It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser: Goldman Sachs gang are ’scum’ who have co-opted U.S. gov’t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

July 16, 2009 Max Keiser calls the Goldman Sachs gang what they are– scum. "Goldman Sachs are scum– that’s the bottom line. They have basically co-opted the government; they’ve co-opted the Treasury Department; the Federal Reserve functionality; they’ve co-opted the Obama administration. Barack Obama dances to Goldman Sachs tune. And they are really crooked and abominable in what they’ve done. Just remember, Hank Paulson took Congress hostage– took them in the backroom and said ‘give us $700 Billion or we’re going to crash this market. He’s an arsonist; he’s an outlaw– and yet he’s praised." Max Keiser didn’t stop there. He continues, naming only SOME of the names from Goldman Sachs now dominating the political-economic sphere in government. Keiser continued:"If you go down the list, they’re all Goldman Sachs scum: whether it’s Hank Paulson, Geithner has very close ties to Goldman Sachs, and all these banking bonuses are paid out to their cronies, who are Goldman Sachs scum. And America for some reason has allowed this coup d’etat to take place– this silent coup d’etat where Goldman Sachs and their friends now control the U.S. Government and manipulate prices…"

Strong words for strong villains. Fair enough, as far as I can see.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I swear Max must be reading my posts!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I had never heard of Max Keiser until watching this clip. About time someone said it like it really is.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's disgusting how much better British TV-news is than USA TV-news.

Anyway, good post

I'm glad somebody out there is calling GS a bunch of crooks. Too bad you'll never hear that on an American station

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've never heard of this guy...

But I like him!

top topics

join