It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worlds most powerful politician: Javier Solana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
First of all, I would like to say that I'm very surprised that this man gets no attention at all from this forum! The last post about him is from 2006?!

Lets make a quick introduction of this guy:

Francisco Javier Solana de Madariaga, Ph.D. (born 14 July 1942 in Madrid, Spain) is the High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP) and the Secretary-General of both the Council of the European Union (EU) and the Western European Union (WEU). He was named Secretary General of the 10 permanent member Western European Union in November 1999. Solana was a physicist who became a political minister for 13 years under Felipe González before serving as Secretary General of NATO from 1995 to 1999.

Since October 1999, he has served as the EU's High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy. In 2004, Solana had been designated to become the EU's Minister for Foreign Affairs for when the European Constitution was to come into force in 2009 but it was not ratified and his position has been renamed under the Treaty of Lisbon

en.wikipedia.org...

So this guy has some pretty powerful positions in the EU, no doubt. But what is really interresting for conspiracy theorists, Christians and freedom fighters is paragraf 15. Paragraph 15 gave Javier Solana power to "convene the Council of the European Union" in "the event of an emergency." This paragraf is in recommendation 666 !!!

And just as a site note, when we are talking about 666, Javier Solana was surggested as "Secretary-General of the Council and High Representative" in the General Report 1998, section 666

[url=http://europa.eu/generalreport/en/1998/x0666.htm]http://europa.eu/generalreport/en/1998/x0666.htm

On November 20, 1999, Javier Solana was also selected by the ten-nation core of the Western European Union (WEU) to be its pending Secretary General, pending unification with the European Union. However, on June 5, 2000, the ten nation WEU in its Assembly Recommendation 666 noted that under its governing treaties, complete merger could not occur, and therefore they support a proposal to have the WEU Secretary General and CFSP High Representative (both Solana) preside over the PSC (Political Security Committee) and convene the council of the European Union in the event of an emergency. (Such an emergency was declared after the 3/11 (March 11, 2004) Madrid train bombings.)
www.bambooweb.com...

Javier Solana presides over Europe's Political Security Committee (PSC). All seated on that committee hold ambassador rank in the EU and serve at the pleasure of Javier Solana. All foreign ambassadors of the European Union entity (as opposed to its individual countries) as well as all EU military personnel are ultimately accountable to the Council of the European Union through Javier Solana. The EU's hope is that the pending new European constitution will strengthen and extend this European federal type set of structures.

Increasingly as of 2004, there is increased reliance on Javier Solana on the part of the EU and the WEU, which has noticeably strengthened his military and foreign power. On June 29, 2004 Javier Solana was selected by the Council of the European Union to be its first Foreign Minister under the new EU constitution. Until formal ratification of the constitution occurs (slated for 2006), Solana is de facto exercising the defined powers of that future office as well as its approximate 26 billion euros budget (formerly reserved for the Commissioner of External Affairs).
www.bambooweb.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I don't really know what my point is other than this guy is one that deserves some more attention from this forum!
Alot of people other places on the internet is watching his every move constantly, especially Christians who believe he is the antichrist.
Javier Solana single handed, in theory has the power to start a world war.
Right now Javier Solana spends most of his time watcging Iran and their nuclear program etc.
Just check out a search on Javier Solanas name on New York times... 9 out of 10 articles is about Iran!

topics.nytimes.com...

Anyways.. Just keep an eye on him for me

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Alternative Thinker]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative Thinker
I don't really know what my point is other than this guy is one that deserves some more attention from this forum!
Alot of people other places on the internet is watching his every move constantly, especially Christians who believe he is the antichrist.
Javier Solana single handed, in theory has the power to start a world war.
Right now Javier Solana spends most of his time watcging Iran and their nuclear program etc.
Just check out a search on Javier Solanas name on New York times... 9 out of 10 articles is about Iran!

topics.nytimes.com...

Anyways.. Just keep an eye on him for me

Excellent observation my friend, i myself have been looking at this character, especially when i seen the photo of him pointing and snarling at condi rice a few years ago.. Have to try find the photo.. It looked like he was calling the shots..

You know what they say dont you? The real power is in europe, America is there so people are always looking the other way and blameing them for most stuff, when its europe that are secretly behind all the crap thats goin on..

America was infultrated by them years ago, Just because they have American accents dosent mean they are American, they are loyal to something or someone more sinister..

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Very interesting OP, maybe we should start a thread that lists the people to look out for. I personally have never heard about this man but I would like to know more about the power structure within the EU.

I have heard recently that all MEP'S have to debate topics that are set by TPTB. Which in turn kind of disbands democracy does it not? any info on the EU and how it operate would be great.

Star and Flag

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You know what they say dont you? The real power is in europe, America is there so people are always looking the other way and blameing them for most stuff, when its europe that are secretly behind all the crap thats goin on..

Yea it was actually my idea to point out that people should start watching Europe instead of America. Europe (France and UK) has had the real power for decades now! I personally think it all started with Rothschild taking over their national banks in the eighteenth hundreds in those two countries. America is a puppet nation, about to be bankruptet by the EU, and their banksters.
Just my personal belief though...
One thing is certian though, EUROPE will be the new world power when America breaks down

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
He seems to have alot of power in eu, and everything major our continent does, seems to have him in the background.

Definitely one that people should be focused more on, as the worlds attention is all on obama now.

Nice thread, though i am not sure on the thing about him being the anti christ, as i am not sure that is supposed to be a person, whether it is an energy or force, or something.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

I don't know...looks like a beaureaucrat that serves as high profile errand boy.

but who knows...the two witnesses and 666 end up offing each other, right? Then they come back to life.

You know, there's a false prophet, right? So there should be 2 pairs. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
"Power" is the ultimate illusion for mankind. Just to say that someone has "power" is a form of domination on your own mind. It's just an illusion. Insecurity of ego is responsable, and that insecurity stems from the lack of knowledge, and the polarity of consciousness...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
He seems to have alot of power in eu, and everything major our continent does, seems to have him in the background.

Definitely one that people should be focused more on, as the worlds attention is all on obama now.

Nice thread, though i am not sure on the thing about him being the anti christ, as i am not sure that is supposed to be a person, whether it is an energy or force, or something.

I'm not saying he is antichrist, I'm just surprised that no one really pays attention to him, with all the 666 signs that surrounds him, and the major power that he has (the power over the entire european military!)

And with all the attention he has on Iran, and all the activity in Iran atm, he could end up having a major role to play in a future war!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I dont know if ive ever heard anything about him in the msm here in the US.From what i do know of him ive gotten from sites like this.Yes a single man wielding that kind of power deserves close scrutiny indeed.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Nothing personal but when I saw the citations wikipedia and bambooweb I honestly expected to see a reference citing the mickey mouse club as well.I mean come on what is there like 60 billion web sites on the internet, why do people continuously reference sites that has as much credibility as the corner gas station attendant?

This is what gives "conspiracy theorists" such a bad reputation in society. People go around using the mickey mouse club as a reference and get someone to believe them and then someone with a brain comes along and cites a credible source and makes us all look like idiots.

Citing less than credible sources is only serving the elite of the world. It furthers their agenda and sets ours back by years at a time.

At least one thing good will come out of this. You will never have to worry about someone following you and doing harm to you, they are probably too busy laughing.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Oki, maybe it was a little lazy to quote from Wikipedia the positions he has in EU, but it does not make them untrue..

The importent thing to notice is the link to the official European Union homeåpage, Recommendation 666, paragraf 15, that says that in a state of emergency, Javier Solano can master the entire european military. What source don't you trust then?
This guy is very powerful, that was the point of the thread!

new topics

top topics

join