Do you suffer from NADS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No, I am trying to use sarcasm to bring decorum to these threads. There are a few of you who do provide good insight to many of the posts that are presented here and I can admit that on a few occasions I had my butt handed to me when I said or quoted something incorrectly.

Are you not tired of the same old arguments and would you not like to see some fresh information bought to this forum. Something that may show definitively one way or the other what truly happened that day?

Well, yes, put like that...yeah. Same crap repeated over and over and endless pages of arguing over some trite detail, all that energy spent picking up pennies while tripping over dollars, to use a phrase. Which is one reason I really don't bother engaging in most discussions. Threads become a derailing adventure full of flame wars and people filling up the pages with cute little diagrams drawn on pictures that really don't add anything except to display the user's talent for graphs and photoshop.

However, there are posts where an old topic is brought up and re-examined under a different light, or from a new perspective, and such speculation or thought is just as valid as new information, perhaps even more so if a second look at something provides evidence or a clue previously skipped over or missed.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
NADS, couldn't you have come up with a better name for it than that?

c'mon. I was going to make a joke about this but it's far too easy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Sorry, but it is a relevant issue. I mean, I consider you one of the most straight forward and honest people in these forums and you always back up what you say. If not, on the rare occasion, you at least agree. If more people were like that, then maybe rehashing the issues could be a good thing.

However, let's look at ATS 9/11 101

OP - No planes hit the WTC 1 and 2 on 9/11
1st post- you got it right. gov't blah blah blah
10 th post - I disagree
11th post - WTC 7 free fall
13th post - all the steel went to china
17th post - what about missiles at the Pentagon
21 st post - I don't agree
22nd on....nothing of any true value to anyone and ALOT of new members not applying anything to the conversation but posting aggressively on bith sides.

97.6% of the threads in the 9/11 forum are like this.

So, maybe, if we all start to take the time to educate ourselves the 'anti - OS' can lean more toward the logical and Jones attempts than with lasers and missile pods. I want people to be educated and not puppets which is what we become when these threads turn to garbage.

Because this thread is proving the OP with the rhetoric that is being provided.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Since today is 9/11 I thought I would bump this in case some of you new ones have never seen this but it is so true.

today, watching coverage of the memorials, it made me so emotional that people talk of this as if there is no consequence to their words.

Just remember, that no matter what you believe, 3000 people died that day and many of those were in response to the attacks and without regard for their own safety died trying to save fellow Americans.

NADS is a epidemic and we all need to just never forget....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Reply to post by esdad71

I am not so sure that the seemingly :i:*at times on this site*:/i: leigon NADS suffers are disinfo agent themselves. Except perhaps in a unintentional capacity. But more victims of manipulation that uses certain traits at least a percent of humanity has. Which is what our "leaders", you must admit are good at. Basically I think they are both victims and unintentionally part of a smokescreen to hide the real guilt to be found.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Cool, a new label for people. It must in the Understanding the World for Dummies book.

Simplifications such as these doesnt help the situation. Nobody is always right or always wrong. Judge the message, not the messenger.

The lunatic is right sometimes. Thats just a fact. You are missing a lot of information if you simply block out people you think are wrong.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

There is a new affliction that needs to be categorized. It is NADS or Nine-Eleven Attention Deficit Syndrome. This is a common affliction that is running rampant throughout America and ATSNN and must be contained.

If we cannot shut them up, we can at lease give them a label, how nice.

People with Symptoms may present themselves in threads where they post information that has nothing to do with the thread or create a new thread that rehashes the same information.

So what, they have a right to take their topic elsewhere, instead of derailing the OP thread. What’s wrong with that?

They will accuse you, if you do not believe them, of being a disinfo agent or a CIA/Mossad operative. They will put the person who started the thread on ignore. (Classic) They will show the same picture that has been debunked over and over and over.

Hey, if you can’t handle the heat in the kitchen, then get out, move to a different topic.
This is a conspiracy site, not everyone is going to have the same beliefs as you, get over it.

They will not be able to answer any of your questions but are good at cut and pasting more off subject questions for you to derail your thread and accuse you of not answering their questions before you have time to respond.

You do it, so why are you complaining?

They will attack your intelligence if you misspell one word but cannot complete themselves college level sentence structure. Some will pretend to be experts or 'know someone' with no proof to back it up.

Oh for God sakes! Get real, like you never play on posters intelligence, funny you don’t like it done to you but it is ok for you to do it to everyone else.

You and I have had a round or two, in fact I had to put you on ignore because your behavior was out of control, and you have no problem hurling insults at posters that you disagree with, we see it all the time. When you talk down to people and ridicule,them you expect people to listen to you.

Repeated use of the words pancake, free fall, NIST,nano,thermite,thermate, Jones, never before, coincidence and cabal. However, be most careful of the split personality NADS who will create multiple user account and think you cannot determine by there writing pattern it is the same person.

Who cares, if you don’t like the discussing leave the forum go start your own thread, or go to a different topic, or put the poster on ignore. As far as split personality, you are not a doctor to be making such remarks on people on ATS, and as far as who has multiple accounts that is not your concern is it? That is ATS concern not yours.

Is there a cure? Is there a place that we can all get along? Yes, it is called creating new threads that look outside of the box to see if what we believe is the truth and stop beating a dead horse that died 3 years ago.

Is there a place that we can get alone; your answer to this question is NO! Because people are not going to agree on the same issues all the time. Forget thinking outside the box threads if you don’t want to be labeled a tin foil hat.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how this can be treated and are they the real disinfo agents?

Are you a disinfo agent? Look to me there are only two type of OS believers
1. The ignorant ones.
2. The disinformationist ones.

Anyone who has done a little research on 911 knows there are some major problems with the OS, first it lacks evidences and mostly a lot of unanswered questions that both administration refuse to answer or even look into.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Since today is 9/11 I thought I would bump this in case some of you new ones have never seen this but it is so true.

today, watching coverage of the memorials, it made me so emotional that people talk of this as if there is no consequence to their words.

Just remember, that no matter what you believe, 3000 people died that day and many of those were in response to the attacks and without regard for their own safety died trying to save fellow Americans.

NADS is a epidemic and we all need to just never forget....

Oh my... your dedication to *tastefully* remember the victims of that day is...Something else...

Maybe you should stop?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Are you REALLY that bored?

Actually, you're just as bad as the rest of the NADS.

I think I found a term for you also, it's called;

NGAQ

Not Going Anywhere Quickly

(not a personal attack, simply stating this is another troll thread as are all 9/11 threads at this given point in time.)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You see, this OP was mainly sarcasm to allow some to step back and think. That's it. Instead, I have been told I am going nowhere, I am a disinfo agent or that I am trying to incite.

You all did exactly what I posted that someone would do. NOT ONE PERSON has posted anything that states that people should work together on both sides or try to find a true solution. I wrote this for BOTH sides of the argument.

As far as the memory of those who died, this is not a tribute to them. It was not meant to be. Do not attempt to tell me the feelings I have for those who were lost.

I think alot of you are simply in denial of the attacks and are still looking for an answer that not only makes sense to you but is more exciting. You realize the intel cuts made in the 90's led to the attack. It was the fault of the government but they did not pull the trigger. There is a BIG difference.

Thanks for not reading and just berating me.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You realize the intel cuts made in the 90's led to the attack. It was the fault of the government but they did not pull the trigger. There is a BIG difference.

So, the government can't even admit that much, yet you expect others to accept the story they have put forth?

Sorry but as long as there are intelligent people thats just not gonna happen.

Which is why people aren't going to work together on it. You can't present a lie to someone and expect them to support it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by esdad71

Um I was agreeing with you?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Maybe it’s your past behavior people have a problem with, don’t you think?
That’s why you only get negative responsive maybe, if you try not to be so nasty to everyone you would have people listing to you. By reading most of the posters responsive to you, seem to me they are not fooled by your antics, meaning there are on to you.

You see, this OP was mainly sarcasm to allow some to step back and think. That's it. Instead, I have been told I am going nowhere, I am a disinfo agent or that I am trying to incite.

You need to stop taking things out of contexts your not fooling anyone here. No one called you a disinfo agent but I asked you if you were, funny you never even bother to answer the question. Maybe I should feel sorry for you because, you play victim so well.

I guess I do a good job if you are all hear (LOL) here trying to make this something it is not. I bet and predict before the end of the second page of this thread someone brings up Dr Jones. Any takers???

Looks to me you are baiting for a mud slinging fest.

I think alot of you are simply in denial of the attacks

We think the same to you.

You realize the intel cuts made in the 90's led to the attack.

Says whom? Here you go again, giving your opinion as if it is fact.

It was the fault of the government but they did not pull the trigger.

Says whom? You! You do not have any proof the government didn’t pull the trigger.

esdad71, who are you trying to appease to?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by esdad71

Um I was agreeing with you?

Sorry, I should have stated who I was speaking too.

to impressme,

I have not gotten only negative responses but I have from those who smell the blood in the water like a shark and attack. I started this thread to cut through the garbage and I was compared to a person who is abused and just accepts everything.

If you know me so well and my past behavior then you know that I have been called a disinfo agent on numerous occasions and even joke about my paychecks so do you have your facts straight or not?

Baiting, I am trying to get people to stop looking at the same old things. Like a cold case file. You start at the beginning and in this case it goes back to the 80's. this is easy history to look up on the internet or go to Amazon for some books.

I am not in denial. I think our government shot down Flight 93 so I do not think they are past a cover up however there is to this day NO hard evidence of demolition at ground zero. As the years go on more video will be presented by those people who feel it sacred not to share it because of their attachment of that day as well as video that is withheld due to ongoing investigations.

There is no one to appease and I am looking for no one to agree, I just want people to go back to square one and see how 9/11 came to be and stop reposting every 3 weeks the same video that shows a missile pod or a ufo on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Although I had to give you a star for that. Very accurate representation.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Since you are being civil, I feel I can have a discussion with you.

I think our government shot down Flight 93

I have to disagree with you on this because, I have evidences that prove flight 93 was still airborne “pass” the alleged crash site. I am convinced that flight 93 landed in Ohio.
What happened to the passengers, I don’t know I can only guess at this point.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar
04/28/09 (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Recently it has been brought to our attention that Air Traffic Control (ATC) transcripts reveal United 93 as being airborne after it's alleged crash. Similar scenarios have been offered with regard to American 77 and American 11 showing an aircraft target continuing past its alleged crash point in the case of American 11, or past the turn-around point in the case of American 77. However, both these issues can be easily explained by "Coast Mode" radar tracking. This is not the case with United 93.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Full Transcript Here
United 93 transponder is recognized by Air Traffic Control as airborne after alleged impact time. Some have made the excuse this is due to Coast Mode tracking. ATC did not recognize any signs of CST (Coast Mode). Further confirmation that this was not any type of "Coast Mode" is that ATC also recognized United 93 reporting an altitude. The only way ATC could observe a reported altitude is if United 93 were squawking Mode C on the transponder, which means altitude reporting capability. Further confirmation comes in the form of latitude and longitude positions reported by ATC. N39 51 - W78 46 were reported as the last known radar position of United 93. It is unclear if the position is reported as Degrees, Minutes or Decimal, however, standard aviation terminology is in Degrees, Minutes. With that said, both positions are well past the alleged United 93 Crash site.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

so I do not think they are past a cover up

I have to disagree with you on that.

Lies, Conflicting Reports, Cover-Up's

Location of American 77 Flight Data Recorder - Part II
11/30/07 - Many may recall an article we published regarding location of American Airlines Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder (AA 77 FDR) in which we expose the govt story of the flight data recorder being found at the entrance hole and exit hole. Since the article has been published, the MSNBC article we sourced (www.msnbc.msn.com...) no longer exists and now redirects to an irrelevant Newsweek page (www.newsweek.com...). Why would MSNBC want to remove a page which explains the recovery of AA 77 FDR? Is it because we exposed the conflicting reports of location? It gets deeper.
Full Article

pilotsfor911truth.org...

UAL Flight 93 Landed Safely
At Cleveland Hopkins Airport
Plane Lands In Cleveland - Bomb Feared Aboard

Reported by 9News Staff
Web produced by:Liz Foreman
9/11/01 11:43:57 AM

A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated.

United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did not say how many people were aboard the flight.

United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.

On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.

"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.

______

Reply to email commenting on Flight 93 using link

www.wcpo.com...

No Body Parts Found At Flt 93 Crash Scene

www.flight93crash.com...

inn.globalfreepress.com...

better: inn.globalfreepress.com...

Dulce Decorum

Dulce still points out, that something is odd with the serial numbers of Flight93 and Flight 175.
The serial numbers of the ORIGINAL planes are SAME serial numbers of the planes that ARE STILL FLYING. 591UA and 612UA.

Dulce argues, that though N-number can be transferred, the manufacturer serial number CANNOT be transferred.

According to some spot-witnesses, Boeing 757-222 SERIAL NUMBER 28142 is flying around Chicago under the alias 594UA.

According to the FAA, N594UA Boeing 757-222 flies now with a DIFFERENT serial number, namely 28145.

Something is fishy.

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Hi, 9/11 researchers.

Read an see **carefuly** this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and be honnest. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Thanks but that is not it in my case. That was an awesome attempt though and I think that it may fit for some people.

To impressme,

As far as 93, it was Mineta and Cheney who controlled the cover up. These are the only people who were involved except for the pilot and the person who relayed the orders. That is a controlled conspiracy. He went to Berkley and then went into intelligence. He served with both dems and repubs. he was a player. He was on the board at Lockheed. All the pieces fit here. And why would a seemingly non player be awarded In December 2006 the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

The stand down order is a myth. 93 took off 40 minutes after the other planes and that was enough to find it after scramble. There is no way that they could not have gotten there. Now, what better way to create a story than to shoot it down and provide heroes with the passengers. It became a rallying cry so that people would not look closer into it. the only one to testify about this is Mineta.

That is what I believe based off of my own research and I am not trying to present it as truth but as fruit for thought. I could be wrong but I could be right.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I notice you just ignored this information that I posted earlier.
What do you have to say about government document supporting that flight 93 was still airborne PASS the alleged crash site? Eyewitness testimonies that went on record as seeing flight 93 fly miles away PASS the alleged crash site. Why is everyone ignoring this creditable information? No plane crashed or was shot down and this information proves it. This is my take on it.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar
04/28/09 (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Recently it has been brought to our attention that Air Traffic Control (ATC) transcripts reveal United 93 as being airborne after it's alleged crash. Similar scenarios have been offered with regard to American 77 and American 11 showing an aircraft target continuing past its alleged crash point in the case of American 11, or past the turn-around point in the case of American 77. However, both these issues can be easily explained by "Coast Mode" radar tracking. This is not the case with United 93.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Full Transcript Here
United 93 transponder is recognized by Air Traffic Control as airborne after alleged impact time. Some have made the excuse this is due to Coast Mode tracking. ATC did not recognize any signs of CST (Coast Mode). Further confirmation that this was not any type of "Coast Mode" is that ATC also recognized United 93 reporting an altitude. The only way ATC could observe a reported altitude is if United 93 were squawking Mode C on the transponder, which means altitude reporting capability. Further confirmation comes in the form of latitude and longitude positions reported by ATC. N39 51 - W78 46 were reported as the last known radar position of United 93. It is unclear if the position is reported as Degrees, Minutes or Decimal, however, standard aviation terminology is in Degrees, Minutes. With that said, both positions are well past the alleged United 93 Crash site.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

It was alleged that it was past that point because it was not known at that time that it was bought down. Cleveland control sent a message to NEADS 'after' it had crashed. Is this the timeline that you are thinking of? You see, if you look at it that way, it removes the NEADS from knowing about 93 but is was reported at 9:24 there were f-16's over Washington. More than enough time to intercept 93. There were also ATC that reported there were aircraft circling 93. That to me is very suspicious.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join