It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Kill Swine Flu In One Easy Step?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Taking a vaccine with very little trial is a gamble but what else is there?

Until matey above fixes his links I guess we'll never know

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If this swine flu was half as bad as normal flu the media will be screaming the end of the world.

When it magically mutates over night then there will be something to worry about.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

Ah. Feck it. I used the word 'troops' didn't I!

Im in the UK and was referring to plans here but could be applicable elsewhere perhaps.

We don't say troops in the UK do we? I'm confused now!!

Oh we do. Must have just sounded American when using the term

[edit on 17/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I see. My gaffe, did not look at your location.

Anyways, uk is simple. Close off al borders and the tunnel and let's see where we are in 28 days

No seriously, I just read that over the last week alone 55.000 new cases of swine flu were detected in the UK. You know the toll in Holland is?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
reply to post by amfirst

Taking a vaccine with very little trial is a gamble but what else is there?

That isn't a good argument I'm afraid.

Yes you have the dangerous option of taking a potentially lethal vaccine, but you also have the option of relying on your own immune system if you are unfortunate enough to get it. So keep it healthy.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

164? That's good news and I hope it stays low

Yeah, swine flu is all the rage in the Uk at the mo

I have the additional worry of having a child so it's probably some paternal instinct kicking in when I say stop the planet we want to get off!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Its already been mentioned here by someone else that the best and easiest way to kill the swine flu or any flu, is to get at least 10 mins of sun a day. That will give you 20,000 IU's of Vitamin D which boosts and supports the immune system. No need to declare martial law and quarantine a state or country.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have a better idea, Try destroying ALL the bioweapons labs instead.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Actually this is exactly what TPTB want you to do ... they are counting on you to demand troops and vaccines and protection. Read this quote:

(N)ever has fear been cultivated so pragmatically. Indeed, since swine flu provides the seemingly all too imaginable threat against which people must be protected, thus providing some semblance of a point to policy-making, one suspects that if the disease did not exist the authorities would have to invent it. Which, in a sense, they have.

This is the thread:
Feverish obsessions with fantasy flu

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
On the plus side for the govt. they will get good practice at the whole martial law thing with confinements and curfews. Maybe they will even set up healing centers that strangely resemble IC's...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
Its already been mentioned here by someone else that the best and easiest way to kill the swine flu or any flu, is to get at least 10 mins of sun a day. That will give you 20,000 IU's of Vitamin D which boosts and supports the immune system.

But Mexico has plenty of sun yet the swine flu originated there!

If there is a link between sunlight and protection then the UK would not fair well...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I don't think he's saying that there's a direct link between sunlight and protection from the flu; I think it's more like the sun helps boost your immune system, thus helping to protect you.

Personally, I have a big decision to make. I'm in a high risk group, so for me it's between taking the vaccine and risking side effects of that, or catching the flu and risk dieing. What to do, what to do....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

I have a 20 month-old son and I am totally torn between the best course of action to take.

It sounds like a numbers game so what's more likely: death by vaccine or death by flu!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
quarentine is nor such a good idea...specially when people have free will....

im from Mexico, you dont know what is like been in the exactly middle of the storm, i lived the quaretine for 3 weeks!!!

at the begining people was really really scared when goverment decided to say that all could be in danger because of an unknow virus so first week everyone was very decided to obey and all social activities and bussisnes where shut down so no school, no work, no party, etc.

Second week people started to asking where all those sick people where at, cause all we can see it was numbers but no names and people started to think if there was a really virus or it was just all a big lie...

third week everyone lose the fear and started to believe there wasnt virus and decided to keep running their lifes no matter the risk of been infected and turnes out to be that nothing happened, i never saw a sick person, and as far as i know all people i know either saw nothing

the consequence of the quarentine was about 80 million dollars losed per day and lots of jobs losed too besides Mexican citizens dont really believe in all the ah1n1 thing anymore

top topics

<< 1   >>

join