It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common sense proof Obama is a fake.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

What your saying based on your research is that it is no longer available, issued or can not be referenced?

Before I respond to your post, I want to understand correctly this is what your stating.

I'm not saying it. Janice Okubo, spokeswoman for Hawaii's Department of Health is saying it. The original is not available to Obama, the public, private interests or any other parties. The department simply does not issue paper birth certificates anymore.

I will quote once more, for good measure:

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

From the Honolulu Star Bulletin

Feel free to respond to this information in any way you see fit, however it comes directly from Hawaii's Department of Health. It is not something I made up off the top of my head. Unless you can provide a credible source that says something different (I couldn't find one), then there really is no refuting it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hawaii state law says that by it's own state regulation such a form is available to those who have merit to obtain it. If you would like I could prove this over and over and over.

Are you really serious in saying it doesn't exist? Is this really a defense? Don't you think if this was the case this issue would have put to rest a LONG LONG time ago?

Please tell me your joking.

The statue that controls in Hawaii Revised Statutes, Section 338-18.

The act in part states:

"The Department shall not...issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is shown that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record." Section 2(b)

The following persons shall be considered to have a direct and tangible interest in a public health statistics record:

1)The registrant;

2)The spouse of the registrant;

3)A parent of the registrant;

4)A descendant of the registrant;

5)A person having a common ancestor with the registrant..."

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Not only the facts presented, but the extenuating facts that Hawaii has vetted Obama themselves as a natural born US Citizen by right of jus soli. The States Republican Governor Linda Lingle. and Chiyome Fukino and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Compounded by that fact. During the election Nancy Pelosi as Chairperson of the DNC issued a letter to each state directing them to put Obama on the Ballot.

Given all the facts in this case, (including the birth announcements in both of Hawaii's major newspapers) It is hard to come up with any common sense argument to say that Obama wasn't born in the state of Hawaii and thus eligible for the office of POTUS.

www.factcheck.org...

www.politifact.com...

Forcing Obama to give up his 4th Amendment protection against unlawful searches and seizures is downright scary, and that is the crux of this issue.

On demand would you give up that basic protection under the constitution? Some have given the argument of the DMV. I say that certainly the people behind the counter are required to examine your evidence of citizenship before issuing you a drivers license or a state issued identification. But does that mean that the 18 year old in the back of the line gets to shout "I haven't seen his birth certificate, you can't give him a drivers license because I don't believe he has the right to one!"

Or the Work analogy, sure your boss has the obligation and the right to ask for your proof to work in the United States. But do your coworkers? What if one of your coworkers (one that doesn't like anything you do just because it's you that is doing it) demanded from your boss proof you were eligible to work in the US? Are you then required to satisfy that complaint requiring you to divulge of your personal papers upon demand?

Common Sense dictates that there are people that need to know and people that don't

And as for you the citizen needing to know? You as a citizen of this country have never voted for a President in your entire life. Who are you to demand any proof from someone you have no right to vote for?

We the People vote for Electors in this country, not the president. Therefore we the people have no constitutional right to demand any papers from this man.

I have over and over again shown the futility in requesting something from the president that no person has the right to. But Obama has already released a certified and verified copy of his birth certificate to anyone who wishes to view it.

At this point the people that still demand further proof will never be satisfied and there is nothing anyone can offer them including the fabled long form Birth Certificate that so many people interested want. It won't settle this argument because the people that believe in this conspiracy, including that Dentist/Real Estate Agent/Lawyer Orly Taitz, are too blinded by their own sense of ridding the white house of Obama that nothing anyone including the president says or does will be satisfactory.

People that believe in this nonsense will believe every lie that comes out in the WND every article that misstates a quote, every blog that is so poorly written that it has to be retracted, but they won't believe the evidence that is placed right in front of their eyes.

And that is not common sense that is being an American Idiot.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well, I must certainly give you credit for a very well written and thought out post. While I don't agree with some of what you said you have a very valid and lucid argument.

You are very right in the sense of libel responsibility and the rights even of the American president who is also dually ensured of the protection the same Constitution affords that of his people.

You make this a most difficult argument but I am sure you agree unlike the previous poster that this record is most surely without question in holding on file? I hope you don't support the claim there is not such a document in question?

I guess at the end of the day, I truly am not entitled to see his document because the law as stated and understood by my knowledge would seemingly keep me from doing so, I must attest this to be true because not doing so would make me a hypocrite.

That being said, I also think that the leader of the free world, the POTUS who has taken the reigns on such a great nation in so much peril and doubt would want to unite the people instead of divide them.

Even though I admit that I have no legal claim to see the document I am calling to validate, I wonder why he wouldn't choose to validate it himself without prodding, without invoking any legal right because he himself made the choice to lead the country full of people who have nothing but fear and doubt because of the grim circumstances facing our nation.

I will concede that he does have the right to keep it a secret but I just don't understand why he would want to if his ultimate goal was to truly benefit the American people and create a better society for all of us. Why drive a stake between such a dividend of Americans instead of doing something that is not required to show faith and trust, something that was never afforded to us by the previous administration.

Also, I must ask one last question. You say people will never be satisfied with anything and I just don't find this to be true. I think the majority of the people who are informed will be just fine with either viewing the long form themselves or approved members of congress doing it for them.

Some group of minor radicals aside, I think that would put the collective nations unrest and unified voice for validation at ease, don't you? To say the majority will never be satisfied by this act is to stereo type all that call for such an action to be ill informed and unreasonable which I don't think is the case at all.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Helious]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Helious]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Of course there is the little problem that Obama's stated hospital of birth has no record of him being born there, or that the newspapers that reported an Obama birth list his residence in a place that the Obama's never lived and so forth.

www.wnd.com...

www.wnd.com...

The fact that Obama would have a long form birth certificate and will not produce it is a primary question as well. One could also throw in the fact that Obama's grandmother stated he was born in Kenya and that he issued an executive order sealing his records.

I think Obama is hiding something. It's not rocket science.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Common sense will also tell you that the CIA,FBI, and Secret Service knew who Obama was before he even ran for the Senate & Presidency.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Yeah, im sure they did and im also sure that is part of the problem. Im sure they knew alot about 9/11 they haven't talked about too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join