It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught near a crop circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Myself Andrew Pyrka and Paul Jones arrived at Barbury Castle approx. 7.45 pm ( GMT ). Our aim was to take some ground shots against the setting sun ( It was a beautiful sunny day - for a change ). As we arrived we met Charles Mallet who was just leaving. Right behind us someone else arrived - IT WAS THE FARMER. Full of rage and anger and abuse. Was that really necessary ? - we even didnt get a chance to get out of the car but the farmers wishes must be respected, so we left - disappointed of course ! ( Sometimes things happen for a reason and our paths change and lead to other things ).

Source

Only thing that gets me with this is -

The video footage is still and reasonably clear and will not be published for public domain at this moment in time. This video footage was first shown to the crop circle community on the 20th June 2009. Most interestingly at the end of my presentation we had a power cut at 5.45pm and the second hand on the clock stopped exactly at 12 o`clock !!!

Anyone seen the video ?

CX

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This was posted yesterday or the day before, there were more pics showing someone holding and chucking it in the air.

Some thought it was a "being" in the field.

I'll find it.

CX.

CX

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here you go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

Edited to say, it doesn't look like they are holding it, maybe waving, maybe throwing the thing. The threads there anyway.

[edit on 16/7/09 by CX]

new topics

join