It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Fact Sheet On UFOs Should Be Called Lies Sheet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.af.mil...

"The decision to discontinue UFO investigations was based on an evaluation of a report prepared by the University of Colorado entitled, "Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects;" a review of the University of Colorado's report by the National Academy of Sciences; previous UFO studies and Air Force experience investigating UFO reports during 1940 to 1969."

*The Colorado report was headed by Edward Condon who was a UFO skeptic. In the Elmira Star-Gazette, dated January 26 Condon was quoted as saying that he thought the government should not study UFO’s because the subject was nonsense, adding, "but I’m not supposed to reach that conclusion for another year." Condon had taken no part in the field investigations; he would ultimately investigate at most four or five UFO cases, mostly contactees, of several hundred cases which the Committee examined. Condon had given a lecture to the National Bureau of Standards, a group Condon had once chaired. In his lecture, Condon had discussed three UFO reports made by obviously unstable kooks, and had intimated that many or most UFO reports came from such persons. To put it bluntly, the Condon Committee University of Colorado report entitled "Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects" was far from scientific and was bias in it's conclusions.

"As a result of these investigations, studies and experience gained from investigating UFO reports since 1948, the conclusions of Project Blue Book were:

No UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;"

*Well in order for this to be true, these events (there are many more) couldn't have happened:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.youtube.com...

formerly classified comment by Air Force General Carroll Bolender: “Reports of UFOs which could affect national security were not part of the Blue Book system.”

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Shocking!

Are you saying someone is intentionally lying, or covering up, knowledge of incidents involving UFO's or extra-terrestrial life forms?

This is alot to absorb at once. I think I need to lie down.

Do you think that's all they lie about? maybe they cover up other kinds of things as well.

You have certainly given me alot to think about.

Good day to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
These UFOs are our ships ordered by Truman years ago.
They monitor cause some one sent them to monitor.
And no ETs involved please.

join