It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable evidence Moon Landing was a hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is no way anyone can disprove this because it is fact and on video.

Not sure if this has been posted before. I did a quick search and looked through the first few threads and didn't see this. Delete this if already posted.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."
---President Harry S. Truman, 1950.
I wonder how he came to this conclusion. In fact, I think a "power on earth" is in fact responsible for much of what we see.

Interesting how most of the astronauts that went to the moon, were masons. I wonder how many were of the "Sublime prince of the Royal secret" level. Hey Brother Mason, can you keep a secret? LOL LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

And I think that it's so convenient that NASA found the missing moon landing tapes a couple of days before the 40th anniversary of the moon landing.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This has been discussed several times on ATS. The video has been debunked. Someone who knows where to look will probably give url.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Even more convenient that the LROC has returned images of the abandoned Apollo hardware sitting on the moon.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

I have no doubt they will find "hardware" on the moon, only questions are, how it got there, and who put it there, and, what it really is.

I dont doubt we may have visited the moon on at least one occasion, how else would we have been told "Don't Come back".

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Mookie
Could you elaborate on the original post.
Which guys were involved in which organizations?
I am stuck with dial-up and utube flicks don't play well at all.
Thanks donny

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Saw a show on History channel regarding the moon landing a night or two ago. From what I saw there is no way it is fake. They showed clips of one astronaut doing a space walk. He was actually skipping, covering 5-10 meters at a time. Guess it could have been done with wires or something but to me it was pretty convincing. I no longer doubt the moon landing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

Mookie, I mean no disrespect to you or what you believe to be true. But over time, you'll begin to notice that every post that comes with a title containing words like 'Undeniable', 'Unimpeachable' and yes, 'Irrefutable', they are very often quickly denied, impeached and refuted.

Nothing is beyond doubt, nothing is above scrutiny... that is, after all, why you doubt NASA, right?

There are no absolutes except the quest to understand and, of course, deny ignorance. In the course of these endeavors, we may someday know the truth and it may then, finally be undeniable.

But for now? Grab your pick axe and dig. You're in good company here

[edit on 27-7-2009 by redoubt]

top topics

join