It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another way of looking at the term 'New World Order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I know what the NWO is supposed to be. The march towards a One World Government, an attempt by the ruling Elite to bring about a tototalitarian regime through 'Globalisation' and control of mankind.

But I just had a thought.

Maybe it's not the NEW/WORLD/ORDER but the NEW WORLD/ORDER.

You know, the NEW WORLD ie North America ie USA(sorry Canada but come on, you know it really!)

Maybe the entire time we've been reading it wrong, the NWO is actually not a push towards a One World Government at all but an American Empire, a system of world rule that is solely undertaken by the USA (or the New World).

Just something to chew on for you guys!

[edit on 17-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have come to a similar conclusion in all things ats. I think that your thoery is plausable but if the us was in charge wouldnt it be one world gov. I think we get too excited about the elte and there plan. we know what we think there goign to do but what if they were not. Now thats too easy to think about its much more fun to dream about chaos and one mean bad gov over the wolrd.

once more everything we talk about any on this site doesnt come true anyway. The NWo they way we think we know isnt it at all. I offer no proof and neither do the nay say'ers. Its pure speculation on all accounts and your is just as good as theres.

good theory def away from the doom and gloom. If true then the Big NWO people will be hurt. No elite gov taking over the world with one reglion. Interesting thread

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

I've looked, and I can't find anyone else looking at the NWO this way.

I wonder if it has crossed the minds of any other ATSers?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have but one question. Why American order?

No, seriously.

Why?

There are plenty of other countries in the world. Why America?

The EU is firmly established now. It covers most of Europe. A landmass that rivals the USA in terms of size and military power. It already has an almost universal currency and legal system.

If you wanted to start a global system of government you would start from the place that has most of the infrastructure already in place. Europe does. America doesn't.

Sorry America, but it doesn't start with you. You know it is true.

Edit: I mean no disrespect. To me, you are the toughest nut to crack. One large country is harder to control than many small ones.

[edit on 17/7/09 by AngelInterceptor]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

How does your theory jive with President Bush's speech to the General Assembly of the U.N in 1992:

It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.

There's a lot more quotes here:
A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Can you find any use of the term that support your theory?

Also, your theory discounts the importance of the City of London and its enormously powerful bankers. You could say that the NWO is an attempt by American and English powers to consolidate their post-WW2 positions and assure that the status quo remains despite the recovery and rise of other foreign powers (China, Germany etc)

I believe member thewind once mentioned something like what you are referring to in another thread. (New World)

You know, the NEW WORLD ie North America ie USA(sorry Canada but come on, you know it really!)

I have no idea what you are talking about here. Canada and USA are two distinct countries. North America includes 23 countries. Here's a complete list for you.

The "New World" included South America as well. The Americas were the New World.

[edit on 18/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Check out Paul Warburg's quotes and you will realize it is global in nature.

If you read the Georgia Guidestones you will see it is global in nature.

If you read Limits to Growth you will see it is Global in nature.

If you read Ecoscience written by Mr. Holdren you will see it is global
in nature.

If you read the Mims-Pianka controversy on wikipedia you see this
has been in the works for a long time, and we tax payers are
paying for it to be pimped around the world.

If you can grasp the interconnection then it makes sense, if the
spider web is too tangled for you to see that it is connected,
then you might after a bit of research, though you do not have a
lot of time left to put it all together for your 'Ah ha !' moment.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor
Sorry America, but it doesn't start with you. You know it is true.

Edit: I mean no disrespect. To me, you are the toughest nut to crack. One large country is harder to control than many small ones.

[edit on 17/7/09 by AngelInterceptor]

If you watch Empire of the City on google video you will understand
how it has come to this now.

You may find it REALLY hard to swallow, and I would not blame you.

It took me weeks to verify a lot of it, and I am currently just working
part time.

You are right it doesn't start with us, but it does end with us.

The EU is already part of the Global Government that is being setup.

The derivatives disaster that was purposely done to Iceland
is but a sign post on the road to what is predicted in Zeitgeist.

The same and worse is being prepared for the US and others.

We are at the end of an age indeed.

We are days to weeks from hundreds of banks being closed here
and its even been mentioned by one person high up at the FDIC.

The writing has been on the wall to those in the know for awhile though.

348 banks in the red and orange zone

FDIC says bank closures to increase ten fold

1,000 trillion in derivatives ponzi scheme set to collapse

US Embassies preparing for long bank shutdown

So, these stories are out there, but most ppl don't know about them.

The end is coming, and it is all by design so the robber barons
can buy it all up on the cheap.

This is just a replay of what was done in the past, history once
again repeats itself.

The two japanese men carrying $134 billion in supposed fake bonds
were released thus they bonds were not fake and they committed
no crime. Right now the bond market is a bunch of nations playing
chicken and we get to find out who will dump theirs first.

Some might even theorize that is where the 9 trillion went the
Fed printed and refuses to tell the senate where it went.

These bonds were on their way to Switzerland, and they have
strict secrecy in their banking there.

The swiss refusing to release their bank records possibly because
it is all... " A House of Sand and Fog "

Prepare accordingly !

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

Why American Order, simply because it's thr 'New World' Order, and historically speaking the New World was the Americas. As opposed to the Old World, Europe.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is probably closer to the truth. But the East is busy building it's empire with BRIC while the Western empire is slowly declining, maybe even falling apart outright..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

What is BRIC?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

How does your theory jive with President Bush's speech to the General Assembly of the U.N in 1992:

It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.

There's a lot more quotes here:
A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Can you find any use of the term that support your theory?

Also, your theory discounts the importance of the City of London and its enormously powerful bankers. You could say that the NWO is an attempt by American and English powers to consolidate their post-WW2 positions and assure that the status quo remains despite the recovery and rise of other foreign powers (China, Germany etc)

I believe member thewind once mentioned something like what you are referring to in another thread. (New World)

I have no idea what you are talking about here. Canada and USA are two distinct countries. North America includes 23 countries. Here's a complete list for you.

Oh, that's right, the US respects the UN so much, so much that when they couldn't get UN support for an invasion of Iraq, they did so anyway!

My theory, which is a thought really, doesn't discount the importance of the City of London, it just says that the NWO is a USWO.

I'll try and explain the last bit.

The New World was historically the Americas, discovered by explorers from the Old World. SO the New World Order is the Americas Order, and specifically North American order, and more specifically the US Order(Canada not being as big a world power as the US).

It's quite logical really.

I still think it's the same as the traditional One World Government NWO concept, just with a much greater role for the US, in fact, it's more of a US empire.

It's only a thought PROVOKING exercise!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

en.wikipedia.org...

In economics, BRIC or BRICs is an acronym that refers to the fast-growing developing economies of Brazil, Russia, India, and China. The acronym was first coined and prominently used by Goldman Sachs in 2001.[1][2] Goldman Sachs argued that, since they are developing rapidly, by 2050 the combined economies of the BRICs could eclipse the combined economies of the current richest countries of the world. The four countries, combined, currently account for more than a quarter of the world's land area and more than 40% of the world's population. [1] [2]
Goldman Sachs did not argue that the BRICs would organize themselves into an economic bloc, or a formal trading association, as the European Union has done.[3] However, there are strong indications that the "four BRIC countries have been seeking to form a 'political club' or 'alliance'", and thereby converting "their growing economic power into greater geopolitical clout".[4][5] On June 16, 2009, the leaders of the BRIC countries held their first summit in Yekaterinburg, and issued a declaration calling for the establishment of a multipolar world order.[6]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It's funny when you learn something, you start seeing it everywhere. Since you've defined the term for me, I've already heard it once on the radio and read it once in print.

Star for educating the ignorant.

[edit on 19/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This might seem a bit off topic...but I've lately been wondering: what other One World Orders has History and civilizations given us? And what led to their demise?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Why American Order, simply because it's thr 'New World' Order, and historically speaking the New World was the Americas. As opposed to the Old World, Europe.

My point is that you can't have your "New World" Order, without complicity from our "Old World". If Europe was really opposed to the idea we could put up more than a decent struggle. The fact that we don't means that this is more than the endeavour of one country, so the notion that this coming future is entirely the invention of America is complete twaddle.

As Ex_MislTech said, it does not start with America, but it does end with it. If you doubt the authoritarian attitude that is pervasive of life in Europe (especially Britain) then I invite you to come here and see it for yourself. Just turn up to any political protest here in the UK and see how dissidents are treated. We are filmed. We are harassed. We are arrested for non-crimes. We are held on databases for years as "domestic terrorists". All this just for disagreeing with the government.

All of the new hate laws your government is passing right now were passed years ago here.

So, if anything, what you are seeing now in your country is the imposition of "Old World" Order.

new topics

top topics

join