It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Virgin Galactic a US/UK military venture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In order for the new world order to succeed one thing is certain. Someone, some Nation, will be required to the be the hub of the "World Police".

It should be painfully obvious that the US, us, are being developed into the perfect machine for such an operation.

Almost every sector of the economy is failing and falling into central government control. In particular, every sector associated with military dominance is or has been usurped in the name of rescue or national security; civil aviation (gone), oil resources (well that should have already been obvious), industrial machining capability (gone).

Not to mention the financial "crisis" has had zero effect upon the Trillion $ defense spending budget, even though the Pentagon admits "misplacing" $2.5+ trillion dollars a year since the year 2000.

So what does this have to do with Richard Branson and the Virgin Galactic venture? Maybe nothing, but the eerie thing that I've noticed is that the US military plan for an instant reaction force seems to be planning on using Richard Branson's newly developed technology.

It is surely not unheard of for billionaires to work extremely closely with governments in development ventures. Howard Hughes certainly finished his "spruce goose" and funded many of his development efforts on the public dime.

But the larger question here is:
Are we seeing the emergence of the new world order's instant entry force?

GlobalSecurity.org states, "In recent years, the U.S. Air Force has restructured itself to meet the emerging needs of the new world order, and stay at the forefront of air-power... Third Air Force returned many of its bases to the British Ministry of Defense, and scaled down operations at other places."

So it is very clear that the US and UK are collaborating on defense efforts in a "New World Order". Not such a strange thing, especially since the dawn of the nuclear age. But how far do we take it?

Is it safe for America to hire foreign nations to develop our tools for national defense? Is that even a realistically intelligent course of action?

And maybe most importantly, do you want to live in the nation of "Killers for Hire"? Certainly such a nation has no hope of liberty for it's citizens and most certainly must be a totalitarian police state. In order to further such an agenda the people of such a nation would need to be in a constant state of fear, aggression and would need to hate all types of outside influences.

What better target than the one nation on Earth designed totally different than all the rest; if only they could twist the shining example to the World into a monster?

V

Veritas Lux Mea

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hi there! Welcome to ATS.

This forum is generally meant to be used to introduce yourself, not post news.

As for your query about virgin galactic, I do hope that you have taken the time to familiarize yourself with the background surrounding where VG came from, specifically Spaceship One taking the XPrize for the first civilian built vehicle to make it to space and repeat the process within 2 weeks.

It was a phenomenal experience to watch it build out and then finally happen (watched it live online).

That being said, Burt Rutan does a lot of work for the US Military, so seeing the designs going into SS1 and White Knight being reapplied in military terms doesn't suprise me at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Wow, that was condescending. One cannot post ANYTHING on this site until one posts, and posts, and posts to prove oneself? That is the only reason this is posted in the introduction section. I've paid close attention to this site since it's inception, I've never posted here, hence I was stuck in no man's land.

I do hope that you've taken the time to remember that simple, twisted fact before brandishing me for "posting news" in an introduction section.

Also, I do hope you'll take the time to look up the sponsors of foundations before siting them as if they are non-government related so nonchalantly. Because quite simply XPrize---goes to--->Well-point----goes to--->blue cross blue shield---goes to--->federal government
Not to mention I think you missed the entire point of why I have written this "news" article.

new topics

join