It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Makers Score Early Wins as Plan Takes Shape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Good news to me! I work in the drug industry-specifically clinical trials. Im glad to kow that there will not be a discontinuation of R&D because our sector has been hit hard this year with lots of layoffs. Sounds like things may be picking back up now if all this goes through as the OP describes.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Good news to me! I work in the drug industry-specifically clinical trials. Im glad to kow that there will not be a discontinuation of R&D because our sector has been hit hard this year with lots of layoffs. Sounds like things may be picking back up now if all this goes through as the OP describes.

I seriously doubt R&D will be picking up... they already had the vaccine before the the Swine Flu hit and the article in the OP was about not being able to sue the drug makers for the mistakes of R&D. It doesn't protect your job at all - just the executives, as usual. Perhaps your attitude will help you though.

Your bosses are just like you - laughing all the way to the bank - at the expense of the people who will take the vaccine.

[edit on 20/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join