It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The four horsemen, Religion, and the Great leaders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Title, is albeit mischevious, I know, you thought armeggedon and I'll jump in and prove the end of the world is soon.

Or you're a mod and wish to remove it, or move it elsewhere (by the way feel free to do so
)

I'd like anyone who has 1 hour, one hour out of their 24 hours in a day, out of 365 days of a year to watch this, it seems long to watch a hour long video, I know, I know, but please watch this, and place your ideas, objections, if you have one, which I know you do, you can post.

Whether this is moved to bts, because I cannot post a fulfilling response or explanation to a video which touches on many, many subjects, is okay I suppose.

Google Video Link

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As my first post.

I congratulate me to understand the way to embed google videos on ats!

Took me over a year, but i've got it!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
hey Ive seen this, its very good. Four Famous atheists getting to the nuts and bolts of religion and spirituality

Poor guys though, by the time they get to the end , they all seem so.....

oops sorry nearly gave it away!

worth a watch, definitely

[edit on 17-7-2009 by 2theC]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Haven't seen this vid so thanks for posting, I think you deserve a S&F for making a contribution to humanities' efforts to rid itself of the soul destroying god delusions.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I watched the first 4 minutes and turned it off.

Why don't these people ever talk about the understandings of religion and base their opinions off that. Time and time again they take the worse examples of people they can find, and then attack the stupid things those people do.

In a recent atheist 4 quotes thread, same thing. Always generalizes "religious" people, or "non-atheist", and then attacks the stupid things they do.

If it's more than that, I'll watch the over 56 minutes. But I seriously do not feel like wasting my time watching a video that states how dumb and ignorant many religious people are, rather than addressing the understanding of the bible.

I'll bet if I made a video about atheism, and took the worse in history for atheists, I could do the same thing as this video. I could focus on people like Stalin, or that Russia for example was a religious free country for years and it was certainly not better and so forth. And these same people would point out to me that I wasn't being fair(and I would agree). But yet, that is also exactly what they do, but certainly not allowed to call them on it.

If atheism was going to solve our problems, then what about Russia? Obviously there is more to it, but yet such things are all but ignored.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I gave it 20 minutes before they almost went me to sleep.
4 old blokes waffeling on and on about I don't know what in the end.

new topics

top topics

join