It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flue - reality hits home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I hope your daughter gets better soon, keep her as cool as possilbe, 24hrs was right as rain. it's the high temperature that helps to incubate and worsen this virus, and any other.

My son is a nurse he is skeptical about many drugs and believes in a holistic approach to illness but he agrees with Tamiflu and the vacination.

I do wonder what other countries are doing so different, USA and the UK have many many more cases than the rest of the world. The UK has more cases than the whole of Europe.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I apologize if the question I have has already been posted in the plethora of posts regarding this Swine Flu.

My question, however, is this.......Why is the government so "gung ho" on having everyone vaccinated for Swine Flu with a drug that has not been thoroughly researched or approved, has several side effects, including the possibility of death, yet when new drugs come out regarding cancer treatment or the possibility of halting it further, they require more testing in order for these drugs to be administered and tested in actual humans? WTH?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
yes you are so right i agree with you

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

<< 1   >>

join