It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Here you have it, the clear and explicit admittance by an Israeli official that they deliberately defame anyone, including Jimmy Carter, that dares to criticise the Israeli government.

We are not talking about racial abuse of Jewish people or blaspheming against Judaism but criticism of the policies of the Israeli state.

[edit on 013131p://pm3145 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't care who those who spit with forked tongues call anti-semites. What riles me is when they apply that title to every site which posts literature revealing the truth about Israel. They even got a law passed in England classing criticism of Israel's actions as anti-semitism.
At least, I think that one went through.

Then they persuade other sites not to have anything to do with "anti-semitic" sites, punishing the truth by denying it a hearing. This then makes other sites afraid to tell the truth if it relates to Jews.

The whole term, anti-semitic" is a con-job.
How many Jewish Israelis are Semitic?
Who is it who is constantly bullying and killing truly Semitic people?

You can get banned from another large forum I know of just for referencing the Rense site, because it's supposedly anti-semitic.

Luckily ATS has more sense and carefully walks a middle line.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Great video. Thanks for posting this.

I have always hated that word "anti-semetic" because people use it as a trump card. Instead of actually discussing their points and coming to an understanding (even if it is agreeing to disagree), it usually goes like this instead:

"I think [insert carefully thought out logical opinion] about Isreal"

"You are just an anti-semite. We can't have your anti-semetic ideas floating around here. Don't you know that god put isreal on the map. You are just ignorant.
"

of something to that extent.

Anyway, S&F for posting the vid.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Changing the meaning of antiSemite by zionists is really about establishing a control system around the world. You will find that were this transformation occurs agents of foreign interests work very hard to create new laws that criminalises critics of Israel.

Normally government or state prosecutors press charges, but in the case of zionists they want to have the power to criminalise individuals or institutions that comment upon the excesses of a foreign country, Israel.

Boy! This a lesson in power and its application to the nth degree!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I suppose Jon Stewart is a self hating Jew then, seeing as how he had a pretty heavy critique of Israel early on this year.

What riles me is when they apply that title to every site which posts literature revealing the truth about Israel. They even got a law passed in England classing criticism of Israel's actions as anti-semitism.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I suppose Jon Stewart is a self hating Jew then, seeing as how he had a pretty heavy critique of Israel early on this year.

What riles me is when they apply that title to every site which posts literature revealing the truth about Israel. They even got a law passed in England classing criticism of Israel's actions as anti-semitism.

Nope. "self hating Jew" is an abusive term used by zionists.

It is not important whether Jon Stewart is a Jew or not. Stop obsessing about people's religions.

[edit on 103131p://am3142 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

That was an attempt at humor, as well as a rhetorical question. I enjoy the Daily Show program and didn't know for awhile his religion or care after I found out.

I was referencing Kailassa's post regarding the anti-Semite law possibly passed in Britain, as well as how it may affect people who are actively Jewish.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by masonwatcher

That was an attempt at humor, as well as a rhetorical question. I enjoy the Daily Show program and didn't know for awhile his religion or care after I found out.

I was referencing Kailassa's post regarding the anti-Semite law possibly passed in Britain, as well as how it may affect people who are actively Jewish.

Oh right! I stand corrected then. Apologies.

top topics

join