It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sorry for the lame title but its the best I could come up with

With so much talk on ATS about how the NWO is coming closer and closer to happening (economic status we are currently in, H1N1 vaccines with RFID chips, FEMA camps, industrial grade coffins and the NAU... just to name a few of the pieces) do you all have plans for the day TSHTF?

I know I do. I got a bag packed, ammo loaded, and a perfect spot to set up camp, but I am interested in knowing what some other guys and gals have in mind?

As Flow says POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!
God that commercial irritates me

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am going to be either here, or in a remote location working on a awesome boat that can withstand a long time, and close like a capsule.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
My plans?

Not worry about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
My plans?
1. Inform the masses of sheeple, who still believe nothing is going to happen, that we were actually right.

2. Run amok.
3. Grab my survival gear and prepare for the worst.
4. Pray!

I dont think anyone realizes whats going to happen after you decide to get off the "grid". No money, no shelter, no job, no car, nothing. Its a pretty big deal. To bring your life back to the ultimate basics. Then its survival of the fittest. I hope all the superficial, money-loving, greedy, can't-live-without-a-mirror folks can handle "roughing-it" for a few years.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Good call. I wonder how many people have not slept outside, hiked in the woods, or spent some time navigating there way through miles and miles of thick vegetation??? I guess we will find out huh

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The thing is with satellite, infrared body heat will be seen where it cannot be camouflauged, and other camoflauging areas guarded. You can believe they will already be covering their bases well before we are on the move. My beliefs in life after death in my religion, make me not really fear my inevitable outcome should I be caught.

I'm sure every poster on here's IP can easily be pulled by them or might be under surveillance already, as they know we know.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ya I am sure they are monitoring us but I reallly don't care.

I have heard that there are a few ways to mask you're ir signature, not sure how legit they are but I am sure there are ways out there.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What are your plans????

Hopefully I'll be sitting at the Bar in Senor Frogs in Mazatlan drinking a cool
Carta Blanca watching the SHTF in LA, Houston and Atlanta, on TV.

Hasta la vista, pelaso

[edit on 18-7-2009 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

join