It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Bill Will Fund State Vaccine Teams to Conduct 'Interventions' in Private Homes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Health Care Bill Will Fund State Vaccine Teams to Conduct 'Interventions' in Private Homes

www.blacklistednews.com

The committee’s official summary of the bill says: “Authorizes a demonstration program to improve immunization coverage. Under this program, CDC will provide grants to states to improve immunization coverage of children, adolescents, and adults through the use of evidence-based interventions. States may use funds to implement interventions that are recommended by the Community Preventive Services Task Force, such as reminders or recalls for patients or providers, or home visits.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There you have it. If this is passed the Vaccine Gestapo will soon be making an appearance in your neighborhood. The government has no right to force the citizens to accept immunizations of any variety. This is totalitarianism at its finest. Contact your Senators and Reps. and let them know you don't want this.

TA

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Why is it every time congress tries to do something it always involves taking away our rights.

I swear they are trying to start a war.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
They can come to our houses, but they CANT make us answer the door.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

But they can kick your door in, you know, for the health and benefit of everybody else.

We can't have any non-government approved behavior now can we.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Sounds about like something they would try. After all, it would be for your own good and the good of the nation.

And anyway, if you don't take your vaccines, you're a TERRORIST!

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

But they can kick your door in, you know, for the health and benefit of everybody else.

We can't have any non-government approved behavior now can we.

I highly doubt they would do that...it's too time intensive...any plague they may be trying to prevent will have come and gone before they could achieve forced vaccination by going to that extent.

Also: kicking in doors means dodging a lot of bullets...not too healthy for the enforcers of the mandated vaccinations.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We're not just talking about swine flu vaccinations here, it means any and all vaccines they say you need. For your own good, of course.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

They won't kick your door in for refusing shots. But the denial of education for kids, and similar things for adults is a likely scenario. Also the scale of the operation is so massive, I'm sure plenty of people will avoid this. They can make an appointment which you can pretend you forgot about. Then avoid the next one etc. They're not going to send cops after all these people I doubt. Just so long as they stick a good percentage of the American sheep, I think they will consider that job done.

So far (living in the UK) I've had two phonecalls and some letters for the flu jab. My doc's receptionist sounded pretty baffled that I didn't want the shot. And her persistence led me to believe that they're getting a commission for each one they administer.

I'm just waiting for the time when this becomes mandatory. I can either go to jail, or be restrained while they stick me with a vaccine. Or I can go quietly, and get myself sterilized and god knows what else. What a miserable world this is.

I say it's our right to get diseased. All those people who wanna get vaccinated, that's just fine, they can't catch a disease off me so why would they care?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

We're not just talking about swine flu vaccinations here, it means any and all vaccines they say you need. For your own good, of course.

TA

I didn't suggest that this was limited to H1N1...I believe I said ANY plague. And the same statements I made stand true whether it's H1N1 or an infinite number of others...they won't kick in our doors or FORCE us to vaccinate...THAT would cost more lives then the vaccine ever would.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I highly doubt they would do that...it's too time intensive...any plague they may be trying to prevent will have come and gone before they could achieve forced vaccination by going to that extent.

They could call anything a plague.

Take the swine flu vaccine for instance. With this health care bill they will know if you are vaccinated or not.

Not vaccinated, they are coming to vaccinate you.

I'd say you are a little naive. In case you haven't noticed the government has been growing at an exponential rate. Just earlier this year they hired 800 new FBI agents.

It will take them less time to kick in your door and make sure you have all the "proper" vaccines.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

But what they can do is take your children into 'protective custody' in the event that you don't want them immunized for some reason. At that point you'd be 'endangering their welfare' and they probably would kick your door in to take them. And I'm not 100% positive they wouldn't kick the door in to restrain an adult and immunize him/her.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

They could call anything a plague.

Take the swine flu vaccine for instance. With this health care bill they will know if you are vaccinated or not.

Not vaccinated, they are coming to vaccinate you.

I'd say you are a little naive. In case you haven't noticed the government has been growing at an exponential rate. Just earlier this year they hired 800 new FBI agents.

It will take them less time to kick in your door and make sure you have all the "proper" vaccines.

I predict many many lead door stops being used in the near future...lol..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

I'm not so sure about that. The way it is now they won't, but the current rate the UK and America are both moving to fascist authoritarianism how long will it be before they do that?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Aha, but you're making a pretty large assumption they'd use this provision to prevent a plague, aren't you? The whole reason many of us bristle at all these innoculations is exactly because we believe that one of the next great plagues could very well come from their needle vials, not be prevented by those same needles.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

That is what I was thinking.

There are going to be people administering their own version of vaccines.

Door stops are a good term too.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'd say you are a little naive.

Who is more naive here? Me believing that they won't kick down doors? Or a government that serves well armed citizenry thinking they can run a door kicking campaign w/o taking heavy causalities? Who will they find that is stupid enough to take high risk of getting wounded trying to enforce this mandatory vaccination program...sheh!! and I thought those crabbers on Deadliest Catch have a dangerous job.

Logistically it makes no sense, financially it makes no sense, and if they don't want a rebellion on their hands then it doesn't make sense....IT JUST WONT HAPPEN

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Aha, but you're making a pretty large assumption they'd use this provision to prevent a plague, aren't you? The whole reason many of us bristle at all these innoculations is exactly because we believe that one of the next great plagues could very well come from their needle vials, not be prevented by those same needles.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by burdman30ott6]

It's ok, you can take the tin foil off your head. I believe that it is YOU who makes the larger assumption.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on that point. You can trust the government all you want, I trust in my my own observations and my .40 a whole lot more.

TA

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on that point. You can trust the government all you want, I trust in my my own observations and my .40 a whole lot more.

TA

it's not a trust of government I have....it's a trust that every person has the desire to LIVE...taking a paycheck to go kick in doors to give vaccines had better carry a HIGH DOLLAR DANGER PAY! Do you know anyone willing to risk it? Avg survival time for the inoculators: the time it takes to throw a well aimed foot at the first door they try that S**T on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join