Do you suffer from NADS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is a new affliction that needs to be categorized. It is NADS or Nine-Eleven Attention Deficit Syndrome. This is a common affliction that is running rampant throughout America and ATSNN and must be contained.

People with Symptoms may present themselves in threads where they post information that has nothing to do with the thread or create a new thread that rehashes the same information.

They will accuse you, if you do not believe them, of being a disinfo agent or a CIA/Mossad operative. They will put the person who started the thread on ignore. (Classic) They will show the same picture that has been debunked over and over and over.

They will not be able to answer any of your questions but are good at cut and pasting more off subject questions for you to derail your thread and accuse you of not answering their questions before you have time to respond.

They will attack your intelligence if you misspell one word but cannot complete themselves college level sentence structure. Some will pretend to be experts or 'know someone' with no proof to back it up.

Repeated use of the words pancake, free fall, NIST,nano,thermite,thermate, Jones, never before, coincidence and cabal. However, be most careful of the split personality NADS who will create multiple user account and think you cannot determine by there writing pattern it is the same person.

Is there a cure? Is there a place that we can all get along? Yes, it is called creating new threads that look outside of the box to see if what we believe is the truth and stop beating a dead horse that died 3 years ago.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how this can be treated and are they the real disinfo agents?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh let me count the ways in which to applause!

For the short time I have been here on ATS, the 9/11 Threads are the ones I avoid like the plague, for the very same reasons you have mentioned.

It takes all types to make ATS the unique place that it is. ATS wouldn't be as entertaining as it is informative if it weren't for the wide variety of individuals that make up the membership. Sure, some of them make you want to beat your head against your desk, but it takes all kinds to make the world go around.

As far as a cure, the best remedy I can think of is to just develop a sense of humor. If you can't beat them to a bloody pulp, since such things aren't really socially acceptable these days (and against the T.O.S. at ATS), then just have a laugh at their expense. It will save your own sanity, helping you obtain the proper perspective that only detachment can provide, and it will better assist those who are taking themselves far to seriously to see the forest from the trees to find their way to enlightenment themselves.

Most of all, just remember you are not alone in feeling the way you do.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nope, don't suffer from NADS. I did once, and then I asked myself "what is your goal for staying on these threads until the wee hours?" I didn't have an answer.

So, now, I have to regrettfully, step down and say GO NADS!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Dam you need to wake up man, your like a redneck woman who gets beaten by her husband but will stick with him and abuse anyone who tries to help them. Wether you like it or not, the change is coming with all this evidence coming out and people are slowly starting to wake up. It seems like you have chosen your path and nothing will sway you because you have to save face. Are you ever gonna admit you were wrong? Dont think so sheepy sheep man

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If you believe the OS, then why are you on a conspiracy site trolling the 9/11 forums? Seems like there are better ways to spend your time.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

They will attack your intelligence if you misspell one word

by *there* writing pattern it is the same person.

[troofer]

Why should anyone listen to you? You can't even spell!!! 11!!111!!! [/troofer]

Couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Luckily a condition that had plagued America is now severely on the wane. The symptom of ICATBO, '' I Cannot Admit The Bledin Obvious'', once had many sufferers but is now fading rapidly.

It is a delusional condition where sufferers readily accept any old tosh that is presented to them epically regarding the 911 fiasco. It is a very sad sight to see them cowering in a corner repeating over and over again ''the Official Story is true, the Official story is true''.

Luckily their caring Government has prepared a special holiday place for their swift recovery. It is called Camp Fema. Yes this is a wonderful place where they will be taken, free of charge.

They will not not have to pack any clothes as orange jumpsuits will be provided. Organized games will be arranged, games like forced vaccination, dodge the razor wire and (Chaney's old favorite), waterboarding. Contrary to those awful rumours those are not coffins, they are 'treasure-chests'. When they have completed their stay at Camp Fema they will get the opportunity to climb in and explore the 'treasure-chests'. (No one said anything about climbing out again).

Remember the disease of ICATBO leads to Camp Fema.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You see, it took only minutes to prove my point.

The question was - Does anyone have any thoughts on how this can be treated and are they the real disinfo agents?

What I got was classic NADS suffering -

1. Finalized asked a question and answered nothing- see the OP hey will not be able to answer any of your questions but are good at cut and pasting more off subject questions for you to derail your thread and accuse you of not answering their questions before you have time to respond

2. Skinon told me I need to wake up and that I must be like an abused woman People with Symptoms may present themselves in threads where they post information that has nothing to do with the thread

At least Argentus was honest and actually answered even if he does not agree.

You see, this is what happens whenever a thread that does not include the magic words of pancake, free fall, NIST,nano,thermite,thermate, Jones, never before, coincidence and cabal

Thank you for your responses and since a question was asked, I will answer. I love sociology and the human condition so that is one of the reasons I am here plus I am passionate about 9/11. going to conspiracy sites does not mean you leave logic at the door.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Well, I can logically deduce from this thread that the OP has no "NADS" whatsoever. Thank you for clearing it up.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

This coming from someone who cannot spell Cannoli?
touche my man . Glad you saw that and again I prove my point as well as the rest of you.

No real nads? You see, it takes them to be on the opposite end of the spectrum and go against the grain within these walls called ATSNN. I do not bandwagon and cheer on those who attack others and i answer the OP usually pretty decently while trying not to sway. That is the point of this thread.

I guess I do a good job if you are all hear (LOL) here trying to make this something it is not. I bet and predict before the end of the second page of this thread someone brings up Dr Jones. Any takers???

[edit on 16-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Isn't that a tactic of totalitarian mindsets: slap a disorder label on someone and declare them insane or mental because they happen to hold opinions different than what is the accepted version of things? I didn't think we slipped that far, but damn.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No, I am trying to use sarcasm to bring decorum to these threads. There are a few of you who do provide good insight to many of the posts that are presented here and I can admit that on a few occasions I had my butt handed to me when I said or quoted something incorrectly.

Are you not tired of the same old arguments and would you not like to see some fresh information bought to this forum. Something that may show definitively one way or the other what truly happened that day?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
at the risk of cutting and pasting.. from the top of every 911 thread..

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and speculation of cover-ups, scandals, and other conspiracies surrounding the events of 9/11/2001. Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

this is a conspiracy website.. frustration is quite natural if you are in the minority.. there is hope though.. some will see the truth..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pccat

Thanks. cut and paster

Fact is, I do not believe the entire OS. I think we shot down 93 as well as covered up 587's crash so I am not a government teet sucker. I feel that the entire WTC debacle is disinfo to keep people from looking closer at 93 and many scoff at the notion when I present it. I am not here beating my chest shouting the government is great but I do believe it was terrorists and not our government that planned 9/11. Confused yet?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Are you not tired of the same old arguments and would you not like to see some fresh information bought to this forum. Something that may show definitively one way or the other what truly happened that day?

Bravo!! That's exactly what I'd like and why I chose to bow out long ago -- it seemed like there was a standard answer to a standard question with no room for discussion between, peppered with a bunch of snide remarks and slurs that seemed engineered to just barely pass the T&C.

Truth be told, I have serious questions about the OS; I just can't seem to choke down many of the standard assumptions of the...... anti-OS. I'm sick of the term "truthers". I don't think they deserve it, for one thing, as it seems to infer that all within that label believe the same things, including ideas I believe are truly absurd such as holographic planes. It also implies that anything that opposes the OS is the truth.

If you could create a framework for starting again, anew, that involved true debate and not crap-slinging, I'd be very interested, and I think others would as well. A framework that encouraged people to leave their paradigms and schoolyard antics at the door.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Yea because it's pointless by now if you have even bothered to look up the facts and still think that there wasnt anything dodgy with the story then basically nothing will change your mind.

Fact is, who cares? I certainly dont care what you think, you just get lumped into the catergory of bein another 'blind ass american'. The only thing that annoys me is that people like you make it so hard for the truth to come out, with your blinded ideologies and misguided patriotism.

I probably should feel sorry for people like you, but i dont. infact your not needed. Your like the steep mountain blocking the way to the lifestyle we should all be living, a lifestyle where the government works for US not the other way round. Seriously after all thats come out i bet you havent read any of it, you just dismiss it straight away which only shows everyone who has actually read through it, your own ignorance and stupidity.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Skinon]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

y'know........ I kinda think the OP has giant churchbell nads for opening the questions, in light of the anticipated derisive responses.

I believe we need to talk about this stuff as if we were sitting across the table from each other. I look at entertainment TV on Headline News, and just now watched five fully grown adults yelling at and over each other, and do we know what they were yelling about? Well, yes, sorta, but what was resolved?

Granted it was a great comedy, but we can do better than the talking heads, yes? At least I hope so. We're armed with pages of favorites on our computers, all nicely categorized into our favorite theories.

Truth, admittedly an elusive concept, and it's cousin Fact, whisper, not shout.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

I probably should feel sorry for people like you, but i dont. infact your not needed. Your like the steep mountain blocking the way to the lifestyle we should all be living, a lifestyle where the government works for US not the other way round. Seriously after all thats come out i bet you havent read any of it, you just dismiss it straight away which only shows everyone who has actually read through it, your own ignorance and stupidity.

Slightly poetic, I give you props for that. Are you really angry at the OP, or did you just lump the OP into a box of past-history confrontations? The OP has already stated that they don't adhere to all the tenants of the OS.

This is just what I was talking about. Maybe I don't belong here, if the standard insult-counterinsult is the status quo.

Do you care about the truth?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I suffer from NADS. Well, actually, my wife suffers from my NADS. She says., "Oh, good grief! Again? Hurry up. Get it over with."

Is that what you mean about people "....with Symptoms may present themselves in threads where they post information that has nothing to do with the thread or .............."

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Well, this is a forum dedicated to 9/11 conspiracy theories, you've started an ad hominem thread rather than sticking with any of the actual relevant issues. Your issue is that people change the subject and weasel out of debates, I guess, right? Well then this makes you a hypocrite. Congratulations.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join