It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Lost Original Moon Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

NASA Lost Original Moon Video

news.aol.com

WASHINGTON (July 17) - NASA could put a man on the moon but didn't have the sense to keep the original video of the live TV transmission.
In an embarrassing acknowledgment, the space agency said Thursday that it must have erased the Apollo 11 moon footage years ago so that it could reuse the videotape.

But now Hollywood is coming to the rescue.
The studio wizards who restored "Casablanca" are digitally sharpening and cleaning up the ghostly, grainy footage of the moon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/17/09 by Djdoubt03]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
NASA lets Hollywood bail them out, only because Hollywood made the original tapes on a sound stage. What better source to recreate or edit footage than to get it from the original source.

hmm....Interesting. What's next from NASA? "Oh we really didn't lose the original tapes." "The Moon landing was just a big hoax" "The story of the lost tapes was just a cover because we filmed the whole landing on a sound stage in Burbank California"

Point of note:
I don't necessarily believe the landing was a hoax, just thought this was interesting and fitting to ATS

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/17/09 by Djdoubt03]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm suprised that no one has a response to this.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Maybe because it's been posted 5 or 6 times.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well excuse me. i didn't see anothe post before this one. sorry for being stuck with dial up. doing a search takes way too long. besides i didn't see any topics or related posts regarding this topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Dupes Happen

No aspersions from me. We're only human. The party in progress may be joined here:

NASA ADMITS: Moon Landing Tapes Got Erased

Happy posting!

new topics

top topics

join