It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I read your post on the other thread, and commented as well.

What you need to remember though, is that forming that non-profit, and doing what I propose, you need to form a committee, who through the use everyone's agreed upon principles, will stand for that committee.

Giving him leeway to do things, with snap judgement timing always helps as well.

A set of guidelines, if you will, to give him some sense of control, otherwise, he or she is a puppet-dictator, and the world has enough of those with Barack Obama, Hugo Chavez, and Kim Jong Ill.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Griffin saw this coming long ago.

What if...

Americans stopped accepting FRN(Federal Reserve Notes)? As payment for work or goods and started trading in Canadian Maple Leafs and liberty dollars? I could see being able to break the system if we have the Backbone and forthought to buy from local suppliers.

I think we could do without a lot more than you might think. WHy do you need a cell phone and all the taxes. Take the test* and get your ham radio license. After the equipment price it's free. Why haven't we created a car/Ultralight plane to run on solar power yet? We could get off the grid if we didnt have to work 10 hours a day six days a week.

The Banks and Gov need us we don't need them. In spite of what they say.

Besides Give you tickets** and take reports what have the Police actually done for you?
Firefighters? I doubt they would get to your house in time.
Banks? If you are being paid in gold/silver a safe is easy enough to obtain nowadays.

*why do you need a license to transmit? Isn't free speech suposed to be free?
**I'd rather be mugged than get a ticket. They are both robbery but the ticket is personal and affect you more.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by ..5..]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The question we have to ask...is what to do? it is so ingrained in most people that alot of them wouldn't want anything to change anyway.And even then most people dont know about this among other things that have been happening for over a hundred years.I mean yes we can try and get the information out but this has been known about for a long time as have other things we should be furious about, even then most people still don't know,and if they did and people were angry...maybe i should have more faith in people but i still don't think they would do anything revolutionary to change it.
Probably do what we are doing right now and simply discuss with each other how angry they are.It really is a battle you can't win in the end.Right now im reading the new rulers of the world which i should have years ago...really.We only have two options,put on our rose tinted glasses and forget it all and think everything is hunky dorey like most people or know about the information and let the fact you can't do anything to stop it eat you up inside.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Alternatively we can fight the power which in the end serves the purpose of TPTB and let's them invoke military/police rule over the land.

In either case they win, so the only true way to defeat TPTB is by internal subversion.

The NWO is already here and has been for a long time, we just need to own up to that fact and do something about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

What are you talking about it all makes perfect sense just ask Biden.The gpvernment has to spend money to keep from going bankrupt!And they seem to be doing a great job are economy should be good for centuries.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have read this book several times,along with cracking the code 3rd edition,there are some discrepancies here and there,but the scam is pretty much un-noticed by most.
Study.....
Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC)
Study................................................................................................................................................. ........Don't FIGHT it,TWIST it to your advantage.........
Silly American Wabbits

[edit on 18-7-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I do want to add this one thing though, this is only one 'arm' in what is called The Octopus Enigma. It goes much deeper and is on many different levels. Great thread again SKL, good to see one of your classic-type threads we got so used to in the past.[edit on 7/17/2009 by jkrog08]

thanks for that link!

Really interesting story

It is quite the rabbit hole indeed

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

What are you talking about it all makes perfect sense just ask Biden.The gpvernment has to spend money to keep from going bankrupt!And they seem to be doing a great job are economy should be good for centuries.

So, to keep from going bankrupt, they have to spend money?

That's the most nonsense I have heard in a long time.

The way I understand it, from multiple sources, the 1100 stimulus package was never read by Congress before it was signed into law.

How anyone, Congress, or any other politician for that matter, can sign a law into action, without first reading it, is beyond me.

I never sign anything without first reading what it details.

You always get screwed by the fine print.

I have turned away many things that I did not like after reading the details.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I do want to add this one thing though, this is only one 'arm' in what is called The Octopus Enigma. It goes much deeper and is on many different levels. Great thread again SKL, good to see one of your classic-type threads we got so used to in the past.

[edit on 7/17/2009 by jkrog08]

Yes, the "octopus" or "Medusa" is there and always has been there.

That is the global elite, making sure that you can never figure things out completely.

Thanks for the kinds words, again.

What I explain in this thread is known to some, it is just the extent that the knowledge reaches, and what people do with it that is always in question.

Like I said to someone else here, if I had billions, I would buy as many of Griffin's book as possible, and give them away.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by corusso

Do you think you can ask your friend to sign on an account on ATS and talk about his book here?

Has he sold many of those book, and just how detailed did he get?

If he knows about the topic what schooling or experience does he have in the matter?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

My thoughts on this is that 9/11 may be another Pearl Harbor, or Lusitania.

Pearl Harbor, for those who do not know it, was actually initiated by F.D.R. cutting off the Japanese supply lines in Southeast Asia, so in essence a supply blockade, and Japan's reaction, to save face, was to strike at the closest American target, Pearl Harbor.

This was F.D.R.'s masterplan to get us involved directly into WWII, because at the point before Pearl Harbor happened, we were only indirectly involved in supplying Europe supplies, weapons, and money.

The Lusitania, was Churchill's sending a British ocean-liner (read Griffin's book, according to it, British ships were fitted for a war transition) into U-Boat infested waters, with Americans on the ship, hoping the Germans would sink it, which they did. This got Americans pissed off and wanting us involved in WWI.

Griffin talks about both of those within his book, but that's not the first time I have read on either topic, as I have read many other books that reference politicians and military doing anything to get us involved in war, just to make money.

The quickest way to get a failing economy back on track, is to start a war.

That's where I see our economy leading us now.

We just pulled our troops out of Iraq, but no one has said anything about "private military contractors" being pulled out. Remember they are civilians, and are not answerable to military.

For a little education on "private military contractors", or better known as mercenaries, you should go to my two threads on Blackwater.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

The one above was while we were under Bush.

Blackwater : Left-Wing Liberal America, & Shifting Alliance, Leading Because It's For Our Future...

This one was when I began seeing that Obama was going to win.

What I am saying here however, is that the "private military contractors" cannot be forced to pull out of Iraq due to political pressure, and now the real killing begins.

So, if our economy is collapsing, the next possible war is with Iran, North Korea, or China, and could even have Russia in the mix.

Even Iraq resorting to a civil war, and us going back in to assist them is possible.

This would be how the Government gets us wrapped up in more killing, more bloodshed, and more funding for the war machine.

Think about it for a second.

The jobless percentage keeps going up and up, on a constant basis.

There is no draft, yet.

But, what better way to lure people into the military, Law Enforcement, or Government work, then to be the only jobs available, and to be the highest paying as well.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I will have to watch that video when I can.

Thanks for adding it to the thread.

I appreciate any input.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

I think you may be thinking of another author.

I have not read all of Griffin's books, but I found this one very interesting, and I will buy it soon.

Fearful Master: A Second Look at the United Nations

Griffin seems to know what he is talking about a lot.

I thoroughly enjoying reading the book this thread is titled after.

Are you perhaps thinking of Jim Marrs?

Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids

The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America

The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

I read this last book and was stunned at the amount of details Marrs has to offer.

Jim Marrs, our own ATS known author, writes along those lines more.

You can view Jim Marrs Forum Here.

I can see how and why you may have mistaken them, they both have big white bushy beards.

I even did a thread on Marrs book, which I linked to below.

It does have some videos to watch as well.

SKL's Thread On : The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Interesting proposal there, albeit one fraught with all sorts of challenges.

The moment anyone tried to stop using the federal reserve note, is the moment when they try to enforce it as a viable option.

I cannot advocate stopping using the federal reserve note, at least not until a better alternative is found, but we should be on the gold standard, no matter what.

Maple leaf? Are you Canadian? Looks too much like a pot leaf to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes, too many people are willing sheeple, far too interested in bleating their complaints about the system.

Instead of bleating, complaining, whining, and griping about it, do something.

I am not advocating violence, that does nothing, except give these idiots in Washington a reason to resort to force, in response to force.

Like I outlined in this thread :

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

Form a non-profit, or even a for-profit business, make it something you are inspired to do.

Once you get that far, spend the $90 it takes to incorporate your business, then begin fund-raising.

The funds can be alloted back towards paying bills, paying the C.E.O. a salary, and set aside everything else for the good of the community.

Then, have the Board of Directors make a committee under each board member, based on anything you want it on, legality is of a necessity, it needs to be something legal.

Each committee has a purpose, and fund-raising is a part of that, each committee has to contribute to the organization as a whole.

Then, each board member, and each committee member, forms into a think-tank.

You will either have to be steeped into this knowledge (I am), or buy books (I have), or go to the library to do research (where do you think I am posting this from?) and formulate a legal course of action.

Then, each of those people, split off into a seperate group, forming another non-profit or for-profit, or both, and start the process all over again.

One business, or non-profit becomes ten, then every ten becomes a hundred, etc.

Each independent organization picks one individual they want to run for a specific office within Government.

And, the whole process is legal, documented, and binding, but open enough to be able to adapt as challenges happen.

This is exactly the type fo stuff Griffin points to the corrupt politicians throughout history doing, so why not do it, legally, and without corrupt intent, and make that change happen?

Yes, it might take a while, but at least there is no recourse of action for the idiots in power to take to stop it, except to try to buy you out, and if they go that approach, make the price so high they cannot afford it.

And, make sure some of the people you recruit for your business, are knowledgeable of law, but not so much that they bury you in paperwork.

You will need to know legalese (I do) and double-speak (I do) as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Alternatively we can fight the power which in the end serves the purpose of TPTB and let's them invoke military/police rule over the land.

In either case they win, so the only true way to defeat TPTB is by internal subversion.

The NWO is already here and has been for a long time, we just need to own up to that fact and do something about it.

I am sorry, I have to disagree here, to an extent.

The "New World Order" is just a set of keywords, like the "boogeyman", meant to cause a reaction in people.

It has been used with success for far too long, as a scare tactics, just to agitate people into violent reaction.

This is why I said in my original post, I did not like Griffin using those words, other than that, his book is remarkable and insightful.

The "New World Order" is used, to cover for Government manipulation, and it was most likely derived by F.E.M.A., because anyone who knows them (I do) knows that they cannot take action, like hurricane relief, until the actual event happens.

They are a civilian military organization, meaning they have a military-type function, but are basically civilian in nature.

So, if enough people (has to be large numbers) are agitated by the catch-phrase "New World Order" and then stockpile guns, scream revolution, and actually riot, this lets them off their leash, so to speak to act.

This would be where Martial Law is enacted, and then other dark and scary, "boogeyman" type laws can roll out.

This is the real power of F.E.M.A., that they only act in a "natural disaster" type event, and almost anything can be related to a natural disaster, up to and including an overthrow of the Government itself.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Twisiting it to your advantage is easy, if you have money behind you.

Other than that, it's not quite so easy to do.

Last time I checked, my other pair of shorts did not have $75 billion in them.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
For people who might want to know a little more about the topic of making money, while we're in the process of a global meltdown, I can recommend the following books :

One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market

Nonprofit Kit For Dummies

Fundraising For Dummies

I have the first two books, and all I can say is you need to take a look at them.

If you do not have the money to buy them, which is why I do not own the last one, go to your public library and check them out and begin taking notes from them.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The more I read about this topic, the more I notice that Griffin and Houdini were onto the same trail.

The difference is that Griffin got college educated, and used other people's books as reference material.

And, Houdini, used his stage as a magician, and capitalized on his reputation.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I wish I could see videos on my old computer.
For those like me who can not see the video here are some of my online references on the FED

Are you aware of the book “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man”
There is some pretty good info about it and an interview of the author at www.lewrockwell.com...

A Primer on Money by the House Banking Committee (Wright Patman) is on line an an excellent read (128pg or so) famguardian.org...

This online review looked good SECRETS OF THE TEMPLE: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country. By William Greider. 798 pages. Simon & Schuster. www.nytimes.com...

Rep.Louis T McFadden's speech on the floor of the House of Representatives, June 10, 1932: Is super. To bad the "feds" assassinated him www.modernhistoryproject.org...

Money is Created by Banks: Evidence Given by Graham Towers to Canadian Parliament
is a fairly short explaination good for those who are impatient and not willing to read something as long as "A primer on Money" freedomprime.blogspot.com...

This was written by someone pro-Fed with a forward by Alan Greenspan, however there is a lot of good information if you read between the lines with a healthy sized grain of salt, and it is available online. books.google.com... RPAIXUbqDI&hl=en&ei=fj6VSprCFoajtge3u6BI&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#v=onepage&q=&f=false

An explanation how the Fed controls boom and bust cycles to their benefit is found here: blogs.myspace.com...

The US Circuit Court ruled The Federal Reserve Banks are private. Lewis v. United States, 680 F.2d 1239 (1982). reference is here www.healthfreedom.info...

More info on the Fed: www.afn.org...

The Fed is a very important member of the Bank for International Settlements... www.freedom.org...

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) World Bank,and structural adjustment programs (SAPs), cause deterioration in their standards of living, reduced access to public services, devastated environments, and plummeting employment prospects www.whirledbank.org...

Voter fraud is something that has to be fixed first - Hacking the vote www.hbo.com...

"With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government." - from the Grace Commission Report famguardian.org...

Ignoring Elites, Historians Are Missing a Major Factor in Politics and History “... Over the last quarter-century, historians have by and large ceased writing about the role of ruling elites in the country's evolution. Or if they have taken up the subject, they have done so to argue against its salience for grasping the essentials of American political history. Yet there is something peculiar about this recent intellectual aversion, even if we accept as true the beliefs that democracy, social mobility, and economic dynamism have long inhibited the congealing of a ruling stratum. This aversion has coincided, after all, with one of the largest and fastest-growing disparities in the division of income and wealth in American history....Neglecting the powerful had not been characteristic of historical work before World War II. ” hnn.us...

"For 10 years, William Schmidt, a statistics professor at Michigan State University, has looked at how U.S. students stack up against students in other countries in math and science. "In fourth-grade, we start out pretty well, near the top of the distribution among countries; by eighth-grade, we're around average, and by 12th-grade, we're at the bottom of the heap, outperforming only two countries, Cyprus and South Africa." www.enterstageright.com...]Source

The ‘Innocents' Clubs’: www.heretical.com...

...During the 1920's and most of the 1930's Münzenberg played a leading role in the Comintern, Lenin's front for world-wide co-ordination of the left under Russian control. Under Münzenberg's direction, hundreds of groups, committees and publications cynically used and manipulated the devout radicals of the West....Most of this army of workers in what Münzenberg called 'Innocents' Clubs' had no idea they were working for Stalin. They were led to believe that they were advancing the cause of a sort of socialist humanism. The descendents of the 'Innocents' Clubs' are still hard at work in our universities and colleges. Every year a new cohort of impressionable students join groups like the Anti-Nazi League believing them to be benign opponents of oppression...”

I figure the more we spread these references around and the more people who read the material the better off we all will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join