It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Bill Will Fund State Vaccine Teams to Conduct 'Interventions' in Private Homes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just don't think they will be 'stupid' enough...I mean 'brave' enough...I mean 'stupid' enough to go to people's door....

Rather, I think they will ramp up the MSM and 'terrify' the hold outs with grusome details or pics of what the flu is doing to unvaccinated bodies...Fear works....(on most people)

They did the same thing in 1976 during the swine flu vaccination program...THEY RAN OUT OF VACCINES!!! Later when they had a 'new' shipment...people were lined up for blocks to get one....

Fear works wonders...Both ways!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Sounds like many people will be taking long vactions until this lunacy blows over. Some people have not recieved the memo ;America is banrupt. There is no money to chase people around and jab them.

Ultimately the only way anyone or anything can have 'authority' over you is if you cede it to them. The fact that a corrupt congress that feels it is no longer bound by the Constitution thanks in part to a corrupt Supreme Court that's too afraid to ask a politician for a crummy Birth Certificate let alone uphold the Constitution, can gain authority over you with illegal laws is if you submit to them and grant them authority over you.

Come on into my web said the spider to the fly. Try to stay out of the government's web, and if you have to deal with them, draw them in and deal with them in your web where you have the bulk of the control.

Most people when confronted will submit either because they 'don't want trouble' or they want 'absolution' as being someone who submits to 'the law'.

Yet clearly at Nuremburgh Officers swung left and right from the gallows for not challenging the 'State's' law. So absolution through submission isn't always a gauranteed thing even though the 'State' will always tell you and insist if you are really a 'good' person you will 'abide' by the law, unless of course you are a 'bad' person.

Of course guys like George Thoroughgood are 'bad to the bone' and Aero Smith recomends always a 'permanent' vacation, just like the counter culture that extolled people to 'tune in and drop out'.

Staying off the grid, bellow the radar, minding your own business, and avoiding being 'trapped' into situations and places that the government or it's agents or friends control can make all the difference in living a life of self determination or a life where everything is determined by a 'state' that clearly has demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt that it wants to and intends to ultimately control every aspect of your life right down to what to say and what to think and how to respond to every and any given situation.

Some younger people and some foreign born Americans might not see a problem with that and in fact many don't as they say well what's wrong with mandatory voluntary service, mandated enforced health care, or a hate speech and hate crimes law.

Quite a bit in fact with all of them if you want to lead your own life and not have the government lead it for you!

Ultimately the government can pass these silly and illegal laws all day long but the only one who cedes authority to them in your individual case in their application of those laws regarding you, is you.

At the end of the day you have the right to live free or die trying, just as long as you will put the effort into living free and don't mind dying trying!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

True enough, most people can be frightened into compliance. I don't think door-to-door forced inoculations will be their first resort for getting this (or any other vaccine) into us, but it looks like they're trying to make the option legally available to them with this legislation and that frightens me a lot more than any illness-related scare tactic they can concoct. Thank you all for the replies, insight, stars, flags, etc.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ultimately the only way anyone or anything can have 'authority' over you is if you cede it to them.

Great point. This is what Ayn Rand was talking about when she referred to "the sanction of the victim." They don't have the authority to bypass the Constitution and violate our rights without our consent. It's important to always remember that.

TA

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
For those who think that it will never happen, just note that a year ago, could you imagine a bill being introduced that would include something like this?

This is a prime example of the frog/boiling water analogy.

This would have been laughed off a conspiracy website just a few months ago.

NOW they plan on voting on it?

-it's 6 am, and I need a drink!-

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The government needs to scrap the health care bill. This is another scary reason we don't need it. The 1000+ page bill includes:

Insurance "smart" cards - Obama will know how much you weigh, then he can decide how much to tax you

1000$ fines if you don't want health care or like natural cures

Home vistis - this gives "House Calls" a new meaning

Also, I have a feeling health care workers will be earning less, so the doctor/nurse/pharmacist shortage will get worse...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
How about you stop injecting kids with your little needle of death and stop ruining childrens lives. The sheep will be lining up to the wolfs for these injections because of fear.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I agree. The very fact that this is being proposed means that the government/NWO is getting bolder. They're seeking increasing amounts of power and control on a more frequent basis.

reply to post by BenIndaSun

I also oppose the health care bill. It's the proverbial carrot on a stick. The government never gives you anything with no strings attached and this time will be no different. It's just a sugar-coated ploy to give them more authority to intrude into our lives.

TA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join