It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hybrid Girl??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur she got almost 5 million views just by staring into the camera for a few seconds.

Yup definitely hybrid... with the power to mesmerize... hence the millions of views...

See that is how they will take over... through you tube

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Arbitrageur she got almost 5 million views just by staring into the camera for a few seconds.

Yup definitely hybrid... with the power to mesmerize... hence the millions of views...

See that is how they will take over... through you tube

I'm not sure what the alien agenda is, but according to my calculations, we've already lost over 3 times the annual GDP of Afghanistan while people did absolutely nothing but watch videos of that girl doing absolutely nothing, so if their plan is to cause lost productivity, it seems to be working.

And how would an alien act? If they hadn't mastered our language yet, they might try to not say too much, right?

Hmmm I don't believe in this alien hybrid stuff but you guys are starting to make me wonder

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Source? How do I know it wasn't photoshoped.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
And how would an alien act? If they hadn't mastered our language yet, they might try to not say too much, right?

Well perhaps no change in facial expression over three years would be one clue

Me 5,939,556 views

Noah 13,028,288 views

To heck with Afghanistan give it back to Russia... Iran is waiting its turn

Face it they are taking over the world

[edit on 18-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
not to rain on anyones parade but this is done using the webcm software that comes with the new dell minis and prolly macs as well.

you can do all kinds of fun stuff and this is just the stretch or warp feature like old photoshop except now we can do it with live video.

lots of fun though check out the negative effect or echo feature their even better.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I used to know a girl that looked like a frog, she had MASSIVE eyes. I swear to high heavens she was an alien hybrid... or just damn ugly. Either way, she wanted to get with me and i was like Awww scotty beam me up.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Or a Japanese cartoon girl

This Pic is super creepy.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Idunno, but I think that blond is super cute.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Exophthalmos refers to abnormal protrusion of the eye. Some forms are associated with pulsations of the globe. Exophthalmos is a sign of orbital tumor but can also be caused by other conditions such as thyroid disease, orbital varix, arteriovenous fistula, collagen vascular disease, infections, pseudotumor, prolapse of cranial contents into the orbit and congenital cranial - orbital defects.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
This Pic is super creepy.

You want creepy?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Guys, they are all photoshopped.

Exactly what i knew they even say it is on youtube

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This one I am told is a rare glimpse of Hillary without makeup

And I didn't get here Species or homeworld. It was kinda a "You can't call me, ill call you" kinda deal

[edit on 18-7-2009 by zorgon]

On the first pic i can see its photoshoped in the bottom right

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

WTF WTF WTF WTF

see how creepy
PHOTOSHOP
can get YIKES

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Why Why Why would you post this ? There is a 99.99% chance that this is photoshop and you should already know this , if it was an actual video, and not just a picture it might be a bit more convincing but.... really cmon this kinda crap is all over the interwebs and you should have recognized this for what it is .. a badly done hoax. Next time I see "alien hybrid girl" it better be someting more than this, cause this is a waste of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join