It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange weather over Kansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Strange weather over Kansas

www.weather.com

This is happing now .....go toweather dotcom and do a satallite view . It looks like a hurrican formed right in the middle of the US. Also watch the surrounding clouds in other states
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The weather in general has been a little funky here as is. But htis time of year we should be getting it from the west/southwest direction. Not supercells forming out of nothing. And it has been a different direction almost everytime. This spring there was a lot more wind than usual.Strange weather

Didn't have time to figure out what fourm to put in , sorry mod. Adjust as seen fit.

www.weather.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I m going to bump this thread back to the top in hope that some one who knows about weather will tell me what I am seeing, as I am clueless!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

Does a cell like that indicate a tornado warning possibility? Excuse me if I am clueless about where and when tornados are formed but they scare the godzilla out of me.

Can anyone in Kansas (no, not you Dorothy!) provide an on-the-ground update?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
looks like big huge nasty thunderstorm cell. I would guess the circular shape is random.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It seems thunderstorms were forecast.

Rooks (Kansas)
SHORT TERM FORECAST NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HASTINGS
NE 800 AM CDT FRI JUL 17 2009 KSZ017-018-171433-
OSBORNE-ROOKS- 800 AM CDT FRI JUL 17 2009
.NOW... SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
MOVING SOUTHEAST ACROSS ROOKS
AND OSBORNE COUNTIES WILL GRADUALLY
COME TO AN END BY 930 AM.
MOST LOCATIONS WILL RECEIVE LESS THAN AN
ADDITIONAL QUARTER INCH OF RAIN.

www.nws.noaa.gov...

So is that all it is? Thunderstorms?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yeah, just thunderstorms. Heavy rain just about 20 minutes ago. Two nights ago we had thunderstorms with the most and loudest lighting that I have ever heard....or at least a long time . They were super loud,like bombs....and the lighting was constant for about an hour. Wild ride

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just an interesting "tidbit": Bill Gates is involved (and probably heavily backed financially...) in a "project" to "control" weather,in particular hurricanes.

Who the heck knows where and what is going on?Maybe some "experiments?"

DYING of heat in South Texas,it's un-relenting.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Tesla had a magazine article about tornadoes.
All he had was explosives.
Sounds like the same that most people would suggest.
The man of electricity did have a knock out solution.
He indicated in a drawing that flow was up and down.
Opposing flows I never heard of but would most certainly provide
a way to self destruct.
Recall that X-Rays make anything conductive, the ionization of
air with a powerful beam would help in charge production.
Tesla most likely made proposals to the government along
with his many other projects but after making the Illuminati
and GE rich his efforts remained with the Illuminati who
supported his research. Underlying was his UFO craft with
all the features to control the electrical universe. And since
the universe is mostly electrical and not gravitational the
Illuminati are perhaps saving us from destruction using any
more of Tesla's devices. Although the electrical generator
for subs would be helpful against oil wars, it is most likely
in the big UFOs now.

ED: Tesla did not have the knock out solution in the article
he wrote.

[edit on 7/17/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There is no rotation in this cloud formation. It is moving southeast in a linear pattern.

-E-

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
niced storm, but no rotation to be a hurricane , or back area where tornado's usualy form.
I do miss living in kansas and storm chasing...
saw some great f3's up close and personal, and a bunch of smaller one's.. chased one f4, anything past that.. screw that i'd stay home.
but the small ones are cool to follow and watch, and you can predict the movements and stay out of harms way. Some we followed about 1/2 mile behind, others much more..

Looks like it could turn into a mean storm by the time it hits OK border but for now, just some nasty rain...
have to keep a eye on it though never know in the flat land what can happen in a storm, can all change in a few min.

Listen for the sirens and be ready to move.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think my main point was ( and not defined abefore, sorry,Im not a writer) , in the middle of the US was this big red dot , and when looking at the outer main 4 points of the country , I see a circular pattern...I just seamed funny to me , thats all.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i am an amature weather watcher and have noticed this year alot of weather patterns i have never seen before.for an example back in late may early june iwas watching two different storm systems one off the east coast and one off the west coast literally these systems remained in the same spot for at least a week and a half.they just sat there spinning and everytime they did a full spin(360) storms would shoot off them go onto land and go there own way,but the storm itself would just sit there spinning.it was so weird.i mean im in new york and for the most part our weather comes from the north or south west direction.but almost always (97%)west to east. the jet stream makes sure of that.but this year it HAS been coming from every direction.i have watched a storm move west to east go offshore and then swing back around and move east to west and come back onshore, defeying the jet stream itself.now wouldnt you think that a storm system moving against the jet stream would be sheered to threads? well it wasnt. we actually had some decent storms from it.i would definitly say there is something strange going on with the weather this year.star and flagged for the op

new topics

top topics

join