It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Squids Invade San Diego 7/16 - looked at History - correlation to Huge Quakes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
...some critters do sense things that most humans are too busy or self-absorbed to notice... years ago i read that the behavior of farm critters (especially sheep) in earthquake prone regions became notably odd immediately prior to an earthquake... wasnt shocking news but it was presented as if it was (just like this article) because that angle attracts more readers than just your everyday boring predictable stuff...

...sea critters beaching themselves happens frequently... short of empirical evidence being found via autopsy, the reasons why are just guessing... the giant squid beachings could be a predictor of an earthquake but its more likely, imo, that they beached themselves because of something that already happened which disturbed their environment and, so, they fled in mass with males leading the herd and, yanno, most males wont stop and ask for directions and the more discombobulated they get, the more fierce they get about not needing directions...

...the giant squid beaching could also be just a normal cycle that hasnt happened in the past two or three hundred years, so it wasnt recorded...

[edit on 7/18/09 by Wyn Hawks]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Possibly - But - considering last time - it was 3 days after the squid beached - the 8.7 hit.

So - as I see it, we are entering in the next few days into what could be some very shakey days, due to different reasons.

solar eclipse over China and the Pacific - high tides - super moon - new moon - all of these things combined can cause rumblings - together ...

I find it all very interesting to look at and research as much as possible - to me looking at all angles - doesn't hurt - I can only learn from it, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Possibly - But - considering last time - it was 3 days after the squid beached - the 8.7 hit.

...has that sequence happened before?... if not, it was probably just a coincidence... guess we'll just have to wait and see... i hope nothing happens... cali's in a big enough mess already...

I find it all very interesting to look at and research as much as possible - to me looking at all angles - doesn't hurt - I can only learn from it, in my opinion.

...agreed - its all good... nothing wrong with a little speculation either...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join