It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pusher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
OK so I just got done watching the movie Push. It inspired me to write this thread.

I am wondering about the other folks out there that can do things. The real psychics that understand they are talented in ways others aren't. The movie Push covered alot of ground.

Psychometry, Telekinesis, Enforced will, Future sight ,Healing and more... I understand that some of this is just forms of clairvoyance but some of this is forms of something else...

Some of us can do these things. Not everyone can. Just because it exists in all of us doesn't mean all of us nurture it. I do. As a child I got scared of enforced will. At first I wasn't scared but then I did something big and stopped messing with that aspect of myself. I never stopped messing with my TK. Now its not that impressive. Then again...I can spin objects , break clouds, break whole storms under duress. In fact under duress sometimes my mind will get more active. Things will fly or fall over...

Never got no impressions off of objects nor am I insightful into the past or future.

How about you?

Do you possess a particular talent that you know not everyone enjoys?

Please share. I would like to hear from others. I know a few cloud breakers are on this board. And I know others among you can do other stuff. Lets talk about it.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by titorite]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps from title.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
OK so I just got done watching the movie Push. It inspired me to write this thread.

I am wondering about the other folks out there that can do things. The real psychics that understand they are talented in ways others aren't. The movie Push covered alot of ground.

Psychometry, Telekinesis, Enforced will, Future sight ,Healing and more... I understand that some of this is just forms of clairvoyance but some of this is forms of something else...

Some of us can do these things. Not everyone can. Just because it exists in all of us doesn't mean all of us nurture it. I do. As a child I got scared of enforced will. At first I wasn't scared but then I did something big and stopped messing with that aspect of myself.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by titorite]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps from title.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

I can relate with that one there. Only it took me twice doing big messy things where I finally stopped letting things pop out of my mouth before I thought about it. It wasn't forced will on a person, per se, but on events. It wasn't pretty either. All thoughts Are Things. Good ethic to live by, if you don't want something to happen, Don't think it and certainly don't say it aloud. I was a little harder headed though, because I figured I wasn't the cause, however after the second time, I gave up that stuff!

To further add to your OP, Well I used to be very psychic, blocked that out for a long time because it scared the H*** out of me...now I been working at it again and it's slowly coming back. I am Also empathic, I am a Healer I have been told, Apparently I am a Psychic Vampire, too, but I think I am more a dream walker(I can go into other's dreams). Someone else said I was a psychic vampire because I could go into others' dreams. I don't think that they are correct. Sometimes I can do psychometry, but it's more an impression of the energies surrounding the Object(Ie. Love, anger, hate...etc) No visions. Oh and my psychic ability usually is
in visions in dreams. I think I also am a storm deflector. No major storms ever hit wherever I live, even if they are heading straight for us. They will suddenly turn ( I am talkin like hurricanes and tornadoes mostly). I think that covers everything.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Thanks for the reply.

I would like to address the issue of Psychic vampire. It is not a term I am fond of because of my understanding. Have you read the "Celestine Prophecy"? It is a fiction but the concepts the book conveys extend to real life. Everyone battles for energy in life. Thats why it is called "Paying Attention" ..People buy your attention with interest. Some people are "Attention Whores" They prostitute their action attempting to do ANYTHING you might find interesting in order to get you to "Pay Attention" to them.

The attention we pay give the one being paid attention too energy.

Hence the struggle for energy.

However, I can admit it is possible to be more devious and take more attention from the on paying attention than he intended to pay.

And thats all I will say on that.

This is the fourth insight of the Celestine Prophecy. It is an awesome book and I would highly recommend it to you.

Now me and you share much in common.

What hurt the hell out of me psychically was accepting the JERF challenge. I was warned by other psi positive people not to do it. I wanted a million dollars for something I knew I could do as simple as lifting my arm. ...

I did not count on the Amazing Power of DENIAL. A psionic/psychic power in its own right.

And while I did just fine after being kicked back to a sub organization of the JREF (And you can U2U me for all the details) And I did what I said I would do....And they said "No you didn't" It was then I learned about the futility of accepting a challenge judged by the people who put their money into the prize. Tings continued on but I waste so much of my life on these pseudo skeptics....

It has taken me some time to recover... Since then I am both less and more.

I stopped my first super cell here in Missouri. An Ice storm the like of which had never been seen here happened onto this area. At first I liked it. But the weather kept on. It was a late winter storm. It took out a number of trees. After 48 hours I choose to spend the day outside. I did what I knew I could do. The forecast was winter all week cold and colder temperatures.

I for the first time did not focus on powder puff cloud but on an overcast sky.

Things changed. And It was amazing...to me.

I have done alot of things in my life just as you have,,, and like you somethings I shied away from after awhile. Certain people can read where objects have been, some can move objects, and some can remake a mind to think differently about an object.

Psychicism is an amazing thing. As an experiment I would like to ask any and all.... can you tell the difference in my emotion in the last paragraph from now....I am still feeling radically different from when i started this reply...but time has past from beginning to end... Can any sniffers pick up on that?

Just a psi question.

new topics

join