It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ??? Change in direction! I just love that stuff !!!Please explain! I Am All Ears!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just love that stuff !!! Look how the thing (UFO?) changes direction!!!

Changing... Changing... Changing...

If you are unsure look at the direction of movement (vector) and compare the direction at start to that in the middle and the ending of the video.

I just love that stuff !!!

[edit on 16/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How does one cosistantly move the camera towards the ground, yet never hit the ground. It's like the video is continuously fallen and never hits the ground... you never see anything but sky. I'm skeptical to say the least. But thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

I thought about that for a second but it looks like he's zoomed quite far out...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by LunarLooney1

I thought about that for a second but it looks like he's zoomed quite far out...

I think you mean zoomed in.

It's pretty good, however there are no reference points.

If you know the maker of this film, ask him to zoom out from time to time and get the tree line/buildings in the frame.

This helps to shut up the debunkers

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

You are right... Zoomed in OR rather even better:
At high magnification.

Nah i don't know the guy although i 've spent some years in Scotland where he originates. I just found the feed through YouTube.

I guess you guys could ask him to do a repeat if he gets lucky again following the remarks made.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was gonna say ISS but it is totally changing directions, which we all obviously know the ISS cant do...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Strange as if nothing counts for the light.
Light can go anywhere it wants it seems.
There is something that the elites know that we don't know.
But who wants to talk to reptiles.

[edit on 7/16/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Is there any way to determine whether or not he simply rotated the camera, intentional or otherwise?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ahhh - its following the curve of the earth.

Cheers,

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I think you're right. Imagine a sphere cut in half. Now imagine an object moving from one side of the sphere to the other. At first the object would appear to be rising as it approaches the top of the sphere and then fall on it's way down to the other horizon. The moon does the same thing as it travels across the sky. First rising on slanted path as it approaches the top of the sky. Then falling at slanted angle as it descends to the other horizon. The closer it gets to the horizon the straighter it's path becomes. This could help explain why we don't see more "ground" in the video until the end when it's about to disappear behind the horizon.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Staringintoinfinity

That would make it something like the ISS.
Trouble is the ISS travels much faster...
Secondly i have seen the ISS and other satellites.
The curvature of the earth is not enough to display such extensive change of azimuth

Now referring to dear TheAgentNineteen quaestion i would suggest watching at the video carefully again. I will do so myself in case i missed something

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Reminds me of the NASA footage of a UFO that stops suddenly (top right corner) and at the same time the camera goes out of focus. Coincidence? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

I do not believe in coincidence or luck for that matter.

There is a lot of stuff we are not being told straight ...

I believe in science science facts my eyes and my ability to further comprehend my surroundings. Sure there are a few things that look odd and await explanation. When this happens i am happy and nore knowledgeable rulling out the unknown.

However science has come to terms that there are things out there that await further study and some members of the scientific community are moving towards the direction of expanding our concepts.

This is giving me the courage of being right in looking around...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I agree that the curving path is the result of the object moving across the sky. When the Sun rises it moves up, when it sets it moves down, in between it moves "sideways" at an ever changing angle. The narrow field of view of this video exaggerates the effect because we can see so few stars at one time.

The ISS takes about 6 minutes to travel a full 180º path across the sky so there is nothing unusual about the speed of this satellite. But if the stated time is correct this is not the ISS.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
No No No . Your level of intelligens scares me ...

This thing isnt following Earhs curvature, how small do you think the EArth is, my god ??

And the clip here shows alot more, if it is the same even...

Phage: Your right, when the sun rises, it goes up, yet the clip at hand is at night. No stars turn side ways at ANY point in this clip, camera is not Tilted at ANY point in this clip..

Here here

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Agreed Phage,
The only time I have for the ISS, on the 16th is 10.30pm UK or more exactly N.Ireland.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Most of the camera movements are just lateral ones to allow a full view left to right of the object moving, rather than panning across.
It's useful in that you can follow the object across, while the background remains fairly static.Had he been panning the camera, the other object at 6.36 would likely have been seen only fleetingly.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Don't see anything that amazing. Just looks like a light in the sky traveling across the sky. Sorry, but not convinced.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Ahhh - its following the curve of the earth.

Cheers,

I was thinking the same.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you are an alien i'm sure now!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join