It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol of the World?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Let's say that there is a NWO coming down the pipeline. Ok, so given a NWO being established, who do you all think will be the first leader of the NWO and, more importantly, where will this NWO rule from? What will be the capitol city of the NWO? For me, the place that makes the least sense, kinda makes the most sense. Antarctica!!!!! Why? Because no one owns it and it would be the safest from any terrorist plot to bring down the NWO infrastructure. Obviously, that would not be the Capitol, but it's just a thought.

What do you all say?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Denver, Co is the capitol and the airport is a shrine to the NWO.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think the Capital of the world will be Jerusalem.

It was already proposed by former Prime Minister of Israel Shimon Peres. He said Jerusalem should be the capital of the world for the UN and the Secretary General of the UN should be mayor of the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The capitol is NY, NY.

The middle east is probably not going to be the first place an alien would stop!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Liverpool, England is the Capital City of the World

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Maybe I'm missing something. What makes the middle east different from anywhere else on the planet? I don't think aliens will go, "Oooh, that looks a bit hot. Lets look for somewhere else to land."

Maybe Jerusalem. Depends how many religious nuts there are in the NWO. Probably New York. They'll just use the UN building there.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Kevin Bacon would obviously be the leader and the HQ most likely I agree Antarctica because we all know Penguins actually rule the world

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Definately Beijing China.

Considering the fact that those pesky asians own half of the USA already

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I read someone once before that a one world government would have more than one capital. It was then suggested that Washington, London, and Brussels would be the the capitals: Washington militarily, London financially, and Brussels judicial/legislatively. Anyone's guess is just as good as another's in this situation I suppose.

As for the leader, I would imagine, initially at least, there would be a team of leaders. This would be done to make it seems like all is well and nothing fishy is going on. Then, due to the nature of politicians, one would usurp the power of the others and make himself the single world ruler.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Ive always thought it was:
Washington
City Of London (different to London)
Vatican City

All of which are separate city states.

I think these would be the main places of interest.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The black hearts would want someplace up north where it's cold, rainy, and just generally gloomy. The NWO holds a lot of meetings up in Canada... So I'd have to say they would pick Toronto Canada as the Capitol of the world.

My guess for leader would have to be Netanyahu. I just have to think the elites really like that guy.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The corporation of London is the financial capital of the Satanic NWO. It is the Headquarters for the evil global banking structure.

Washington, DC (Pentagon) is the military capital of the Satanic NWO.

The spiritual capital of the Satanic NWO is in Rome, Italy. Jesuit Headquarters and the Vatican.

The Jesuit General and Vatican Demonologists are advised by demonic entities, hence the term 'Satanic NWO'.

...imho

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

That could work too. In my mind, the Vatican City thing is a neat twist, as the Bible says that that there will be a one world religion. Many people what a single world faith as well and the Vatican, to my knowledge, is the only place in the world that is a state that's the head of a religion.

reply to post by sliceNodice

The black hearts would want someplace up north where it's cold, rainy, and just generally gloomy.

Maybe "The Fortress of Solitude" would work as well. Just kidding!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Canberra, possibly.. at least a HQ anyway. Look on Google Earth for Canberra, Australia and tell me you DON'T see masonic symbols layed out among parliament house area. Infact, the whole city has been layed out in a way that there is a compass visible, etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The supposed "Freedom Tower" they were going to build to replace the Twin Towers will be re-named "The One World Trade Center", owned mostly by the Chinese now, not the Jews anymore.

So the answer is: New York City.

(look it up; it's all true.)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting answers from all...you all get a star! I'm surprised no one has mentioned China or India, given the fact that they both sport populations of over 1-billion.

Keep it going!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
China is a jack of all trades. Strong industry. I'd say they have a strong military, but the Pentagon could destroy the entire world if they chose to, including china. Despite its population, China has no real clout on the world stage imho, other than its economic power. But the Rothschild family alone probably has more economic power than China.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OH, in addition to "The One World Trade Center" being built in New York, the past pope, and the current cardinal Egan have called New York "the capitol of the world" ...

[edit on 17-7-2009 by bettermakings]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
The supposed "Freedom Tower" they were going to build to replace the Twin Towers will be re-named "The One World Trade Center", owned mostly by the Chinese now, not the Jews anymore.

I did look it up, and noticed something interesting...

"...the Tower will soar to 1,776 feet in the sky and serve as an inspirational and enduring beacon in the New York City skyline."

The One World Trade Center is going to be 1,776 feet tall. The Illuminati was created in 1776. Just look at a 1 dollar bill and you will see this number (in roman numerals) at the base of the pyramid on the 'Great Seal'

MDCCLXXVI = 1776

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by bettermakings

I did look it up, and noticed something interesting...

"...the Tower will soar to 1,776 feet in the sky and serve as an inspirational and enduring beacon in the New York City skyline."

The One World Trade Center is going to be 1,776 feet tall. The Illuminati was created in 1776. Just look at a 1 dollar bill and you will see this number (in roman numerals) at the base of the pyramid on the 'Great Seal'

MDCCLXXVI = 1776

And the declaration of independence was signed in 1776 too! Just thought I would throw that in as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join