It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to wake people up thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am starting this thread in hope that we can all contribute to a small presentation that will show people that a lot of their reality is enclosed an a lie. A manipulation for benefit of the unknown.

This is such a broad topic, that you have to include quite a bit of everything for them to get the whole picture. I like to believe I know whats going on, but i learn large amounts of new information daily, putting the puzzle together, but also making it bigger. I feel i am almost done, everything makes sense to me. I'm going to start by starting a little speech, if you'd like you can work from that or start fresh.

For the next few minuets, pretend everything I'm telling you is real. Just imagine it being in the world your in. There are few men controlling the world. a pyramid scheme if you will. At the top sit a few, and the further you go down, the more people do not now, and the more ignorance there is. you and I are dead flat at the bottom. Generally there are 2 ways to progress up this pyramid.
1. make yourself valuable to them. education is key. knowledge is power. they know this very well, and know not to share it all. This way, you will be left in the dark. but you will have a candle, and that will give you some perception on this crooked reality.

2. take the easy, fast, safe way. research, and listen to people who speak out. listen to people all over this pyramid, to the bottom and to the top, that have left the construction of it. but on the way down, they will tell you, stop, at the top, lays a perverted truth. these are people who won't let the truth be perverted. they want to start a new pyramid, aiming towards the same goal, but with righteous ways.

They have created a dependable world. In complete control, but it seems nobody is in control. They have created illusions, from the illusion of debt, to the illusion of territory.

You do not have a choice anymore. its time to literally awake from this matrix, realize we are life, but yet we day to day think we have no purpose. we have all the purpose. You falsely believe you are free, you are more enslaved than anyone.

No idea on how to approach this, even that is to closed to make sense to anybody that knows nothing about it. hope someone else with better literature expertise could pull together something revolutionary. we need an awakening message, we aren't going to get it unless we ourselves try to bring it forth. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Here ya go

In this world of ours, we have elevated Monetary value to the top of our list of important things in life. A dollar sign that is exactly what it is. A sign. Nothing more. A piece of paper that rules our lives. Digital constructs of binary on and offs that reach your computer screen to tell you what you can and cannot achieve in life.

We live in a world where imaginary numbers emulated on screens are what make a person powerful, heard and protected.

Joe Blow works in fast food. Joe blow has a world changing Idea.

Johnny allpowerful runs a multi-national billion dollar corporation. Johnny allpowerful has the same idea.

Johnny allpowerful gets richer and joe blow stays poor because Johnny had the power to make the idea reality because of a faulty number system. Joe blow is still miserable because of that faulty number system.

The wake up call does not need to be that people on top are evil. It needs to be that WE put them on top. By allowing them to trick us into believing and following this monetary system of oppression, they have taken us over. And the belief that "money is power" is so engrained in our souls, that the world will never revolt.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Honestly,

I'd first wonder why the people on the bottom don't realize it.

Then i'd come to the conclusion their ignorant buffoons, who not only ignore realizations, but abandon, refute, and attack it.

Then, I would worry about myself, and have a FU attitude to the IB.

Become valuable, and try to change from the top.

You obviously can't help on the lower, it seems possible, but it isn't at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
very simply, you would have to make them aware that there are things they are unaware of and do it in a way that doesnt come across as crazy

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't believe it's necessary to "wake people up" so much as offer them an alternative to the money-driven scarcity paradigm they are told exists - when in fact it does not.

The Universe is vastly abundant - Zero Point Energy exists at all points and can be extracted. It is a sea of probability, which we might bring into existence, drawing the virtual particles and energy into the time dimension.

So rather than waking them up at this point, I recommend the spread of the abundance paradigm, a "picture" of which is provided in my book, with instructions as to how it can be accomplished. And being simultaneous service to self and others, if spread enough, it will reach a tipping point such that suddenly "everybody" is talking about it.

And if each made whatever shifts in their behavior that they might have the ability to do towards abundance, abundance will be emergent.

(My book is linked in my sig...)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
When i say wake people up, i mean tell them we are being controlled. offering a solution myself will seem crazy in their eyes, unless they are awake.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You can only wake people up to certain information at a time. None of us already know it all, and if we did, there would be no safe way to convey it to another individual all at once.

But as far as awakening people to bits and pieces at a time, I can think of a couple different approaches..

Intellectually -- make your case logically and appeal to their intellectual understanding of the world. If they are naturally curious and are always looking for a more complete understanding of their world, and if what you say makes sense, then they will naturally consider it.

Empathetically/emotionally -- resonate with their emotional feelings and concerns, find what troubles or worries them, and suggest solutions to these issues. Make them realize that there is love for them, and that you and they are really no different from each other, that you share the same struggles in life, and that you have a found an effective way of relieving this struggle. Because this is the truth. A lot of people retain emotional stress and tension and it prevents rational thinking. Love and understanding help relieve this tension.

Physically -- some people have to physically experience something first hand before they will come to a realization about it. Physical therapy, practicing martial arts, even good sex or a good massage can be a wonderful healing experience. A lot of stress builds up physically in our muscle tension, and relieving this muscle tension causes a corresponding relaxation of our emotional and mental stresses.

What else?

Btw, when you say, pretend everything you say is true for a second, you are doing the exact opposite of empathizing, you are asking the reader to empathize with you. If the reader can do it, then that's great. But in the cases that they can't, the "sneakier" (but by no means immoral) thing to do is to resonate more closely with their worldview instead, and then gently depart from it in order to show them your point. This kind of presumes that you have been in their shoes before, though, and truly understand their situation. That is a requirement actually.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ehhhhh everyones immortal, let them sleep, they'll wake up one day. Also some like to stay asleep, sad is it not?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It is dangerous to wake those who are not ready.

Are you prepared to have their awakened nightmare on your shoulders.

Some are asleep for a reason. Leave it that way.

Its not up to you to push them.

They will do that for themselves when they have chose to.

Good thread for those that wish to seek. Those that do not will not even read it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Why do people need to be "woken up"? Let them be as they want to be.

To me, folks who are constantly trying to "wake people up" are as annoying as those who constantly try to make you "find Jesus". There is no reason to try to push your belief system on to others, no matter what it is. "Wake up or the PTB will enslave/kill you" is no different than "wake up or you'll go to hell". People will believe what they want to believe, and will only change their beliefs when they're ready to do so.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Freedom to hold whatever beliefs you want is fine, but then it's something different to see someone who is physically tense, emotionally down and miserable for any number of reasons, for example. Pessimism is a related phenomena, people who are pessimistic even have higher rates of cancer. And there really is no point or use in it. It becomes more of a health issue, yet I would still consider alleviating these conditions as furthering someone's "awakening." I can call what I like, people who are so tense still usually wouldn't mind getting something that is bothering them off their chest or a massage, tension-relieving things like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Universal Light]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is a fine line between waking people up and infringing on their free will. The bottom line is that you can't help somebody that doesn't want to be helped. Each individual, by the Cosmic Law of Free Will, has the right not to know whatever they want. It is their choice. So do not expend energy on those who are not willing to receive it. It is okay, let them be.

It will be shown to you, those that want to be awakened. There will be clues. Awakening these people is vital to the upcoming harvest. If the harvest were to happen today, it would be very small. Fortuantely, there is time.

However, each person that you encounter that wants to awaken, needs to be treated differently. There is no one universal message. Everyone's paradigm is different so begin by understanding where their perceptions lie and go from there. I have attempted to awaken many people (most not successful but some have been) and I have never used the same method twice.

There's a quote from the Abraham Hicks website that is prevalent:

"The best you can do for anyone is to thrive fully and be willing to explain to anyone who asks how it is that you are thriving, and what it is that you've discovered—and then, just relax and trust that all truly is well.

In the end, we will all be home again so follow your heart and intuition knowing you tried you best.

EDIT: One other thing, be the change that you want to see in others. When you shine so bright that slowly people begin to notice, you will attract more newcomers and your quest will further itself.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Universal Light]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Be without fear of "doing it wrong".
Also, have no expectations of actually "waking people up".
You should be because you like to be and not because you want to wake up people.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
When i say wake people up, i mean tell them we are being controlled. offering a solution myself will seem crazy in their eyes, unless they are awake.

One needn't explain that the solution solves all the things that they are unaware of or disbelieve... One can point out that it solves the issues of poverty and slavery clearly evident on most of the world.

Just the passing on of the paradigm of abundance can accomplish removing these two things.

And, yes... It solves the hidden issues, but in a sense, that's a bonus.

There is much to be said for simultaneous service to others AND self... [smile]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How about waking ME up first instead of others? Beware of the shadow!

You can't convince anyone to change.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil

You can't convince anyone to change.

Very true. However... You sure can give them good reasons to, and often, when they see these good reasons, they will make the choice themselves.

As to waking you up... What is it that you think you are sleeping through? Just curious.

top topics

join