It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Troops Could Be In Wrong Graves At Arlington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Some Troops Could Be In Wrong Graves At Arlington

cbs13.com

Former-Employee Speaking Out; Allegations Also Being Made Of Shoddy Care For Items Left At Graves By Families

There are 330,000 troops buried at Arlington, Dozier notes, and for their loved ones, the cemetery is the last link to the husbands, wives, mothers or fathers they will never see again.

Arlington authorities admitted in a report to Congress last year that, "There are numerous examples of discrepancies that exist between burial maps, the physical location of headstones, and the buri
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Some U.S soldiers are being treated worse than Iraqis, it's a miracle how still so many are enlisting to this mob.

From invading countries based on lies, to KBR poisining troops, to blackwater being paid 10 times more than troops while having zero accountability, to coming back home and either ending up homeless or the DHS having you on a terror watch list for being a returning vet and then to troops being in the incorrect graves!

Still some enlist!

Amazing!

cbs13.com

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Some U.S soldiers are being treated worse than Iraqis, it's a miracle how still so many are enlisting to this mob.

From invading countries based on lies, to KBR poisining troops, to blackwater being paid 10 times more than troops while having zero accountability, to coming back home and either ending up homeless or the DHS having you on a terror watch list for being a returning vet and then to troops being in the incorrect graves!

Still some enlist!

Amazing!

cbs13.com

While I agree that it's amazing (people still enlisting), I'd venture to say the army of our generation is nowhere near comparable to the army of our fathers.

Whereas our fathers fought for freedom, liberty and justice- our generation's military stands for an easy way through life (everything is given to you, so long as you kill what they tell you to and act like they teach you to) and a complete lack of responsibility. Free schooling and housing, at the expense of morals and family values. A child should never go a Christmas without mommy or daddy because they are off murdering civilians of other nations.

Of course, it should go without saying, I appreciate the service of every military man/woman, but that's not to say I agree with their lifestyle and/or choices.

join