It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Bill Will Fund State Vaccine Teams to Conduct 'Interventions' in Private Homes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Who is more naive here? Me believing that they won't kick down doors? Or a government that serves well armed citizenry thinking they can run a door kicking campaign w/o taking heavy causalities? Who will they find that is stupid enough to take high risk of getting wounded trying to enforce this mandatory vaccination program...sheh!! and I thought those crabbers on Deadliest Catch have a dangerous job.

Logistically it makes no sense, financially it makes no sense, and if they don't want a rebellion on their hands then it doesn't make sense....IT JUST WONT HAPPEN

Last time I checked the government wasn't serving us very well, and they sure as hell aren't scared of us.

And there will be plenty of people that will take the "high risk job". Hell the EPA agents even have full SWAT gear and weapons and raid businesses.

Also if you haven't noticed they can really care less about the "financial" part. They spend money at will, deficits and debt be damned.

It's a lot more logistical than you think it is.

The whole key to this provision is "intervention".

The definition of intervene - get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force

I'm just saying there have been a lot of things in history where people have said, oh that won't happen its not possible because of "x" reason. And it ended up happening.

The best thing is for this bill to never pass.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Whether they will on won't kick in doors to give vaccines is a little off the point. To me, it sounds like something they would try, but again, that's beside the point.

The point is, they have the audacity and the arrogance to think they can pull something like this. Forced immunizations are just one more step toward complete government control over our lives. If we don't put these people in their place now, we may not have a chance to do so later.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If this bill passes, they're gonna have a helluva lot of fun getting that vaccine in me.

Regardless of whether this swine flu vaccine will help people or harm them (I believe it's the latter), the government shouldn't be able to FORCE it on people. That's just wrong either way.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you wish to relish in the fantasy that this bill will let people come into everyones house and stab you with needles!

ONLY READ ON IF YOU WISH TO READ A GENERAL SUMMARY OF WHAT THIS BILL IS ABOUT.

LAST CHANCE! IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE DELUSIONAL FANTASY, SKIP THE AREA BLOCKED BY ASTERISK!

I hate to bring any sense to this thread because I realize how you people like to go off on fanatical tangents about how the government is coming to get you but...

Read the bill, for crying out loud.

All this bill is for is medical homes and people who have purchased home based health care. It's for people who need a live in caregiver at their private residences, for whatever reason.. and for those people in community based medical homes. It's something that the providers of these services can enroll in and provides education to their agents and gives their patients to opportunity to receive affordable vaccines.

The only context mentioned for private housing is private housing on a home based health care program.

Oh god! They are finality coming to get us! run while you still can. I read the bill and it talks about how they will break into your house and use non-lethal techniques and projectile vaccination devices to get you right away before you have the chance to resist!!

QUICK RUN FOR THE HILLS THROW AWAY YOUR CREDIT CARDS GO OFF THE GRID!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

Last time I checked the government wasn't serving us very well, and they sure as hell aren't scared of us.

1. That depends on YOUR interpretation of how well the government is serving us.
2. They are not scared of us whist sitting on capitol hill...but direct them towards the front line trenches and they will shiver in their shoes.

You have your view, I have mine....I just know my life is much less stressful than it would be if I worried about every CONSPIRACY THEORY out there.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hmmm... please tell all the parents of children with vaccination caused autism that my theory is based on the larger assumption. I'm sure they'll gladly listen to you and open their doors for any innoculations Big Brother feels are best for their households.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by trace_the_truth

From the bill:

“Funds received under a grant under this subsection shall be used to implement interventions that are recommended by the Task Force on Community Preventive Services (as established by the secretary, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) or other evidence-based interventions, including—“(A) providing immunization reminders or recalls for target populations of clients, patients, and consumers; (B) educating targeted populations and health care providers concerning immunizations in combination with one or more other interventions; (C) reducing out-of-pocket costs for families for vaccines and their administration; (D) carrying out immunization-promoting strategies for participants or clients of public programs, including assessments of immunization status, referrals to health care providers, education, provision of on-site immunizations, or incentives for immunization;(E) providing for home visits that promote immunization through education, assessments of need, referrals, provision of immunizations, or other services; (F) providing reminders or recalls for immunization providers;(G) conducting assessments of, and providing feedback to, immunization providers; or (H) any combination of one or more interventions described in this paragraph.”

Doesn't sound very friendly to me, but I prefer to err on the side of caution when the government begins using words like 'intervention.'

TA

[edit on 16-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

You and I both, not to mention I was just reading through this bill, and wouldn't you know it, there is a language that will allow "community organizations" to receive grant money for the:

implementation, evaluation, and dissemination of proven evidence based community preventive health activities in order to reduce chronic disease rates, address health disparities, and develop a stronger evidence base of effective prevention programming.

Title III, Subtitle C., Sec 321(a)

Oh great, ACORN gets more money. I can't believe people really trust the government this much.

I, like you, are not so sure of the door kicking in, but just like Social Security that wasn't ever going to stolen from.

I prefer to look at the track record of the people doing these things and there is nothing that I have seen that makes me think that they have our best interest at heart and they wouldn't ever abuse their power.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Great research, HTBMTL, thanks and star for that.

The person I trust least is the one who claims to have my best interest in mind. I'm fully capable of deciding what's in my best interest for myself. As for the hypothetical coercive measures to ensure everyone is vaccinated, I'm going to quote Thomas Jefferson:

"The Price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance."

If that means being labeled a paranoiac, so be it.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I live in hotels and tear out the walls

I have accountants pay for it all

Just leave a message maybe I'll call

'Joe Walsh' and the song 'Life's been good to me so far'. Old Joe might be crazy and so might I, but there is a fine line between insanity and genius!

Back in the early glory days of the Robber Barons, the Corporate Government and the Powers that Be, the wealthiest and often the most powerful individuals would live in hotels. People like Douglas McCarthur, people like John Paul Getty who had quietly become the world's wealthiest man living in a single room in the George IV in Paris until an erstwhile reporter ferreted out his wealth and revealed it.

It's not for everybody (large families, people on a tight budget and those who want to own things for the IRS and the Government and the Banks to take away from you one day) but hotel living has a lot of advantages when authorities come knocking at your door.

Never heard of him, nope I am not that guy, this is a hotel, I just got here, no I am not from around here, no you can't come in, no I don't have to identify myself...

Some food for thought for those looking to put one more barrier between them and their right to privacy and their personal freedoms and an ever increasingly invasive and controlling government.

Life has been pretty darn good to me so far, and frankly I plan on keeping it that way!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

But what they can do is take your children into 'protective custody' in the event that you don't want them immunized for some reason. At that point you'd be 'endangering their welfare' and they probably would kick your door in to take them. And I'm not 100% positive they wouldn't kick the door in to restrain an adult and immunize him/her.

TA

Actually, Texas is working to make that a reality: Texas SB-1440 Authorizes the State to remove children with no notice

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Great heads-up, rogerstigers, thanks and star for that.

Sounds like Texas is being used as a proving ground to see how well that type of thing is going to be accepted. If all goes well, we'll likely see legislation like that in more and more states.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Good advice, Proto. Hotel life probably wouldn't work too well for me, but I'm certainly leaving the option open. If/when worse comes to worst, I think a lot of people will take to a nomadic lifestyle. Great post, thanks and star.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I followed up and checked on the status... The governer vetoed it. I posted the link to the veto text in the thread. That was a close one, though.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

If that means being labeled a paranoiac, so be it.

I agree on that, they can label me whatever they want, that doesn't make it the truth, and as long as you don't carrying around signs that says ,"The end is Nigh' and telling everybody you know, then there is no reason for the label.

I would rather be prepared and have nothing happen then to be un-prepared and have it happen.

Good quote from Thomas Jefferson too.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have a "vaccine" against government intrusion into my private home - it is a hot lead injection administered by a smoking .40. It has a tendency to immediately stop unwanted plagues right at the door!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Still great work bringing that one to light, rogerstigers. It was the first (and hopefully last) I've heard of it. We sure as hell can't rely on the MSM to bring these things up, so it's up to us to get the word out. Once again, great work.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Good advice, Proto. Hotel life probably wouldn't work too well for me, but I'm certainly leaving the option open. If/when worse comes to worst, I think a lot of people will take to a nomadic lifestyle. Great post, thanks and star.

TA

There really are some serious advantages to living in a hotel with one of them being you can pick up and go on a moments notice if need be.

Resort areas in vacation states like California, Florida, New York and others often have residential hotels and motels too for seasonal guests and people who like to stay long term. Some of them combine the amenities of hotel living and apartment living in sometimes suprisingly affordable and flexible ways. Since they provide the utilities and maintenance it's much easier to stay off the grid and live anonymously in that fashion.

Your official residence becomes an unofficial residence where the Inn Keeper also has rights and obligations to shield guests privacy and personal information.

Pay in cash and keep any banking or official correspondences directed to Post Office Boxes and the only person who really knows who you are and where you are is you.

You never have a responsibility to identify yourself to the government or authorities, they do have the right to take you into custody for 72 hours without charge to find out who you are if they suspect you of being wanted for a crime or having committed a crime. After 72 hours if they can't positively identify you as being someone 'wanted' or having committed a crime they can 'charge' you with they have to let you go.

You have the right to remain silent, and anything you do or say can be used against you.

You know what they say "Silence is golden!"

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The governor vetoed that law. He received thousands of calls against that bill and only a few hundred in favor of the law. The people in favor of this law have an Germanic authoritarian air about them. They should relocate some place cooler.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sounds like many people will be taking long vactions until this lunacy blows over. Some people have not recieved the memo ;America is banrupt. There is no money to chase people around and jab them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join