It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's 'ghost' appears on car bonnet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

"What is Michael Jackson doing on my car bonnet?" bemused builder Gary Sloggett asked his wife after taking a photo of his Rover 200 for a car sales magazine.

British newspaper The Sun reports that this ghostly image appeared in a picture taken the day after the pop star's death last month.

"It's quite extraordinary," says the car's owner. "I've shown the picture to quite a few people and without prompting they all say: 'That's Jacko'."

The father of two says he's a bit of a sceptic and not much of a Michael Jackson fan, but the photo still totally freaked him out.

Source/Link

I am sorry to create another MJ thread, but I suggest you have a look at the photo. It is rather strange but I am kind of skeptical.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
... Michael Jackson or not .... that is soooooo freakin creepy. I would drive that car into a ravine and light it on fire....... or actually bedazzle it and put it on Ebay.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well of course they are gonna say Micheal Jackson.

Micheal Jackson as been in the media so much lately, that anything that might resemble him will make you think of Micheal Jackson.

Obviously it's a cloud formation, and had Micheal Jackson not have died lately, I bet that he wouldn't have come to their mind at all when looking at it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It seems a little off to me, there is like a rectangular discoloration around it that looks unnatural. And it really doesn't look like Michael Jackson.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's from The Sun, and The Sun is fake all the way around.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
it just looks like a reflection of a cloud to me...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yea its definately a reflection of a cloud, but the bigger mystery why on earth would someone send in a picture of that to the newspapers especially the sun?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Cool pic, spooky yes, but

if Cher had died on that day, people would say it were her face.

Same hairdoo, same pale face lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Spooky pic looks more like that guy from the saw movies..

either way its a photo of a cloud refraction..

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am SO OVER Michael Jackson dying!!

Gosh - when are people AND THE MEDIA going to move on from his death?

REALLY - aren't there MORE IMPORTANT things going on in the world than Michael Jackson? It has been 3 weeks - yet it is still a HUGE topic with MSM!

Dang - I liked the guy in the 1980's before he turned into a Freak - but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Everyone needs to Get Over it - the guy is Dead! Now lets go on to the REAL problems in the world!

Sorry - I am just SO OVER seeing or reading ANYTHING about Michael Jackson - what a Great distraction he has been for the media!

[edit on 17-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Questioningall I completely agree with you. The thing I hate most about it is the fact that the media would constantly call him a FREAK up until he died and love a good scandal to bad mouth him then all of a sudden he was a 'sensitive entertainer and musical genius'.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
lol wow now they are just stretching. plus last thing i knew the sun wasnt a very reliable newspaper to being with.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If MJ hadn't just died they would have said it was Jesus..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Well of course they are gonna say Micheal Jackson.

Micheal Jackson as been in the media so much lately, that anything that might resemble him will make you think of Micheal Jackson.

Obviously it's a cloud formation, and had Micheal Jackson not have died lately, I bet that he wouldn't have come to their mind at all when looking at it.

I agree with you totally. There was also a news story recently about a knot in a tree that some people thought looked like him too.... SO either MJ is really busy making ghostly appearances Virgin Mary (remember when some one saw her on a piece of toast?)style or people are just seeing what they want to see.

As you said, he died just recently so obviously he in on a lot of peoples minds. People see something that resembles a human face and their imagination takes it from there.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imsteve
If MJ hadn't just died they would have said it was Jesus..

I believe you would be correct in that assumption.

People see what they want to see. When they see something that sort of resembles a human face, their imagination takes over and makes it into something from nothing. MJ just died so he is on peoples minds. Their imagination is turning that nothing into Michael Jackson.

If he had not just died, it would be on the news as the latest Jesus sighting.... Apparently dead people have nothing better to do than make special appearances in toast, cars, windows and trees....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Cool pic, spooky yes, but

if Cher had died on that day, people would say it were her face.

Same hairdoo, same pale face lol.

Yea, that cloud reflection/photoshop job looks more like Cher. I think the angel wings below the head is a nice touch.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
that can so easily be explained as the shape of the cloud

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Michael seems to be everywhere now that he croaked huh? Just wait till Bush finally dies of "Unknown" causes lol. His ghost will be seen just before each nuke that gets launched at the middle east.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It is a cloud that happens to sort of look like a face. To me it looks nothing like MJ. These people just want attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I thought The Sun was bad but not this bad. That's a major negative blow to what thread of credibility they might have had left.

Firstly, it's clearly a cloud reflection caused by the curvature of the car bonnet. Just look below the "face" and you can see the long cloud is distorted in the same way.

Secondly, why Michael Jackson? It could be any pale, dark long haired person.

People have already pointed this stuff out earlier in the thread, but The Sun makes me so angry sometimes

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join