It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT Report!!!! altered Obama news report of continent of his birth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!!! I have a found a fresh page with the original story, it is NOT a mistake, Barack Obama is born in Kenya.

www.graphicghana.com...

Theres no alterations and so this means they haven't got to this yet and if they do then I will gather evidence on this too and evidence Obama till hes kicked out of the white house.
and have a independent president, no republicans, no democrats, a political party that has no agenda and follows the constitution to a T

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

Now that this and other websites are finally being recognized as having at least SOME redeeming value in revealing information that no one wanted to hear last year...

Here's more (urgent?) information...

[color=#00BFFF]Grandmother : Obama Born In Kenya (Nov.2008)

No one cares about that? LOL

I'm glad people are noticing ... it has taken Orly Taitz's lawsuit and WND's tenacity to encourage reasonable people to take a closer look.

[edit on 7·17·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by wylekat
I'll be brief... Does anyone have a link to his actual short form Birth Certificate? I think I can provide a lil conclusive proof if it's a fake or not- I have an idea kicking around in my brain.... I'll need the actual pic of it.

Here you go.

Take your pick.

images.google.com...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

Yes, I'm sorry, you'll have to go to Google Images to see Obama's birth certificate now.

If you try to go to Obama's little truth detector website, Fight the Smears, ooop, it's gone. The entire website, GONE from the web. It's been running for more than a year, but it disappeared without notice or explanation over the July 4th holiday. -GONE-

So is the FTS backup on the Way Back Machine (Archive.org). -GONE-

So is the Guana story. - not GONE, but altered -

So is the Kenya National Assembly transcript off their official www.bunge.go.ke website, when they call Obama a "son of their soil" on Nov 5, 2008 - GONE -

So is the letter where Obama stated he was born at the Kapiolani hospital in Hawaii. It's been up since Jan. 24th. -GONE-

So is page on the Dept of Hawaiian Homelands that says they do not accept the Certification of Live Birth, a policy unchanged since 2002. -GONE-

- All within the last 14 days or so - Poof, like a fart in the wind!

The White House Technology Czar must be working his ass off trying to scrub the evidence off the net.

If they were doing it RIGHT, it's much smarter to taint the jury pool before Obama's public trial for treason.

However, if we can tack "conspiracy" to commit fraud to the charges, it will make Obama's incarceration all the sweeter.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by BugBomb]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by BugBomb]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
obama sucks. what a fraud. and the sad thing is they impeached clinton for getting it on in the white house with a fat chick and obama who shoudnt even be president cause he isnt a citizen haha can be the one to tank the unted states with his crappy views on how to fix things is riding the high horse probably laughing his ass off that he is getting away with it. what a joke. get rid of obama!!!! and biden. i bet hillary could do a hell of alot better

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BugBomb

Yes, I'm sorry, you'll have to go to Google Images to see Obama's birth certificate now.

If you try to go to Obama's little truth detector website, Fight the Smears, ooop, it's gone.

Google Images is a useful tool, I don't see how having it come up in a search is a bad thing. If you want to see it, there it is.
I don't get the complaint when your need is being served.

It's was up since June of 2008, how long does he need to keep it up?
His entire term?

I know some people are slow on the uptake but I think that should have been ample time for anyone with the internet to go and check it out.

Perhaps he thought the issue would have been satisfied already since the skeptics were of a reasonable mind and there was no need to continue to parade it around. I think he obviously would be giving people too much credit.

Here it is at Snopes.com

The actual birth announcement from 1961 is right here.

I mean...complaining that you can't find the certificate on his pre-election website but instead just about everywhere else...are you guys arguing for the sake of arguing?

- Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!!! I have a found a fresh page with the original story, it is NOT a mistake, Barack Obama is born in Kenya.

www.graphicghana.com...

What makes you say that?

The article holds no proof to the claim mistake or not, so why do you simply believe this to be a fact?

Because it's in print?

By that logic the National Enquirer article on George Bush meeting aliens in the White House is true.

They even have a photo of the handshake!

- Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The one thing that really tells me there may be problem here, is that the long form BC is not getting released. There's no good reason for it.

Logic firmly says that there is something to hide.

[edit on 17/7/2009 by Recouper]

[edit on 17/7/2009 by Recouper]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
So what?

Even if Obama gets the boot the Federal Reserve is still standing, and that means that Biden will be their new puppet...

Oh christ, what are you birthers doing!? Do you really think we will be better off with Biden instead of Obama!?

Sometimes it's better to just accept the lesser of two evils!

Don't doom us all! Let's live the lie!

Let's not have President Biden! Oh hell!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by BugBomb
Here it is at Snopes.com
- Lee

Funny how that link to snopes you posted when clicked says:

Redirect Loop
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

View it here if you have probs

[edit on 17-7-2009 by WhiteWash]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Soetoro is the name on Obama’s Birth Certificate (BC) because a new BC was issued when he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, his step-father. His original BC, which we assume was issued for Barack Hussein Obama at birth, would have been sealed at the time of the adoption.

Source

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BugBomb

There's likely a simple reason for that. These changes and revisions were to prevent too many simple people from getting their panties in a bunch over a non-issue and forming a mob mentality. Anyone who thinks this particular supposed threat to your constitution is the on to start beaking off about should consider counseling. The tone of these birthers seems a lot like those silly secret- Muslim comments.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
Please flag this quickly because the seaerch engine caches can change from hours now to days.

Flagging this thread won't change anything .... except your flag count.

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
However the the Hawaii state government and health officials verify his short form,

You keep spouting this ... but the fact is THEY DID NOT.

It isnt a matter of truth or facts, its a matter of individuals wanting to believe his ineligibilty so they continue to live in their delusional world ...

It isn't a matter of truth or facts, it's a matter of individuals wanting to believe in his eligibility so they can continue to live in their delusional world .. drinking the 'change' koolaid and smoking the hope-ium.

jeeze [/url]
Jeeze ... I agree.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States,[6] to Stanley Ann Dunham,[7] an American of mainly English descent from Wichita, Kansas,[8][9][10] and Barack Obama, Sr., a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya. Obama's parents met in 1960 in a Russian language class at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa, where his father was a foreign student on scholarship.[11][12] The couple married on February 2, 1961,[13] and Barack was born later that year. His parents separated when he was two years old and they divorced in 1964.[12] Obama's father returned to Kenya and saw his son only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982.[14]

After her divorce, Dunham married Indonesian student Lolo Soetoro, who was attending college in Hawaii. When Suharto, a military leader in Soetoro's home country, came to power in 1967, all Indonesian students studying abroad were recalled and the family moved to the island nation.[15] From ages six to ten, Obama attended local schools in Jakarta, including Besuki Public School and St. Francis of Assisi School.

In 1971, he returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents, Madelyn and Stanley Armour Dunham, and attended Punahou School, a private college preparatory school, from the fifth grade until his graduation from high school in 1979.[16]

Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972 and remained there until 1977, when she relocated to Indonesia to work as an anthropological field worker. She finally returned to Hawaii in 1994 and lived there for one year before dying of ovarian cancer.[17]

I have read, "Dreams Of My Father" and President Obama was born and raised in Hawaii.

People who are saying otherwise are spreading disinformation.

Dirty politics.

Leave the poor guy alone he is going to have a hell of a job cleaning up the mess George W. Bush Jr. left us in.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The more I think about it the more I believe that we will never see his "real" long form certificate. There is no way that our government will allow this to come out for the simple fact that people already don't trust them. This type of scandal would completely destroy all government credibility forever. They would be the biggest laughing stock of the world, more than they are now. I just don't see them allowing this to happen. There will be a fake certificate put forth and the original destroyed, if it hasn't been already. We may never prove it.

Man, I'm sick of these politicians. They all need to thrown out on their a#*!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
That's because it was a misquote. They edited the content because it wasn't what the guy said.

Birthers, I swear.

Alright! Your the person I've been looking for!!!!!!
I love your attitude and your line of thinking!!!

I've got some cheap Ocean Front property I can sell you.

In Kansas.........................

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You obviously don't know much about wikipedia do you?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

[sarcasm]Thank you for your BLOG article. Like that is definite proof.
I am glad that "Texas Darlin" the vigilant and obviously completely credible "journalist" was able to devote so much of her time to this deep and hard hitting piece of journalism. Thank god her BLOG was so well researched and her sources linked with such clarity that this issue finally because of her hard hitting BLOG can come to an end. [/sarcasm]

Can we not site BLOGS as credible sources of information without researching the details of said BLOGS. WhiteWash, you gave us a link to a BLOG about another BLOG neither of which had any credible sources to rely on.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Prove me wrong. Get me a copy of the video tape. Yes the actual tape, not a video on YouTube, the actual physical tape that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that some guy. (Some guy in a country not related to this issue in the slightest by the way) Said this, and not the more likely outcome of it being just a freaking TYPO.

I am going to go with the Birthers line of thinking on this one. I need a piece of evidence that no one has access to in order to prove your point.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The real job the whole issue is supposed to do, it's done. Everyone's at everyone else's throats. Let's face it- You can't trust a single, solitary politician, or a person in power these days. Not a one. All I did was point out what has been presented online is phony- if it is what the govt says it is, it's fake. If it was created to make it look like a fake, it's a fake. (DUH) What's really throwing me is nobody wants a middle ground, you just wanna keep ripping each others limbs off and beating each other with them! Know what that'll accomplish? Blood, pain, and limbless unhappy people! The real enemy IS THE GOVT. The fact corporations control it all, and it is ALL about money and power, nothing else. You, who think Obama wasn't born here? They don't care. The guy with the opposite view? They don't care. All they care about is to get both of you beating the living crap out of each other so they can go sneak off.

It's working quite well, actually....

Edited to sweep out some grammar demons

[edit on 17-7-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It isn't a matter of truth or facts, it's a matter of individuals wanting to believe in his eligibility so they can continue to live in their delusional world .. drinking the 'change' koolaid and smoking the hope-ium.

This issue is all about truth and facts.

In every post you have made on this issue you haven't provided one decent shred of evidence to prove your side.

This is a very serious accusation that Birthers have concocted. Without a single shred of concrete proof, it's going to be hard for Congress to listen to this.

Remember, at this point the only branch of the US government that has any legal standing to impeach Obama is the legislative branch. SCOTUS can't do anything about it. Citizens cannot petition SCOTUS to do diddly squat in the matter. The only people that have any legal standing at this point to do anything about this issue is the Legislative branch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join