It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's ask a spokesperson of the current adminstration to talk about legistative agenda on this site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Why does everything have to be done behind closed doors? I guess the more people who know about the scam the more you have to pay off. But really, beside NSA plants why can't administration people regularly appear on sites like this and discuss policy?

Why is everything a secret back door deal?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

Well, the whole idea of being behind closed doors is that no one will really know what's going on if it's done in secret.

I wouldn't doubt that there are minions of high-ranking officials on this site (because the officials, I'm sure, have no time to post on a blog). But for them to come here and speak of confidential issues, I see this most highly unlikely.

Although, if someone from the higher rungs of society would like to make a comment on the world's devastating situation, then go right ahead

[edit on 16-7-2009 by undefy.gravity]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

But why is everything hurry up, hurry up. Pages stuffed into a bill no one has read?

A new health care bill, hurry up. A new cyber security bill, hurry up. A new cyber bullying act, hurry up. A new environment carbon tax bill, hurry up, don't read it.

A new flu shot, hurry up, don't test it just take it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It's been set this way, so that people will sign a bill with no one really knowing what's going on.

Do you not understand the conspiracies behind all of this??!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

Then this is treason. Treason.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

because, as always, the ones in power are old. they are short on time.

tick. tock.

when a bill is passed it may have "rider clauses" that slip by because the focus is directed on something mundane. by shoveling on piles of steaming legal language, the reader easily becomes weary, says "F" it, and votes status quo or waits for the high sign.

new topics

top topics

join