It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu at Air Force Academy - Media cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Air Force Academy Press Release

Have you seen this story anywhere?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hm very interesting this is the first i have heard. Hope nothing really serious comes out of this.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I live in colorado springs and drive by the AF academy all the time. No coverup going on but the number of cases does keep rising. At this time the outbreak is contained to the academy. Most of the cadets infected are the new freshman class.

The local paper here has been pretty good about reporting on this. Though the fact that the main stream has not picked up on this is not suprizing.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I've read about it nearly every day on the Colo. Springs. news outlet.

seems like more and more cadets are being quarantined- it was in the hundreds for a few days and last I read- few hours ago- I think it was 67 quarantined.

All branches of the military are infected, and there are probably 25 bases I've read of this week alone that have quarantined personnel.

This is becoming eerily 1918-ish, isn't it? Wartime- massive troop movements- new recruits taking ill before they can train- scary stuff.

But the DHS and Pentagon have a plan to replace the National Guard- we now have the ARMY coming in to protect us against a "WMD-like event". The military plans far in advance- they've known this is coming:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join