It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict XVI taken to hospital after fall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
In my thread I wondered about, how on after a number of popes have died, armeggedon will come or whatever, how many popes have we got left for this, I think this is the last one, or one more to go?
I think the old prediction calls for one more pope after this one.So anything that happens to Benedict is newsworthy if you believe in the prophesy.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that this pope dies suddenly and the last pope is mysteriously resurrected, bringing about the end of days, anyone else know about this? I haven't got time to look for it now as im getting ready for work, so if someone else could maybe? cheers.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

According to the prophecy of Daniel 9:27 and Revelation 13 and 17:10-18, the last pontiff will be the Devil-incarnate, and he will break Rome's covenant with the Jewish bankers

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

CX

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sky News are reporting that he's broken his wrist.

Lets hope it's not his waving hand.

CX.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yesterday I broke a nail.

Can I go to hospital as well?

I'd understand if he fell on his head from a height , but simply stumbling over , a lot of old folk do it, they just get up and continue on their way.

Suppose the Vatican has got to look after the man who can authorise their cheques, haven't they? It takes ages to get a lackey into office these days.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

There is a prediction that says that this current pope wouldn't reign for very long. If be broke his wrist though, I wouldn't say that this would do him in.

Also, I think that that video is of John Paul II. Is the creator of it trying to say that that is Benedict in it?

I never heard anything about popes being resurrected or anything. According to St. Malachy, after this pope come "Peter the Roman" who will lead the Catholic Church. But, contrary to popular belief, that's not the end. At least, according to a Catholic Prophecy site that I read last year. They said that after Peter the Roman is done with his role, there will continue to be popes and, this I thought was funny, the Protestants [except the evil ones] and the Catholic church, as well as the Greek Orthodox church, would reunite and everything would be good...until the first Protestant becomes pope. Then people get ticked. World War IV happens, and then Christ returns.

Also, whomever it was that put the verses in from Daniel saying that the pope will be indwelt by Satan, no, the Bible doesn't say that. I'm saying this as a non-Catholic as well. You're adding something to the Bible. All the Bible ever says is that there will be one, the man of sin, who will be possessed by Satan.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
He probably fell off a choirboy.

I know it's a cliche but just look at the creature. He might be a nice person for all I know but he sure dosen't look like one. And I would bet against his niceness.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Choirboy,
mind you he WAS nazi youth wsn't he ?
Back in the good ol' days.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I think I wrote a thread on this a couple of years ago and from my research, the last part of the prophecy was added by the publisher and has nothing to do with Malachy's original prediction. Malachy predicted 111 popes, ending with the "Glory of the Olives". The Olivetans are the order of Benedict.

The published version ends with a paragraph (line 112) that's been mistaken to be a prediction about "Peter the Roman" ruling until the great judgement, but the latin "Petrus Romanus" also means the "Rock of Rome" (The Holy Roman Church). So the last paragraph is really some fluff added by the publisher to say don't panic, the church will always be there.

For my money, Benedict is the LAST pope prophesied, but that doesn't mean the world will end when he dies. It could mean there will just be an end of the catholic church, or an end of them electing a pope.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Cnn says he fell and hurt his wrist.

My guestimate would be that some lil boy bit him.

lol, I am no fan nor do I care if he drops tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I thought Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce pridicted that this Pope would be the last, and that his term would be short.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

its from the movie angels and demons lol

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Forget it. He's not going anywhere. He has Life Alert.

It sure took a long time for them to help the poor woman

As for the topic, one door closes another opens if it comes to it.

I tried to look for a predicion on youtube but instead I had the fortune to come across the original footage of the popes election....

Its clearly the dark ones who have done this

jk

In life I believe you reap what you sow and having the arrogance to tell anyone they must follow only him to god, speaks volumes to me.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Yesterday I broke a nail.

Can I go to hospital as well?

I'd understand if he fell on his head from a height , but simply stumbling over , a lot of old folk do it, they just get up and continue on their way.

A common cause of falls in old people is the breaking of the hip joint, due to osteoporosis. Stumbling over is not always as simple as it seems.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Did anyone see the episode of Rosanne where her mom broke her hip having rough sex?

Hmmm didn't Hillary just break her elbow lately?

LOLOLOL was she recently in Italy???

*grosssss

[edit on 17-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Republican08

so one more after this one then its WW3 and the end of times.

Just to reiterate. The 'end of times' u are referring to is the end of this age. Which is Pisces. In 2150 we will go from the Pisces age to the Aquarius age so the book of revelations is all Bulls**t and fear mongering. Same as the bible. And the pope is just a guy sprouting rubbish about a guy and thing that doesn't and has never existed!!!

Sorry he hurt himself. But he's a sprouter of bull and a member of the NWO!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe It could mean there will just be an end of the catholic church, or an end of them electing a pope.

Or maybe just the end of religion in general?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Update
The Pope Undergoes Surgery After Breaking His Wrist in a Fall, the Vatican Confirms

Friday, 17 Jul 2009 12:46
Pope Benedict XVI undergoes minor surgery after fracturing wrist while on holiday in northern Italy Printer friendly version The Pope has undergone minor surgery under general anaesthetic after fracturing his wrist while on holiday in northern Italy.
The 82-year-old is expected to make a complete recovery after suffering from a "small fracture".
Pope Benedict XVI slipped in the bath while staying in Les Combes in Valle d'Aosta, a Vatican spokesperson said.
"He slipped in his bath this morning," said Father Federico Lombardi.
"He was taken to hospital for check-ups. It's nothing serious."
Les Combes was a favoured holiday destination of the pontiff's predecessor, John Paul II.

Source
(edit to fix link)

[edit on 17/7/2009 by internos]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
LOL!

Wheres your God now?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
No doubt the Nazi pig was chasing an alter boy and slipped over hehehehehehe...

Oh the humanity!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join