It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still believe the religious books?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So.... after all the recent revelations regarding Ancient Tribes, Paintings With Various UFO Sightings, UFO's, Paintings & Aliens etc etc..... do you still believe what these religious books say?

The truth is becoming ever more clear by the hour..... I'm not saying everything in those books is a lie but i am saying much of the truth has been left out about where we came from and what happened!! Why do you think we have not been told the truth?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Good post. I completely agree Truth.

The bad thing of it is, that all books are wrote by MAN. Man is fallable. So you have to take everything with your own ideas and thoughts.

Even the most criticized book, the KJV Bible, has issues. IMHO.
There is only one book I believe. The Bible. Nothing else. Flame-on.

But, you take the good with the bad. Even I think that no one really knows the truth about aliens and other-worldly accounts and never will. Just remember, humans have vivid imaginations.

Not to say it hasn't happened, or there hasn't been encounters, but...I think there are more people now that are faking images, stories, just for attention. Where as before, in the past 5000 years, they probably recorded these visits, because they actually took place.

You can tell one person, he'll handle it well, you tell a massive group of people and they'll freak out. Try it. With anything.

But again, no one really knows.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Sorry.... i should have also mentioned History books!! They are wrong too.... check this thread which i forgot to add in my first post....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh yeah the history books. Don't get me started!

Its amazing what we are teaching children in school these days, but if you think about it....when I found out how "great" our history was as a country, (USA) I don't think a child should know those things, early in their life.

Then, as you get older, and wiser, you make your own decisions.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Most definately.... to see things with your own eyes and approach things with an open mind is when the truth becomes more visible.....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It depends on the 'religious book'.

The Old Testament? No.
New Testament? Parts of it.

Mystical books and writings -
like The Divine Mercy Diary of St. Faustina? Yes.
like The Imitation of Christ? Yes.

It depends on the book and it depends on the age of the writing, etc...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes i suppose some books do tell the truth but you cannot deny the truth in Ancient Paintings! & Artifacts!

new topics

top topics

join