite NWO Songs

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

yesss i was waiting for someone to say immortal in this thread. i was going to mention him but you got it. almost all of his songs has something to do with the govt/NWO

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Didn't read through all the posts so sorry if this is a repeat, but:

F*** Tha Police by NWA (or the live cover by Rage Against The Machine
)

Or anything by David Rovics for lighter fare (google him for free downloads of all his music, and yes he has given permission, just would ask you to toss a li'l somethin' in his virtual guitar case)

And if you like irony, how about Keep On Rockin' In The Free World by Neil Young

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Conspirituality

I recommend "Thieves in the Night" and "Makeshift Soldiers".

Edited to add:

[edit on 7/20/2009 by eMachine]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join