It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and ETs encounter with 62 children in South Africa, 1994

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Found one old thread on this incident but it never made it past page 1

posted on 18-3-2006
The 94` Zimbabwe encounter, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am curious why this hasn't recieved more attention. Taymour brought it up in the thread

School Children Traumatised After Seeing School Teacher Dragged Away By Aliens

South Africa, 1994. 62 children's alien and UFO encounter

Read more: www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.johnemackinstitute.org...
www.geocities.com...
www.funtigo.com...«

Google Video Link

[edit on 16-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I remember when this first broke and thinking that surely the MSN would jump all over it, needless to say I have never understood the apparent lack of interest in this story.

I don't believe it has been debunked or explained in rational terms and I feel 15 years down the line we will never know the truth.

This is one thing that pisses me off regarding the whole ufology thing, Jammie Maussen and others love the sensationalism cases even if they're proven fake and people like Antonio Urzi get there 15 minutes of fame out of it, when in actual fact there are cases that deserve full investigation.

I like this one so S&F.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The thing that irked me when i saw this a while ago was how do you get 62 children to all tell the same story.
One would most likely stray from the story if it was just a story.
Real or not this really made me think.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is a guy who lives near NY who has just spent a few years tracking down all the children to find out what happened to them. He is busy making a movie about this. I will try to get in touch with him and encourage him to post here.

best,

Schwann

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wonder if this was in some way a huge inspiration for the "District 9" movie coming out in 1 month...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am scared now nhahahhaha the world really is going to end !! aahahha

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
great topic Zorgon

the evidence seems to indicate this actually did happen and from what i remember , the witnesses have never changed their story.

the question is....why are they interested in children ?

here are some pictures of aliens drawn by children and they look very similar to what the kids in south Africa drew

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A friend of mine knows the gentleman who has been tracking down all the children and re-interviewing them. I will try and find out where he is at with the movie.

From what I am told the children (now adults) absolutely stand by their convictions as to what they saw back in Zimbabwe.

This will be an amazing follow up to see

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ufo sighting at/near a school in Australia with trace evidence found.

The Westall UFO encounter is an event claimed to have occurred on 6 April 1966 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Around 11.00 am, for about 20 minutes, more than 200 students and teachers at two Victorian state schools allegedly witnessed an unexplained flying object that descended into a nearby open wild grass field. The paddock was adjacent to a grove of pine trees in an area known as The Grange (now a nature reserve). The object then ascended in a north-westerly direction over the suburb of Clayton South, Victoria, Australia.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Very interesting case!!

this one should be researched more!!

thanks for posting this,,,I recall vagely hearing about this case years back...

some ufo cases are such a mystery...

what was on the aliens mind/intent to land in a schoolyard...

its disturbing to me on this thought...

huggs everyone

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is still a lack of interest. I think it is mind programming.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
this is probably one of the most convincing ET threads ever. kudos on who found it!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Very good and important case zorgon,
S&F.

Here another video about it.

[edit on 17/7/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This to me is more convincing than any amount of video or photo evidence. I don't understand why the MSM did not follow any of this up, yet they are willing to show a dodgy snippet at the end of a program that is clearly something of this world.

Schwann and jpvskyfreak if you could get anymore information on the guy making a documentary on this it would be appreciated.

I'm still gobsmacked at such little interest in this case, being a dad of 3 I know instantly when my kids lie to me, their whole body language changes, the crossing of arms (being gaurded) closing eyes when they say what is not true, the hand to the face to touch or scratch part of the face is a form of hiding etc. To me these kids were telling the truth and whatever they saw that day was something that they had never experienced before.

Lets hope more info can be found on this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Doctor John Mack, pulitzer prize-winning Harvard professor and psychiatrist, went to Ruwa and spent two days interviewing twelve of the children: "except for the odd, difficult-to-believe nature of the episode, there was nothing about the way the children talked about it to suggest that anything had happened other than what they said."

The form and shape of the alien vehicle match the description of Sara Cuevas incident in Metepec, Mexico, seven thousand miles away, on THE SAME DAY (September 16th , 1994). Mexico international airport captured a big object on echo radar and there are some physical traces on the ground.

The www.johnemackinstitute.org... is still activly seaking the witnesses so at least one orginization is digging around.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The Ruwa incident happened at 10:15 am and the Mexico one happened at 23:00 and with a 7 hour time difference the sightings happened 20 hours apart.

Encounter in Ruwa: The Ariel School Sighting is the story of Dr. Mack’s research and the journey a young film maker took up 14 years later—retracing Dr. Mack’s footsteps and research and ultimately uncovering evidence of a much more widespread incident.

OK so the new film is called "Encounter in Ruwa" There was a screaning of the film back in June so I think it must be finished or the rough cut is at least done.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Interesting thread Zorgon. S&F.

I have to be a pedant, and I am not sniping at the OP, but Zimbabwe and South Africa are two different countries.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

Intresting, I saw this african man on a You Tube vid. it was called WARNING TO ALL from africa or something.

He talked about beings coming down from the sky and lots of stuff.
Ohh. this was thousands of years ago, but itresting how he speaks of how humans had to choose to go into caves, Red or Green caves according to if you chose to be Male or Female..
I havent snooped too much into it..

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

ChemBreather, I believe you are referring to Credo Mutwa, the Zulu Shaman.

The Zulu people, who are famous as a warrior people, the people to whom King Shaka Zulu, of the last century, belonged. When you ask a South African White anthropologist what the name of Zulu means, he will say it means “the sky” (laughter), and therefore the Zulu call themselves “people of the sky”. That, sir, is non-sense. In the Zulu language, our name for the sky, the blue sky, is sibakabaka. Our name for inter-planetary space, however, is izulu and the weduzulu, which means “inter-planetary space, the dark sky that you see with stars in it every night”, also has to do with traveling, sir. The Zulu word for traveling at random, like a nomad or a gypsy, is izula.

Interview

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks Zorgon.

The thing indeed impressive is that All the children tell the same history and with the same details!

Here the complete original interview (part 1-2) to the childrens....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join