It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilty Pleasures...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The ones you listen to when no one else is around and would die of shame if it got out...

My girlfriend caught me listening to this one day and now she likes it too! She's not happy about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have a couple really:

Living la vida loca

Various video game sountracks

How does she know from Enchanted is growing on me (shoot me now-please!)

some songs from eminem I found to be good (and I do NOT listen to rap/hiphop)

Bad Things by Jace Everett (I despise country)

probably a few more that I cant think of

I usually listen to Classical and rock (everything from hard rock to alt. metal to heavy metal. Not really into heavy screaming/growling though) (except for deathklok)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well... this is kinda terrible but erm... I kinda love Take That! They are amazing!! But shhhh! Only one of my friends knows - it's a secret lol

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
People know me for a metal head, even though I listen to Mozart, Trans Siberian, the Cars... etcetera.

But the one, no make that two, songs that people don't know I like are...

1) 1 2 3 4 by Fiest

2) That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings

Would I be able to admit to Epica and Emily Autumn as well? Naah...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In addition, or a a side... when I was in the service, I had this one black friend. On ship, he associated with everyone, but out in town, just stuck with his black friends, listened to nothing but rap.

Going to the office, I caught him listening to one of my Metallica CDs... in particular, he was repeating Roam. He was singing along, drumming on the desk, never heard me come in.

When he did finally notice me, he made me promise not to tell his friends because they just wouldn't understand!

new topics

top topics

join