It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How did Kurt actually die? The world may never know

Some think that he commited suicide, but how?

Some think that Courtney Love killed him, wouldn't that be more logical?

When Kurt Cobain was found, 9 days after he died, there was a shotgun, a pen, and a suicide letter.

No prints were found on the gun, or the pen...and get this, half of the suicide letter was written in a different handwriting.

I don't know about you but I believe there is something fishy going on there.

I've talked to many people about this and everyone has different views, some say he might half pulle dthe trigger with his toe; he had his shoes on; some say that he did it and wipes the prints; a dead man sint going to get up whipe prints away.

I believe that Courtney hired someone to kill him...I'll present you with the facts...

Courtney Love was in the band Hole...

When the band first started, the bass player decided she didn't want to be in the band she was found dead on the railroad tracks the next day...

there are a few other accounts that could be mentioned to help the suspition grow about Courtney, but I'm not going to mention them...

What do you think?

P.S. If any of this data is incorrect please let me know!

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by fretling]

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by fretling]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I believe he killed himself with a shotgun blast to the head.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The conspiracy regarding Kurt's dead is irritating to say the least for me. He had already attempted suicide less than a month before, Courtntey had to give him cpr after finding him blue and stiff on the floor: he had eaten a box of pills and a had a botttle of booze. This put him in a coma. He bought the shotgun himself with his buddy and later used it to blow his brains out.

People also say it was suspicious that Kurt had also overdosed on heroin also. In my mind, any junkie would make their last hit a good one, if you were going to shoot yourself you would probvably make it an overdose. It is true that the couple were heading for a divorce, part of the reason kurt took his life I'm sure, but Courtney would not have killed him. She wore his bloodstained smoking jacket for days after his death, her saddening speach to the kids at the cobain memorial is enough to convince anyone I'm sure.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
thank you for your outlook, i respect your thoughts

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This has already been discussed on ATs,.

Heres the linky.

Kurt Cobain killed by the CIA?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
thanx asala, if i need any help or have any questions i will u2u you,

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I dont see why people need to try and spice up peoples death like Paul Mccartney dies in 1967, maralyn monroe hell people stilll dont exept hes dead at all. I dont mean to offend you but come on this is abit far fetched.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Even if he missed fired, he had enough heroin in there to die a cpuple minutes later.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Both were equally so far gone in their drug haze that she wouldn't even remember if she killed him and he wouldn't have had any clue what he was about to do...

Clearly Courtney still "stands by" her drugs more than her "man"

In the world of rock and roll, the only thing worth keeping secret is unreleased songs...everything else is fair game...I say what was reported is what happened...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
I dont see why people need to try and spice up peoples death like Paul Mccartney dies in 1967, maralyn monroe hell people stilll dont exept elvis is dead at all. I dont mean to offend you but come on this is abit far fetched.

Yes i see this increasing often nowdays

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Even if he missed fired, he had enough heroin in there to die a cpuple minutes later.

More like instantly.
Murdered.

www.justiceforkurt.com

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

not true.
a heroin addict with a long term habit, an inexhaustable supply of cash and drugs, has a tolerance level to opiates, that would kill a non-addict before they could hit the floor.
just becouse he had high levels in his bloodstream, does not prove it was enough to incapacitate him.-j; )

top topics

join