It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of British Military in Crop Circle Formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I found this on Lucy Pringle's website. Many of you have seen her crop circle pictures on the web. According to this eye witness, Andrew J, Buckley, in 2003 he was videotaping a crop circle as it was being formed by an apparatus attached to the bottom of a British Apache helo. I searched ATS for this story and found stories about helicopters being spotted around crop circles but this is the only one with an eyewitness of the event as it unfolded.

The first thought that popped in my head is that the Brits have uncovered some kind of sorcery. Maybe they've had it all along. They have a rich tradition of magic and sorcery and this may explain why it is primarily a British phenomenon.

"On the morning of July 14th 2003, I witnessed the creation of a crop formation close to the Kennet & Avon canal, about half a mile due south of Woodborough Hill, near Pewsey, Wiltshire UK. The formation appeared within a period of a few minutes or less, coinciding with the close proximity of two unmarked, probably military helicopters. Some of this incident was captured on film and the following report details what I experienced over a period of three hours..."

Here is the link, I looked for the insert link button but could not find it. Kindly forgive my lack of posting skills.

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Couldn't find the video...

Line deux

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Perhaps the British government are the only ones with brains enough to try to respond to all the crop circles.. to communicate with whom ever, or what ever is creating them in the first place.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Title said "proof" still lookning for that part of it
somebody seen helicopters in the area . so that is 'Proof" dont think so

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is common knowledge, guys. I've seen video footage on Youtube with Apache & Gazelle helis not only hovering over the circles but chasing ufo orbs. Here's one narrated by Colin Andrews:

top topics

join