It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 17, jailed for leaving kitten in oven to die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Girl, 17, jailed for leaving kitten in oven to die

www.msnbc.msn.com

Authorities say Cherry and a 14-year-old friend ransacked a Bronx apartment before putting the cat in the oven, where it cried and scratched before dying.

The 14-year-old was charged with aggravated animal cruelty and burglary in the May 6 incident.

Cherry will serve a year in jail under a plea bargain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
She said it was a joke, but I don't see why she is charged with animal cruelty considering.... lobsters feel pain when they are cooked alive, just like kitties and nobody is getting charged for that.

How is this any different from putting a live lobster in boiling water besides our ignorant aesthetic conceptions of kittens vs water bugs?

Lobsters and crabs feel pain, study shows
www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That girl should be put in with abunch of wild lions. Eat her azz alive. Sick people like this should be taught a lesson.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
about time crualty to animals were taken more serious !!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh my God, thats awful

Although there's a part of me that wants to know how cooked the kitty was when they found it

Originally posted by trace_the_truth

She said it was a joke, but I don't see why she is charged with animal cruelty considering.... lobsters feel pain when they are cooked alive, just like kitties and nobody is getting charged for that.

How is this any different from putting a live lobster in boiling water besides our ignorant aesthetic conceptions of kittens vs water bugs?

Lobsters and crabs feel pain, study shows
www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com

Yea you've got a point... but dont the lobsters die within a matter of seconds?
Ive always found that whole thing really creepy where you go into a restaurant and see the little lobsters & crabs happily wandering about in their aquariums, and then you pick the one you want to be boiled alive, ripped apart and then eaten... Maybe they should do that at butchers - 'Hey pick which lamb you want for dinner!'

new topics

top topics

join